What you have to know
- Minecraft Dungeons is a serious community centered ARPG from Mojang Studios, the makers of Minecraft.
- While the game is a great deal of fun, it has a ton of bugs and known issues that hose the experience a smidgen.
- Another fix, the 188.8.131.52 update, should address some soundness issues, as indicated by the Mojang Studios Community Manager.
- General bug fixes and enhancements ought to likewise be normal in this fix, however no new highlights or interactivity.
- Fix for an issue that caused the Corrupted Cauldron manager not to generate in Soggy Swamp during on the web multiplayer.
- Fix for an issue that caused an endless stacking screen while tolerating a welcome while the game was suspended during on the web play.
- Fix for an issue that caused smashing when joining nearby multiplayer.
- The Nintendo Switch additionally improved information assortment for crashes, and has the right name for different dialects now. You can locate the full changelog here.
Unique post follows:
Under about fourteen days after dispatch, Minecraft Dungeons is getting a fairly estimated fix on Xbox One that should address a portion of the security gives the game has been encountering. Numerous players have run into some generally frightful bugs and crashes, so ideally the new update fixes a great deal of them. The news originates from the new Mojang Studios Community Manager, Mega_Spud, on Reddit.
While we don’t have a changelog to count on here, it’s protected to accept that the Minecraft Dungeons group likewise set aside the effort to incorporate some broad upgrades and bug fixes in the fix while they were busy, ideally making the game a progressively steady encounter generally. There likely won’t be any new highlights or privileged insights covered up in the fix, so we won’t get our expectations up, yet it won’t prevent us from investigating in any case.
We’ll refresh this post in the event that we get a full changelog for the fix. Meanwhile, feel free to download the 184.108.40.206 update for Minecraft Dungeons and appreciate those flavorful bug fixes.