Mimikyu was presented as another type of Pokémon for the Nintendo 3DS game Pokémon Sun and Moon. It is a special apparition and pixie type, and very notable for its likeness to Pikachu. This article will show you how you can get your own special Mimikyu in Pokémon Sun and Moon.
How To Catch Mimikyu And Pokemon Sword
Taking cover behind an odd Pikachu veil, Mimikyu is unquestionably one of the more odd Pokemon from the establishment.
Wearing a make-move Pikachu cloth to cover its actual startling structure, it tries to look somewhat less alarming. A terrifying yet impressive adversary.
Mimikyu in Pokemon Sword and Shield can be a useful resource for your group, thinking of it as’ feeble to a couple of chosen types, while being solid against various other Pokemon that we’ll be talking about in this guide.
How To Catch Mimikyu Locations
- Extension Field – Mimikyu can be found in Bridge Field meandering around. You can catch it around there at a pretty significant level of 50. Ensure you’ve crushed enough until this point before you go off getting yourself one from this region.
- Monster’s Mirror – You can discover Mimikyu in the tall grass as an irregular experience in Giant’s Mirror. The opportunity to experience Mimikyu is 3%, and the level at which you’ll be discovering it is significantly lower contrasted with Bridge Field, it’ll be between 26 to 28.
- Mimikyu doesn’t advance in the current age.
- Mimikyu Abilities
For Mimikyu, after it takes harm once, its ensemble will waiver somewhat, empowering it to utilize the Disguise capacity, which will shield it from an assault just once per fight.
Mimikyu Weaknesses and Strengths
Since Mimikyu is a Ghost and Fairy-type, be careful when setting it in opposition to Ghost, and Steel-type Pokemon.
Be that as it may, Mimikyu will have the option to bargain a fair measure of harm against Ghost, Psychic, Fighting, Dragon, and Dark-type Pokemon.
Steps To Catch Mimikyu
- Know where Mimikyu can be found:-There is just one known spot where Mimikyu can be found, and that is the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart, the site of Acerola’s phantom preliminary, on Ula’ula Island. Mimikyu has a pretty low experience and catches the pace of 5 percent and 45 percent individually, so be arranged heretofore, with a great deal of tolerance, and ensure that you have a ton of pokéballs available.
- Beat the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart preliminary on the off chance that you haven’t as of now: essential, since you can’t get any Pokémon in the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart until you have beaten the preliminary totally.
- Stroll around the Megamart for some time until you experience a Mimikyu:- above, Mimikyu has a pretty low experience pace of 5 percent, so be set up to run into a great deal of Haunters and Gengars before you run into one Mimikyu. There is no grass in the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart, yet stroll around and you will get experiences with wild Pokémon as you go.
- Lower the HP of the Mimikyu to in any event half before you attempt to get it:- at the half, use Pokéballs, for example, Great Balls or Ultra Balls. In the event that it is evening in your game, at that point utilize a Dusk Ball, since Dusk Balls are more compelling for getting Pokémon when it is evening time in your game. In the event that you need to get the fight over with, you could likewise endeavor to toss a Quick Ball once the fight first beginnings.
- Make the most of your Mimikyu: Give it a moniker as well as add it to your gathering, in the event that you wish to.
View Our Latest Posts