UPDATE 2: Fortnite update 13.20 is out now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android.Also, gave you’ve downloaded and introduced the update, you can bounce directly once again into the activity since server vacation has finished.”Personal time for v13.20 has finished,” Epic uncovers. “Carry on the fight with flare.”
UPDATE: Fortnite server support has started for update 13.20, as new fix notes are uncovered by Epic Games.The news was declared by Epic Games on Twitter: “Vacation for fix v13.20 has started. We’ll give an update when personal time closures and administrations are back up.”While there’s no official end time for the support, the new update is a major one, so anticipate that it should keep going for around two hours.
Epic Games has additionally uncovered new update 13.20 fix notes, affirming that the Flare Gun has been added to the game.There’s likewise discuss another legend – accepted to be Captain America – which will dispatch in an ideal opportunity for the July 4 festivals in the US. Another Da Bod Jonesy skin is likewise suggestive of Thor from Avengers Endgame.
Hot New Weapon
– We’ve added some new flare to your stockpile
– Easier access to updating and sidegrading is in transit
LTMs Are Back
– LTMs show up this week for Season 3. We’re beginning with some fan top choices
A Hero Arrives
– A strong appearance is coming to Item Shop this week. Stay tuned
Unique: Fortnite designer Epic Games is skipping update 13.10 and going straight into fix 13.20.Update 13.20 has been given a June 30 discharge date on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.Like most significant updates, the new fix will be joined by disconnected server personal time on all stages.
With the servers disconnected, fans will have the option to download update 13.20, which is relied upon to roll out significant improvements to the game.The news was declared by Epic Games on Twitter: “We’re adding new flare to the game. v13.20 shows up Tuesday, June 30. (Indeed, we bounced numbers!) Downtime will start at 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC).”
As the tweet recommends, Epic Games is outfitting to add the Flare Gun to Fortnite as a major aspect of the new update.As per the early fix notes, fans can likewise expect a wide scope of bug fixes and personal satisfaction upgrades for Season 3.There’s likewise a generally excellent possibility the water on the island will start to subside, as Epic Games makes changes to the guide.
Guide changes were guaranteed toward the beginning of the period, alongside new methods of transportation.”Over the long haul and water subsides, much more areas will be uncovered,” Epic uncovers. “Furthermore, as the streets become progressively open, you’ll find better approaches to get around.”The going with picture proposes vehicles will be added to Fortnite in a future update, maybe as ahead of schedule as rendition 13.20.
New areas are somewhat harder to foresee, yet the conviction is that shiny new focal points will be joined by bringing favorites back.Concerning the update 13.20 fix notes, Epic has vowed to fix issues with acts out, outfits and flexibly drops.
Look at the update 13.20 fix notes beneath…
Fortnite update 13.20 General fix notes…
• Missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
– Some players might be missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
• Rage Emote fire impact staying on/close to players.
– After players utilize the Rage Emote, the Emote’s fire impact may stay on or close to them.
• Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
– now and again, Emote music can be heard while at the Main Stage in Party Royale.
• Sandstorm Outfit missing hair.
– We’re exploring an issue where a few players may see Sandstorm missing her hair when preparing the ‘No Mask No Cowl’ style.
Fortnite update 13.20 Battle Royale fix notes…
• Fall harm from Ziplines when arriving in shallow water.
– After dropping from a Zipline, players may take fall harm when arriving in shallow water.
• Epic and Legendary SMGs in some cases can’t be Sidegraded.
– Epic and Legendary SMGs that drop are in some cases can’t be Sidegraded.
• Damaging Marauders checking towards Storm Surge.
– Storm Surge can be added to by harming Marauders.
• Chug Splash doesn’t mend when tossed within a shrub.
– We’re mindful of an issue that is keeping players from picking up the recuperating impact of Chug Splashes when utilizing them within a hedge.
• Supply Drops may some of the time push plunder under the guide.
– Supply Drops, particularly when found in vaults, may at times push plunder inconveniently under the guide floor when opened.