Get Command And Conquer Generals 2 Download Free Pc Game & complete review. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Command And Conquer Generals 2 Game.
Command And Conquer Generals 2 Download Free Pc Game
Click on the below button to start Command And Conquer Generals 2 Download Free Pc Game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for Command And Conquer Generals 2 PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Command And Conquer Generals 2 Overview
Command & Conquer (recently known as Command and Conquer: Generals 2) is a dropped continuous methodology computer game in the Command and Conquer arrangement. It was being created by the now-shut computer game studio Victory Games for Microsoft Windows. The game was set to utilize the Frostbite 3 motor and would have acquainted downloadable substance with the arrangement. It should be the main game in the arrangement to be created by Victory Games, making them the arrangement’s third engineer after Westwood Studios and EA Los Angeles. Direction and Conquer would have been accessible only on Electronic Arts’ Origin dissemination administration.
The game was initially reported as Command and Conquer: Generals 2, an immediate continuation of 2003’s Command and Conquer: Generals. It was then re-purposed in August 2012 as what might have been the first in a progression of allowed to-mess around the set in the Command and Conquer universe. The engagement multiplayer stage was scheduled for discharge for nothing around Christmas 2013, with ‘pay per play’ battle missions discharging by Q1 2014. In any case, on October 29, 2013, EA stopped the advancement of Command and Conquer and close down Victory Games, referring to negative criticism over the economy-based understanding as a reason. However, not long after the abrogation declaration, an unidentified Victory Games staff part posted on the official gatherings, in the territory held for players with access to the alpha forms, and expressed that the explanation behind the games wiping out was “corporate dirty tricks” and not negative gathering. The staff part likewise asserted that the official retraction declaration was pre-composed by more elevated level staff at Electronic Arts.
After the arrival of Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, a significant part of the Command and Conquer group, inside EA Los Angeles, was laid off in 2010 making the eventual fate of the arrangement be thrown in question. In October 2010, a senior VP from Electronic Arts had told the media that the Command and Conquer arrangement would live on as a brand from Dead Space designers, Visceral Games, with a title from the arrangement to be discharged by that engineer being “far away” and whether he was alluding to this game isn’t clear.
The principal official declaration of another Command and Conquer game being developed, came in February 2011 when Electronic Arts reported the arrangement of another studio known as Victory Games. In the studios’ first Q&A session with the official Command and Conquer blog, transparently declared that they were building up another title in the Command and Conquer arrangement with the studios’ general spotlight being on the fate of the arrangement. The new studio comprised of individuals from the past EA Los Angeles advancement group just as some new staff individuals. Its senior supervisor was Jon Van Caneghem from Trion Worlds.
The game’s proper declaration was then prodded as a game from the “following huge BioWare establishment” and was expected for an uncover at the 2011 Spike Video Game Awards. The game was then theorized to be either another game from the ancient studio, Pandemic’s Mercenaries arrangement, or another game from the Command and Conquer arrangement, which ended up being an exact examination. In this manner, more bits of gossip started to show that the game was, in reality, a Command and Conquer game called, Command and Conquer: Alliances because of a progression of space enlistments by EA for a round of that name, however, this ended up being a side undertaking by Phenomic, called Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. The game was at long last officially uncovered as Command and Conquer: Generals 2 on December 10, 2011, at the 2011 Spike Video Game Awards as a title created by what might become BioWare Victory. Be that as it may, in November 2012, the BioWare mark was dropped and the studio was renamed to its previous name Victory Games.
Features Of Command And Conquer Generals 2
- Hard and fast War – Take control of three remarkable groups, going after assets, developing your base of activity, and driving monstrous batteries of tanks, officers, and airplane into the fight.
- Uncanny Sense of Realism – Frostbite 2 innovation takes into account instinctive, outwardly staggering clash at an epic scale. Inconceivably point by point units and conditions, dynamic material science, and thrilling special visualizations breathe life into the fight in manners at no other time seen. This is the nearest thing to genuine war without the outcomes.
- New Ways to Dominate or Ally with Your Friends – Go past great deathmatch with a choice of new multiplayer game modes, structured considering both agreeable and serious play.
- Exciting Campaign – Command the war on dread in a charging single-player crusade. Experience the sensational story from numerous points of view – from gallant General to crazed fear-based oppressor – while connecting with the foe in beat beating strategic battle.
- Ever-Evolving Experience – Enhance your game with an extending cluster of downloadable substance. From maps and units to groups, battles, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, the battle against fear based oppression is more profound than any time in recent memory.
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or better
- Smash: 1GB
- Video card memory: 256MB
- Operating system: Windows XP
- Illustrations card: Nvidia Geforce 6600
- Soundcard: yes
- HDD space: 8GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 20 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or ATI Radeon 6950)
- Sound card – DirectX Compatible
- Keyboard and Mouse
- DVD ROM Drive
How To Download Command And Conquer Generals 2
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Command And Conquer Generals 2” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.