It is often difficult to find the Contact that you want to call at a given time due to the total number of contacts in your Contacts List. There is a simple solution to this problem, and that is to put Contacts in your iPhone’s Favorites List. I’m sure you’ve noticed that at the bottom of the Phone App, there is an option called Favorites, which you can access from the bottom menu.
In terms of accessing your Favorite Contacts, you can tap on this icon to easily access all the contacts which you have added to your Favorite Contacts on your iPhone. By doing this you will be able to immediately access your most frequent or favorite contacts, without having to go through your entire contact list again, as you will be able to access them immediately. Whenever you hard press on the Phone App on your iPhone which uses 3D Touch you will be able to see the first 3 items from your Favorites List who are also included in your 3D Touch Menu. Here is the complete information about “How To Add Favorites On iPhone?” Read it out below!
How To Add Favorites On iPhone?
Almost everyone has hundreds of contacts stored on their iPhones and it can become inconvenient after a while to scroll through the entire list just to find that one person you wish to talk to. It is a relief to know that the Favorites list on iOS devices can serve as a “Speed Dial” and enables you to quickly call the contacts you are in contact with most frequently. You could be talking to members of your family, partner, close friends, colleagues, your boss, or anyone for that matter.
You may not necessarily know how to properly take advantage of this feature if you are relatively new to the iOS ecosystem. Have a hard time adding contacts to your iPhone’s speed dial feature? No worries, because we’re here to help you as we will show you how to add contacts to the Favorites feature.
You can add contacts to the Favorites list in two ways, and we will cover both of them. Both methods are straightforward and easy. Let’s see how:
1. From your iPhone’s home screen, open the Phone app.
2. You can add contacts to your favorites by using the Contacts section of the app, scrolling through the list, and tapping on the contact you wish to add to your favorites.
3. You can scroll down the screen and click on “Add to Favorites” just like in the screenshot below, as shown in the screenshot below.
4. By doing so, you will be able to navigate to the Favorites section of the menu, where you can select from many different options. By tapping on the contact’s name from the Favorites list, you will be able to select “Message”, “Call”, or “Video” as your preferred mode of communication when contacting them.
5. You could also add contacts to this list by going to the “Favorites” section of the screen, switching to the “+” icon that appears in the top-left corner of the screen, and then taping it.
6. Now, you and your team will have an easier way of finding and adding a specific contact by scrolling through your contacts list or using the search bar in the same manner.
There you have it. Adding someone to your Favorites list is something you haven’t done before. There is no difference whether it is a family member, friend, emergency contact, clinic, workplace, colleague, or anyone else – it is up to you to decide who you want to add to your favorites list so you can dial them instantly.
You will now be able to contact your regular contacts every time by merely going to the Favorites list, tapping on the names of the individuals you prefer to talk to, and hitting send. There is no limit to how many times you can add the same contact to Favorites with different modes of communication. You can specify the communication method separately, so you do not have to specify whether you will FaceTime, Message, or just make a phone call.
The Favorites list is an excellent feature that it can be integrated with third-party applications. When setting up Favorites on your iPhone, you can also opt to use certain third-party apps, such as WhatsApp, as a preferred means of communication. Adding a contact to Favorites is not only convenient but also enables you to use WhatsApp for calls. By tapping on their name, you can launch WhatsApp and make a call over the Internet instead of using your cellular connection.
When Do Not Disturb is enabled there won’t be any incoming calls from your Favorites list that are silenced or sent to your voicemail. Incoming phone calls from contacts in your Favorites list will not be silenced or sent to your voicemail. If the need arises to change this setting, though, it is easily accomplished by changing the default iOS Do Not Disturb setting.
In view of the fact that you had trouble figuring out how to add contacts to a Favorites list, you may also be interested in finding out how to remove one or more contacts from your Favorites list. It is quite possible that the people you contact regularly will change over time, so it might be a good idea to update this list from time to time.
How do you add web pages to Safari Favorites on the iPhone & iPad?
Your iPhone will be able to find your frequently visited web pages faster if you have saved them in Safari.
Safari’s Favorites feature makes sense if you frequently visit favorite sites and pages. You can access them quickly by tapping your finger rather than typing in the URL or searching the web every time you need to refer to them. Discover how to save and find your Safari Favorites, along with learning how to save Favorites.
How to Add Favorites to Safari on Your iPhone or iPad?
Safari allows you to save pages for future reference in several ways. In this tutorial, we showed you how to create bookmark folders in Safari and how to save articles and pages to a reading list, so that you can read them offline. Let’s talk about how to add your favorite websites to your iPhone so you can easily access them.
Whenever you bookmark a webpage on your iPhone or iPad, the page is automatically added to your Favorites, however not every page you bookmark is in fact one of your favorites. I organize my bookmarks by category and save favorites for the pages and websites I visit most frequently.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari app.
2. Tap the Share icon on the website or page you wish to add to Favorites.
3. You can find the Favorites option by swiping up from the bottom.
4. Add to favorites by tapping Add to favorites.
5. Alternatively, you can choose to name your new Favorite to make it easier for you to identify it.
6. You can now save your work by tapping Save.
How to Find Safari Favorites on an iPhone or iPad?
How to find your Favorites on iOS after you add them to your Favorites list:
1. Your Favorites can be found by reopening the Safari app whenever you need them.
2. Tap and hold the tab icon to bring up the tabs.
3. Open a new tab by tapping the New Tab button.
4. You will be taken to the Safari start page once you click on this. At the top, you will see a list of your Favorites.
5. Using the Bookmarks icon, you will be able to see all your Favorites.
6. To add favorites, tap the Favorites button.
7. Your Favorites will now appear in a list. From your Safari Favorites, tap the website or page you want to visit.
You might also like: