As iOS users scratch their heads over how to upgrade their iCloud storage, “how to buy more iPhone storage” is a popular search query on Google. There is a possibility that they have been receiving repetitive, irksome messages that their iCloud storage is full, or maybe they have realized that their current iCloud capacity simply won’t be sufficient to meet their demands. There will be instances where you will need more storage space regardless of which camp you’re in.
Apple offers three different levels of iCloud storage: 50GB, 200GB, and 2TB. You can subscribe to any of these services on a monthly basis. In order to subscribe to 50GB of storage, you will be charged $0.99 per month. It will cost you $2.99 per month for the 200GB plan, and $10.99 for the 2TB plan. Here you will find the complete information about “How To Buy Storage On iPhone?” Check it below!
How To Buy Storage On iPhone?
Method 1. Buying additional storage for your iPhone
Upgrade your iCloud plan
- 5 GB. There is no cost associated with this plan, and when you get a new iPhone, it comes with it by default.
- 50 GB. You will be able to back up an iPad and an iPhone for only $0.99 a month.
- 200 GB. It is possible to share across all iOS devices that are part of a household if you are paying $2.99/Month.
- 2 TB. With this plan, you can also share it with the entire family and get the same price.
We are now going to take a look at how to purchase iPhone storage using the steps below. You can use both iPhones/iPads/iPods touch, as well as Macs and Windows computers, for this purpose.
Apple iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage and from the iCloud Storage, window chooses Manage.
- Select the option to change your storage plan or to buy more storage.
- Decide on the plan you will follow.
- Follow the onscreen instructions after you tap Buy.
The Mac OS
- If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don’t have to click Apple ID if you choose Apple menu > System Preferences. If you’re using macOS Sierra or earlier, you shouldn’t need to click Apple ID.
- You will be able to see iCloud if you click on it.
- To manage your account, click on the Manage button in the lower-right corner.
- Change your storage plan by clicking Change Storage Plan or Buy More Storage.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID password when you click Next.
Using Your Windows Computer
- Windows users should open iCloud.
- Then click Storage.
- Change your storage plan by clicking Change Storage Plan.
- Click Next after selecting a plan.
- Click Buy, then enter your Apple ID password.
Method 2. Deep Clean iPhone Get More iPhone free space (iOS 15 Compatible)
Fortunately, there is a professional iPhone data manager and iPhone cleaner to use for these types of old iPhones. In order to make more space available for iOS devices, the iMyFone Umate Pro was developed. This app has five modes for gaining more iPhone storage and can free up nearly 40% of space on iPhone; it can even wipe the personal data without risk of it being recovered.
- Free up space with one click. A single click clears junk files and temporary files, compresses photos, deletes large files, and removes apps.
- Deleted files should be erased. The process of erasing deleted files will prevent the files from being accessed or recovered. Moreover, more storage space will be available.
- The privacy should be erased. To decrease the rate of privacy leaking and storage occupying, it can delete private photos, browsing histories, emails, and other personal information.
- Erase Private Fragments. Through erasing incomplete private fragments, all traces left by third-party apps can be uncovered and destroyed permanently.
You can increase your iPhone’s storage by following these steps:
Step 1. Launch iMyFone Umate Pro after connecting your device to the computer.
Step 2. Start the iPhone data analysis by selecting the clean mode from the left panel.
Step 3. A single click releases iPhone storage by erasing the junk files.
You’re already on your way to having more space on your iPhone, and the best thing about Umate Pro is that it can clean your files for free!
Method 3. Increase your RAM- a bit technical
The best way to increase the memory of your iPhone isn’t to buy a new SD card, delete your old files, or get a new iPhone altogether. There are actually other ways to increase the memory of your iPhone. The benefit of this is that you don’t have to erase any more files or stop getting those annoying “Memory Full” notifications.
I’m going to tell you what you need to do in order to purchase more iPhone storage: you need to increase your memory from 16 GB to 128 GB.
Step 1. Remove the memory flash card from your iPhone and put it in a safe place. In this case, you will need to physically open your phone by unscrewing it and removing the memory card.
Step 2. You will have to transfer all the data from the 16 GB memory to the 128 GB memory.
Step 3. Once the new memory is pinned to your phone, it can then be restored.
The method has a disadvantage
- When written as such, the method appears quite straightforward, but actually, it is much more complicated if a common user attempts it.
- As a first step, reopening the iPhone and reinstalling a new memory is not easy. An experienced phone repair specialist may be able to handle the job.
- The price then becomes a problem. You will still have to pay a lot to upgrade your phone, even though the deal seems quite attractive. There isn’t anyone who does it at an affordable price.
- In addition, such a technique may not be compatible with all iPhone models.
Try out the smart ways to get/buy more storage for your iPhone if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a new one.
- You may think backing up your iPhone files to iCloud is the best method, but you are limited to 5GB of free iCloud storage. It is a good idea to upgrade iCloud storage, but you need to pay every month.
- iMyFone Umate Pro lets you deep clean your iPhone for more free space using a simple, easy-to-use tool.
You might also like: