Get Dragon Quest Builders PC Download Free Game & its overview. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Dragon Quest Builders Game.
Dragon Quest Builders PC Download Free Game
Click on the below button to start the Dragon Quest Builders PC Download Free Game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for Dragon Quest Builders PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Dragon Quest Builders Overview
Dragon Quest Builders is a sandbox activity pretending game created and distributed by Square Enix for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and distributed by Nintendo for Nintendo Switch.
The game is set in Alefgard, the universe of the first Dragon Quest computer game, with players controlling the developer who is entrusted with reconstructing the world after it was devastated. The game highlights a blocky tasteful style, with social affair and building components like games, for example, Minecraft.
The game was discharged in Japan in January 2016, and worldwide in October 2016. A continuation, Dragon Quest Builders 2, was discharged in Japan in December 2018 and worldwide in July 2019.
Media hypothesis from when the game was first reported was that Dragon Quest Builders would be a Dragon Quest rendition of Minecraft. Early screen captures show the player fabricating a stay outdoors of obstructs; the camp increases levels dependent on the amount it has been developed.
Beasts, for example, Slime and Dragon from the first Dragon Quest show up in the game. The player has a wellbeing bar, and should eat nourishment after some time, like Minecraft. The game has likewise been contrasted with Dark Cloud (2000) and ActRaiser (1990).
Features Of Dragon Quest Builders
- Flying and Swimming – No more immediate drowning when stepping in water that’s too deep, or building earthen stairs to climb up a mountain! In Dragon Quest Builders 2, you’ll be able to fly and swim, allowing you to explore more places than the original Builders.
- Help From the Townspeople – The inhabitants from your town in Dragon Quest Builders occasionally helped in making new items, but now the AI is greatly improved. They’ll help with more tasks this time around.
- Level Up – Dragon Quest Builders 2 offers an actual level-up system, as opposed to the original. This will mainly affect the gear you equip and your HP. You don’t restart at level 1, as you did in the original game, at the start of each new chapter. Speaking of…
- Islands, Not Chapters – Instead of chapters, you’ll visit new islands in Dragon Quest Builders 2. While you’ll still have to give up all your stuff in between islands, your Vacant Island will be your hub, and you can use all the new recipes and materials from every cleared island to build it up further.
- Operating System: Windows 7 and the KB3135445 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 5GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 5GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB
How To Download Dragon Quest Builders
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Dragon Quest Builders” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.