In PCs and Macs, for example, some options only Back Up your files with others taking a snapshot of your entire hard drive, or how to back up an iPhone suggests you can just restore the phone to bare metal.
Unlike other solutions, which only backup selected devices, such as your computer and Mac, others do not protect your mobile devices. There are also backup services for traditional computers and mobile devices. So in this guide, we’ll show you How To Backup iPhone 7, continue reading below!
What Are the Benefits of iPhone Backup?
An experienced user once said, “There are two kinds of computers, those that are broken and those that will break.”
Even smart devices experience problems from time to time. An iPhone failure report by Blancco Technology Groups indicates 25 percent of iPhones failed between January and March of this year so to save your important data you must have to take a backup file before.
How To Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus On Mac Manually With iTunes?
Backing up your iPhone 7 is extremely important. Backing up the phone is vital if something goes wrong with the iOS update or if you accidentally delete some data. Those who do not back up their iPhone 7 will have a very difficult time recovering the lost information and ultimately may have to say goodbye to their vital data. Backup is typically recommended to cell phone users, particularly when trying to make changes to the device settings.
Here are the steps you need to take to back up an iPhone 7/7 Plus to your computer:
- Run iTunes on your computer, connect your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus and then connect it to the iTunes store
- You can access “Summary” if you click the Device tab and select the “Setting” section.
- To store your iPhone 7/7 Plus backup, you will have to select “This computer” under the “Backups” section.
4. Select “Back Up Now” from the right side of the screen to begin syncing your iPhone.
How To Back Up iPhone 7/7 Plus On Mac With iCloud?
Here are the steps to back up your iPhone 7 to iCloud:
- Launch the iCloud application on the iPhone 7 via the Settings screen.
- Turn on all items you wish to back up after you have verified your iCloud account.
- You will then have your iPhone 7 sync to iCloud when Wi-Fi is turned on. You can now access your data from your phone when you log in to iCloud on a computer.
By opening Settings, launching iCloud, then selecting the Backup option, you can create an iCloud backup manually.
How To Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus With Third-party Backup Service?
In addition to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, iCareFone, etc., of course, you can also back up your files using third-party backup services.
Photos will be backed up to Google Photos, contacts to Google Contacts, and calendars to Google Calendar if you use Google Drive to backup your iPhone 7. To use Google Drive, follow these steps:
- Download Google Drive from the Apple App Store for iOS.
- Tap the Menu icon in the left-hand corner of the app.
- Select “Start Backup” from the Settings menu.
Photos, contacts, and other content can be viewed across all your devices after being backed up.
Some of the most effective and easiest methods to back up the iPhone 7/7 Plus are listed here. Each step is detailed so you don’t miss anything. iCloud, iTunes, or third-party programs like Google Drive are all easy ways to backup an iPhone 7. You can recover the backup password if you forget it with PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker. Different types of users can access backup passwords through different modes of the software. You can restore an iPhone from a backup once you’ve unlocked the backup password.
Explore More Updated Tips About iPhone: