Considering an aluminum fishing boat as a new fishing boat might be on your mind if you are looking for one. It’s important to note that they are quite affordable; they’re certainly more affordable than fiberglass ones.
In addition, they are quite lightweight, so pushing them onto or off of sandbars will be simple.
The strength of fiberglass boats is also greater than the strength of polyester boats. Moreover, all of these products feature easy maintenance, corrosion resistance, and lightweight construction. The lifespan of them is typically unlimited, so there is no need to replace them.
For your angling needs, however, you have to make sure that you get the best aluminum boat possible. A comprehensive buyer’s guide helps you decide which one is best for you based on our review of the top 8 picks.
8 Best Aluminium Boats
Best Editor's Choice
1. 2022 Crestliner MX 21
2. CRESTLINER 1860 RETRIEVER
3. Koffler 17 High Side Drift Boat
4. Alumacraft Trophy 205
5. Lowe 1810 Fishing Machine Pro WT
6. LOWE 22 BAY
7. 2022 Harris Grand Mariner 270
8. Legend 15 AllSport
1. 2022 Crestliner MX 21
- Year: 2022
- Model: MX 21
- Make: Crestliner
- Length: 21′
- Class: Freshwater Fishing
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
Buying a 2022 Crestliner MX 21 will provide you with the same weight and power as a prime fiberglass bass boat, but it will cost you much less. The initial MX 21s were introduced in 2021 starting at around $40,000. However, this boat has the strength to handle 250 horses at the transom.
In addition, it has a wider beam than most boats of the same size, so it provides more deck space. Besides the standard boat configurations, this boat has a number of features that you won’t find on another fiberglass boat, including a variety of features that are not found on other fiberglass boats.
You May Like To Read: 12 Best Deck Boats 2022 – Buyer’s Guide
Fishing gear includes 45-gallon live wells with dividers and timers, double rod boxes, bow tackle storage, and trolling motor foot control.
A 0.125″ aluminum decking and wood-free construction make this one stand out. As well, the urethane paint on this boat makes it look as good as gel coat. A Crestliner MX 21 combines speed and agility.
- A combination of a 6″ offset manual jack plate, a trim switch (bow), a MinnKota Fortrex 80/52″ 24V trolling motor and a hardwired 24/36V 6 gauge harness for the trolling motor (bow) are included.
- In addition to the console and instructions, the new console features a windscreen, multifunction gauges, switches with lit toggle switches, SeaDek accents, a speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, and space for a 12″ flush-mounted graph; the steering wheel is made of black sterling, stainless steel with a comfortable grip, and there is a tilt hydraulic steering system.
- The exterior consists of The cleats are black composite (4), the eyes are stainless steel (bow and stern), extruded, the hull is extra tough aluminum with SureMount track system, the painting process is urethane, the ribs are extruded, and the rub rail is stainless steel.
- The flooring is 16 oz. carpet. Featuring aluminum flooring and marine-grade materials.
- The interior features include a manual bilge pump (management), side panels, luggage racks, lanyards, ignition stop switches, level flotation, lights, a wood-free construction, and navigation.
- The following seats are available: Pedestal floor bases (2), Seat, butt, removable with pedestal adjustment, Seat, premium buckets (2), Seat, Pro fishing w/pedestal adjustment.
- Drink holders (3), Platforms at the bow and the stern, Foot controls on the bow for the trolling motor (bow), Storage compartments, step boxes between premium bucket seats, and tool holders at the bow.
2. CRESTLINER 1860 RETRIEVER SC
- Seating: 7
- Fuel Capacity: 19 GAL.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.100″
- Beam: 85″
- Chine Width: 60″
- Max HP Capacity: 90
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,578 LBS
- Side Depth: 24″
Are you looking for a fishing boat that can fulfill both your fishing and hunting needs? That’s why you should check out the Crestliner 1860 Retriever. Camo clothing is used on this fishing boat, which is basically a boat for fishing.
Whenever it comes to fishing boats, this one is ready to go, regardless of your feelings about the design. Fishing seats mounted on pedestals and rod racks that can hold six rigs vertically are included in this boat. The Livewell holds 16 gallons.
With 90 horses on the transom, we found that it cruised at close to 30 MPH and reached 41.2 MPH at its top speed. What is the cost of it? Prices are only slightly above $2000 even with the 90 HP powerplant.
- Wiring harness with an 8-gauge trolling motor outlet (bow)
- A console with an aluminum surface, 3 vertical rod holders, toggle switches, a 12V power outlet, drink holder & grab handle, and space for top mounting electronics.
- No-feedback steering, Black composite steering wheel, Fuel gauge.
- The exterior features include black composite cleats (4), stainless steel eyes (bow and stern), extruded gunnel with locking track system, full-length, aluminum hull with all-welded cuts, paint process, welded keel (center), enamel paint, spray rails, extra-strong ribs, formed, and 1-1/4″ long straps.
- The aluminum floor has a flat surface
- 16-gallon live well. (bow) aerated (42Lx10Wx9D)
- The rod racks are mounted on a system of quick access (port) to hold three rods full-size, and on a vertical rack (console) to hold three rods.
- The seating consists of two pedestal floor bases, two seats, two Tempresses, and two Mossy Oak Shadow grass cushions
- A platform with a lid and service compartment at the stern, a storage compartment with compression latches at the port and starboard ends of the compartment at the bow, and a storage compartment under the seat provides convenient storage.
3. Koffler 17 High Side Drift Boat
- Items Included: Boat & Trailer
- Color: Black/White
- Dimensions: 17′ x 54″
- Brand: Koffler
A Koffler 17 High Side Drift Boat is just the boat you need for fishing in rapids, navigating canyons, and casting a fly into pools beyond the whitewater. In just a few short weeks, you can be enjoying the adrenaline rush of running the river with this boat, which starts at around $13,000 without a motor.
The oarsman seat is available in multiple configurations, the oarlock blocks can be adjusted in multiple positions, the decking is diamond-plated, and a foot brace is included.
Whatever you may want in a boat of this nature, one thing is for sure: no other boat can handle those rivers and rapids than a drift boat.
- The oven in the bow
- Shelf for bows
- Knee rest for mug holders
- Magnum front storage seat with adjustable height
- Walk Around Oarsman Rope Seat
- Football for oarsmen
- Oarlocks made of brass
- A drink holder for the oarsman’s seat
- Floors with diamond plate and sandblasting
- Boards raised above the floor
- An anchor system for side mounting around rails from Dierk’s
- 30 lb. Anchor Nest Rope & Anchor
- Seat with temptress for recessed outboard operator
- Swivel seats with padding on two slides for the Tempress
- Guards around the entire gunnel
- Bottom-applied Wetlander
- Paint for interiors with Zolatone Clear Coat
- Wrapping the outside with vinyl
- A composite oar from Koffler is included in the price
- R & D Baker Single Axle Galvanized Trailer
4. Alumacraft Trophy 205
- Max. Horsepower: 300 hp
- Max. Capacity: 9/2,350 lbs
- Max. Hull Thickness: 0.200”
- Weight: 1,915 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 45 gal.
- Seats: 4 w/air ride pedestals and 2 jump
Aluminum fishing boats with heavy-gauge construction have never been as good as the Alumacraft Trophy 205. A high-tech Livewell and spacious storage compartments keep all your gear organized, while ergonomic seating allows that long day on the water to be a pleasant experience.
Also Read: 6 Best Dual Console Boats – Buyer’s Guide
Additionally, it has a lockable 8-inch compartment. Several other fishing accessories are included with the rod compartment to ensure that you have a memorable fishing experience.
- Toe holds built in
- Lighting for interior courtesy
- Steering with hydraulics
- Helmet tilt
- Storage for bow decks
- Storage platform for bows
- Locker with LED lights for rods
- Box for gloves with a lock
- Cushions for consoles
- The ability to lock up
- Compartment for 8′ rods that is lockable
- Storage on the long side
- Slider for the driver’s seat
- Charging port and combination USB/Aux adapter
- Four speakers form the marine industry
- 12/24 volt trolling systems
- Radio with Bluetooth Infinity
- The AluminumTrac System
- A ladder for boarding
- Cleats that fold up
- Handles you can grab
- Pump for automatic bilge
- An extinguisher for fires
- Light for livewells
- Livewells with dual aeration and timers
- Pump for manual bilge
- Running lights that can be stowed
5. Lowe 1810 Fishing Machine Pro WT
- Hull Gauge: 100″
- Beam: 95″
- Max. HP Capacity: 175 hp
- Max. Person Capacity: 7
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1777 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 32 gal
- Transom Height: 25″
Its ability to build boats with features that people like has led to 26 customer satisfaction awards and counting.
As a good example, the 1810 Fishing Machine Pro WT is one of the best fishing boats on the market today, including raised casting decks on the bow and stern, twin live wells, a rod locker on the centerline, a large storage area for gear, running rod racks, large walkthrough windshield, cinch cleats to prevent snagging lines, as well as thoughtful features, such as fold-down cleats to prevent snagging lines and stubs.
Must Read: 6 Best Cuddy Cabin Boats – Buyer’s Guide
- The keel is extruded to a full length for strength and durability
- 16 ounces of marine carpet in charcoal
- Mooring cleats (4) with a flip-up design in stainless steel
- Fully walk-through windshield with chrome accents and dual black consoles
- Instruments (tacking, speed, fuel, and trim) that plug-and-play
- Pedestal seats with pedestal bases for the driver and passenger (6)
- There is a bow fishing deck with a 23-gallon aerated Livewell on it
- The fishing deck features an aerated live well with a capacity of 23 gallons and a width of 43 inches.
- The rod lockers are locked at 8’6″ port, 8’6″ starboard, and 6’6″-7′ in the center.
- Decks on the front and rear, as well as a storage compartment under the deck
- There are a variety of Lowrance fishfinders available for factory installation
- The paint color is now available in two tones
- The bunk trailer is available in galvanized or painted finishes
6. LOWE 22 BAY
- Length: 22 ft
- Year: 2022
- Class: Bay, Center Console
- Type: Power
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
Since fiberglass made its appearance on the boatbuilding scene, there has been a debate between aluminum and fiberglass. The most common saltwater fishing categories have never really taken advantage of aluminum fishing boats over 20 feet, although both materials benefit.
Let’s take bay boats as an example. A bay boat made of aluminum would be a great choice, wouldn’t it? The lighter weight means a smaller draft and lower power requirements, all other things being equal. Because of its ruggedness, it isn’t as difficult to run aground.
The manufacturing process of aluminum hulls today allows for curves and angles to be formed efficiently, so wave-splitting designs are no longer a challenge. Do aluminum bay boats have any other downsides? In the breeze, it will drift more quickly because it is lighter. There are some accessories that are more difficult to mount (for example, gunwale rod holders).
In addition, the narrow gunwales prevent you from walking on the casting deck between the stern and bow, which you can often do with fiberglass bay boats. The narrow gunwales, however, provide you with more usable interior space as a result of this classic trade-off.
There are a pair of locking rod lockers and a cooler in the bow flanked by a pair of casting decks on the fishing side of the boat. There are the usual bay boat features: fore and aft casting decks, vertical rod holders on the console, a 30-gallon aft live well, and a 16-gallon forward live well.
Under the aft deck are stowage bins under the flip-up aft jump seats. In addition, a trolling motor and electronics are standard equipment on most bay boats. There is an 82-pound anchor on the boat, along with an (upgradeable) Lowrance X-4 Pro at the helm. There is a 24-volt electric motor on the bow of the thrust Motorguide 60 Great White saltwater edition.
All bay boat anglers won’t choose aluminum as their material of choice. Lowe’s 22 Bay model will make a great catch if its advantages satisfy the needs of your style of fishing and the drawbacks do not discourage you.
- The modified V-hull can handle big waves while getting through shallow water. There are almost no limits to where you can go fishing with Lowe’s 22 Bay.
- In freshwater, it can be used to target muskies as well as catfish; in salt water, it offers an impressive platform for snook and sharks. During skinny water runs, you can better spot shallow hazards by standing on the Bay’s center console.
Also Read: 10 Ski Boats – Buyer’s Guide
- A high, comfortable perch is provided by the leaning post with a footrest. On the aluminum boat’s fiberglass console, Lowrance Hook2 fishfinder, windshield, and chrome analog gauges can be found.
- Located right on the deck, you’ll find a massive 8-cubic-foot cooler and dry storage area for storing your catch. Those of you who are serious anglers can get a factory-installed Power Pole jack plate.
- Combined with the jack plate, the Power Pole shallow-water anchor keeps you on the hot spot for a maximum amount of time. With the new 22-bay boat, you get all the fishing features you need and all the space you need.
7. Harris Grand Mariner 270
- Model: Grand Mariner 270
- Make: Harris
- Length: 27′
- Class: Pontoon
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
You should check out the 2022 Harris Grand Mariner 270 if you’re looking for the newest luxury pontoon boat around. For the 2017 model year, Harris has completely redesigned its Grand Mariner and the 270, the crown jewel of its fleet.
You can operate the boat from the helm with CZone touchscreens, which let you dim the lights and crank the stereo with the flick of a finger.
In addition to the 400-horsepower outboard in the pod and the triple 27″ tubes underneath the deck of the boat, it is a real performance boat. As well as being spacious enough to carry a large crew of up to 16 people, it makes a great party boat.
- A versatile group of upscale boats for entertaining and watersports, the Grand Mariner series defines dynamic luxury and peerless performance.
- The Grand Mariner’s sweeping lines and sloped silhouette stun everyone on the lake with its totally redesigned look. The Mercury engine provides a lot of power for watersports while the soft-touch vinyl and luxurious furniture keep your family comfortable.
You May Like To Read: 10 Best Family Boats – Buyer’s Guide
- With your Grand Mariner, you can easily manage your electric system or create signature light shows regardless of whether you are in the cockpit or on the helm.
- With the sleek, modern look of its all-electric tower and C-Zone helm, you can operate the boat to the fullest extent possible.
8. Legend 15 AllSport
- Beam: 76”
- Aluminum Thickness: 0.100
- Hull Depth: 31”
- Maximum Horsepower: 50
- Length: 15’1”
- Fuel Capacity: Portable
- Maximum Capacity: 1144 lbs
As a boat-motor-trailer package starting around $20K (due to the Legend’s manufacture in Canada, exact numbers may vary depending on the exchange rate), it features a ducal console design with a windshield and is one of the cheapest options on the market.
As well as a canvas Bimini, this fishing machine comes with a curtain enclosure that protects the cockpit and helm when it rains or snows. A Humminbird PiranhaMAX fishfinder is another standard feature, as well as adjustable rod holders, fore and aft casting decks with pedestal mounts for fishing seats, and a Livewell, all powered by Mercury 40 ELPT FourStroke engines.
The boat will be of interest to you if you are looking for an aluminum fishing boat that is highly resistant to cold and rain.
- Seamless hull bottom made from .100 gauge riveted steel.
- V-shaped hull with hard chine at 5o.
- For maximum strength, multiple bow ribs of .100 gauge are used.
- Ribs at the bottom are .100 gauge, full-width.
- There are three full-length keels in .100 gauge.
- Molded splash rails that run the full length of the vehicle.
- Knee brace designed for heavy-duty use on transoms.
- Aluminum. Handles for mooring and grabbing at the bow.
- Lift handle or bow eye made of stainless steel.
- Handles or eyes for the transom in stainless steel.
- Gunnel with EZ-grip.
- Foam floating at a level.
- Decks and floors are made from marine-grade plywood treated with 7 layers.
- An oven-cured urethane paint that has a high gloss.
- On the Legend name, there is a highly reflective safety stripe made by 3M.
- Floors made of Dura-Deck vinyl are easy to clean.
- Fishing chairs with utility.
- The Livewell holds 57 liters.
- Pump with a high capacity for aeration.
- Standing pipe with Sure-Lock overflow protection threaded on both ends.
- With an oversized storage compartment, the bow casting deck is large.
- Easy installation of electric motors on bow decks.
- Area for storing batteries and fuel at the rear of the vehicle.
- Holders for 5 drinks.
- Bilge pump with automatic operation.
- Trolling motor is prewired for 12V.
- Lights for navigation.
How To Choose The Best Aluminium Boats?
When it comes to buying your first fishing boat, picking the best aluminum boat can be difficult, especially if you don’t know what to look for. You need to consider the following factors when choosing one.
1. Fishing Location
Before you can choose the right fishing vessel, you must consider these 2 things.
1. Determine the type of fishing you’ll be doing.
2. Decide where you are going to do it. By doing this, you can determine the type of hull to get for your aluminum boat.
2. Interior Features
Because you’ll spend a lot of time on the water, you need a boat that gives you comfort and convenience. Your fishing expedition will be over an hour after you start, so it’s best to get home soon after. In order to choose a boat depending on your preferences, you’ll need to find one with an interior layout you like.
To start with, think about how many people you plan to have aboard at any given time and make sure your craft has enough seating. You’ll also want a vessel with a walk-through windshield if you’re going to navigate choppy waters or Fishing in iffy meteorological conditions.
Boats with deep-V hulls or mod-V hulls are usually the best choice. The differences between them are as follows.
The deep-V hull provides the stability required for navigating big waves in choppier waters. You can thus get to and from fishing hotspots much smoother. Additionally, they sit deeper inside the vessel, which is great for families with small children.
Bass, catfish, trout, salmon, and walleye are commonly caught using aluminum fishing boats with deep-V hulls. Seating configurations range from convertible bows to jump seats to pedestal seats, and they are available with five or more people.
Skimming shallow waters is easy with Mod-V hulls. Their decks are usually higher, allowing for more casting space. A deep-V hull boat, on the other hand, is very difficult to maneuver, so they’re much faster around tight spots.
Hunting spots are usually reached by fishing boats with Mod-V hulls. There is only a capacity of 2-3 passengers at once, so they are much smaller than other types.
Look around if you are unsure what hull type is best suited for the kind of activity you would like to engage in on the water. The boat that most people use at the particular water body where you’ll be boating will probably be the one you should choose.
Setting a budget is essential before considering aluminum boats. In addition to the purchase budget, storage costs (if applicable) and operating costs should be considered. Outlining suitable financing options can be helpful to you in determining whether you should purchase new or used.
4. Check Water Type and Activity
Even though all boats are designed to travel on the water safely, some are more appropriate than others depending on the environment and activity.
When selecting a boat, you should consider what you will use it for in order to identify what features are essential. It may be better to choose a boat with a Deep-V hull rather than a Mod-V hull if you plan to use it in deeper water.
5. Check Storage and Transportation
Purchasing a boat often overlooks the importance of boat storage and transportation. Boat trailers will likely be required in addition to the boat you purchase to transport it on the water.
Additionally, if your boat cannot be stored at home, you should consider storing it with a storage provider during the off-season. Adding these costs to your budget will ensure that you account for them properly.
We can help you choose the right aluminum boat for your needs or answer any questions you may have about our selection of new and used aluminum boats.
Benefits Of Aluminium Boats Rather Than Glass Fiber Boats.
When impacted by high forces, GRP suffers cracking and fractures due to its brittleness. However, aluminum can be deformed permanently without rupture due to its ductility.
Aluminum absorbs impact energy because it has a low modulus of elasticity, which prevents damage from occurring.
2. Life Span
Boats made of aluminum have a longer lifespan than boats made of steel. Because aluminum is a very strong material, it is corrosion-resistant, and it has other advantages, aluminum boats easily live for 30-40 years. Resale value and impairment are both high because of this longevity.
3. Sun Exposure
In contrast to fiberglass boats, which can be damaged by ultraviolet rays from the sun, aluminum is not affected by them. Over time, fiberglass boats will become fragile.
It is impossible for aluminum to burn. The resins in GRP boats burn energetically due to their petroleum base. They are harder to “light” due to fire retardant resin, but once they start burning they generate a lot of heat.
A fiberglass boat is 30% to 40% lighter than an aluminum boat, while a steel boat is 45% to 55% lighter than an aluminum boat. Many advantages are provided by weight savings, including reduced fuel consumption, faster speeds, and more payloads. Transporting and handling the boat ashore is also easier with less weight.
6. Environmentally Friendly
The use of aluminum is more environmentally friendly than that of fiberglass as it is 100% recyclable. The Norwegian Ministry of Environment has raised concerns about the dumping of disused fiberglass boats due to the longer, more complicated, less efficient, and more expensive process needed to recover fiberglass.
Why You Should Buy An Aluminum Boat?
The strength of aluminum makes aluminum boats great for carefree boating, with low maintenance, and long boating seasons. Aluminum boats have an advantage, especially in the Nordic countries, where we have Rocky seashores, shallow water, and a variety of weather conditions that are constantly changing, making aluminum boats the best choice.
In addition, aluminum boats are also preferred by the Norwegian Institute of Marine Research, the Norwegian search and rescue service, and most national government agencies for a variety of reasons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here below we have listed the best aluminum boat queries and try to answer all possible questions that most people asked. If still, you have any kind of query then you may ask me in the comment section.
How does weight distribution affect performance?
Weight distribution plays an extremely important role in boat safety and performance. It is important to note that a boat’s weight can affect its performance, running angle, attitude, and ride.
For a moderate to fast planning boat to achieve the highest top speed, passengers should be evenly distributed. Boaters are responsible for determining what weigh locations are best for them.
If you are considering fore-and-aft weight distribution, make sure to consider lateral distribution as well.
