Get Gone Home Download Free Pc Game & complete overview. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Gone Home Pc Game.
Gone Home Download Free Pc Game
Click on the below button to start the Gone Home Download Free pc game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for the Gone Home PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Gone Home Overview
Gone Home is an outside the box first-individual investigation game created and discharged carefully by Fullbright for the PC, Mac, and Linux on August 5, 2013.
The primary game from Fullbright, Gone Home is set in an enormous house during a 1995 rainstorm in the northwestern United States (all the more explicitly Oregon). Players control Kaitlin Greenbriar, a 21-year-elderly person who shows up at her family’s new home after a long outing abroad to discover the spot left. While investigating her new home, she should sort out what befell her folks (Terrence and Janice) and more youthful sister Sam.
Not at all like most experience games, Gone Home incorporates no battle, no troublesome riddles, and no “bomb conditions”. Players progress through the story at their own pace via scanning the spot for pieces of information, discovering mystery boards, and opening new regions. En route, they can cooperate with various things in the earth for their own pleasure, (for example, watching numerous points of a typical article, turning things on and off, and playing a tape in a cassette player).
The game was later discharged in retail structure in some European and Australian districts by Merge and Headup all through 2014. Different support variants of the game were wanted to be distributed by Majesco’s outside the box mark (Midnight City) before they were put on uncertain hold because of money related issues. It was, in any case, discharged carefully (as Gone Home: Console Edition) for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on January 12, 2016. A Nintendo Switch variant was discharged through Annapurna Interactive on September 6, 2018.
The Xbox One form was made accessible to claim for nothing in the long stretch of October for Xbox Live Gold individuals as a feature of the administration’s “Games with Gold” advancement.
Features Of Gone Home
- A Personal Story: Created by veterans of the BioShock arrangement and the story group behind Minerva’s Den, Gone Home offers the rich, nuanced subtleties of one family’s battles to manage vulnerability, sorrow, and change.
- An Immersive Place: Return to the 1990s by visiting a home where everything about been deliberately reproduced, and the hints of a rainstorm outside envelop you by the experience.
- No Combat, No Puzzles: Gone Home is a peaceful and sans puzzle understanding, welcoming you to play at your own pace without getting assaulted, stuck, or baffled. This house needs you to investigate it.
- Completely Interactive Investigation: Discover what’s befallen the Greenbriar’s by inspecting a house brimming with the family’s very own belongings, and the notes and letters they’ve deserted. Utilize your forces of perception to sort out a story that unfurls as you investigate.
- In the background Commentary: Over an hour and a half of critique by the designers, artists, and voice ability behind Gone Home. Access Commentary mode by tapping the Modifiers button when beginning another game!
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: WindowsXP SP2 or higher
- VIDEO CARD: Video card with 512MB of VRAM (Intel HD Graphics not supported)
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
How To Download Gone Home
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Gone Home” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads)
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.