Why is the stainless steel on my boat rusting?
As its name implies, stainless steel does not stain as much as normal carbon steel. Spartan boats are made from stainless steel of the highest quality. There are numerous factors that can cause rust, such as polluted water and galvanic corrosion.
Rubbing compounds can be used to remove rust. You can use scotch-Brite pads, but don’t use steel wool.
How does altitude affect performance?
An engine running wide-open throttle (WOT) is affected very significantly by altitude. As oxygen (air) becomes less available at altitude, the engine loses horsepower.
An increase in altitude will noticeably reduce the power of the boat if it was originally set up at a lower altitude.
Why do most boats drive from the right side?
In order to compensate for boat roll caused by propeller torque, recreational boat manufacturers typically position their operator on the right.
How can I protect my engine from corrosion?
It is mainly galvanic corrosion (the electrochemical reaction between metals) that causes corrosion damage. In many inland glasses of water with high conductivity caused by pollution, it is especially dangerous when the drive units are submerged in salt water, brackish water, or brackish water.
When dissimilar metals are grounded or connected through water, electrons flow between them which causes corrosion. The process results in the loss of one of the two metals. Sacrificial metal-zinc can reduce damaging corrosion by preferentially corroding to protect the drive unit from corrosion.
The engine manufacturers that Spartan uses install sacrificial anodes at the factory. Optimal protection can be achieved by adding additional zinc anodes to the transom. Corrosion protection is the main purpose of the anode. If you are an avid saltwater boater, you must regularly inspect and replace them since they deteriorate very rapidly.
How will salt water affect my boat?
As much salt water protection as the industry can offer, Spartan boats are designed with marine grade aluminum, zinc anodes, and freshwater cooling.
What is a reverse chine?
Spartan’s exclusive Reverse Chine Hull utilizes the energy available in the bow spray to create lift under the hull, unlike other aluminum boat manufacturers that use extruded chine construction (a displacement hull that simply pushes the water out of the way).
In addition, this will improve the boat’s performance characteristics and result in faster planning speeds. Because of the hydrodynamic forces, the hull moves forward and up out of the water faster, reducing the draft and creating less drag.
Water enters the intake smoothly as a result of this design. This allows more water to enter the intake when you are traveling straight or cornering hard. As a result, fuel economy is improved. Furthermore, the reverse chine prevents rear end slide (typically seen on extruded chine hull boats).
What type of aluminum is used?
In order to ensure that Spartan boats remain corrosion resistant, 5086 H116 and 5052 H32 marine grade alloys are used in every boat.
How much gas will my boat burn?
The traditional measure of a boat’s performance is its speed in miles per hour, but Spartan has taken the time and effort to calculate actual savings at the pump by using an Exclusive Reverse Chine Hull instead of the typically extruded chine aluminum hull.
What purpose are the planing strakes?
Strakes are used for several purposes when planning speeds. Their primary purpose is to provide additional lift, which is similar to having an extra chine and thus allowing more hull to be raised from the water.
Overall performance is improved as a result of reducing drag. It is also believed that strakes prevent surface tension from developing between the surface of the water and the bottom beneath the hull, thus allowing the hull to track well at all speeds.
What size boat should I order?
Consider getting a boat that is a little larger than you think you need. There’s nothing more popular than a 21′ boat since it has the capacity to carry a large group (up to 8 people comfortably), can be maneuvered easily, and is easy to tow. A boat that is too small often needs to be upgraded the following season.
Now that you know what to look for in an aluminum boat, you’re ready to find your perfect match. It would be a great idea to choose one of these we’ve reviewed in this guide. Find out all the customization options available for the model you’re interested in on the manufacturer’s website, and book a test drive with a local dealer. In making a boat purchase decision, it is important to get a first-hand impression of it.
While all the boats we have listed above are high-quality boats in the current market. These all can be worth your money. But here 3 of my favorite that I like to share with you due to following reasons.
2022 Crestliner MX 21 is our top choice their features make it the best of overall products. It offers 45-gallon live wells, provides more deck space, and has wood-free construction.
Our 2nd recommendation is CRESTLINER 1860 RETRIEVER SC which holds 16 gallons, and a 90 HP powerplant. the major factor is anyone can easily afford it.
My 3rd suggested product is Koffler 17 High Side Drift. It is budget-friendly, with an oarsman seat and a Shelf for bows. Which will be worth your money and last longer.