The AirPods from Apple is one of the most popular Bluetooth earbuds today. These tiny earbuds are the perfect accessory for listening and communicating while on the go making to their ability to easily pair with any Apple device (and even some others), great sound quality, and ease of use.
Apple tries to generate an AirPods name for you when you purchase a new pair of AirPods. Especially if you own several pairs, the name is not always helpful. A new name can add a nice personal touch to your project, and it is easy to change. Here is the complete information about “How to change airpod name?”
How To Change Airpod Name?
The process to change the name of AirPods (1st and 2nd generation) is the same whether you have AirPods Max, AirPods Pro, or AirPods (1st and 2nd generation).
1. Identify the problem. Remove your AirPods from their case.
2. Here are two. From your iPhone or iPad, open Settings and select Bluetooth.
3. In the list of your devices, tap the blue “i” icon next to the AirPods you want to use.
4. You can type a new name in the Name field by tapping on it.
5. When you have added a new name, click Done in the bottom-right corner of the keypad.
6. Your AirPods will now appear under the new name when you find them in your list of devices.
The Mac: Changing the Name of AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max
On your Mac, you can also rename your AirPods. You can do so by following the steps below.
1. Launch System Preferences on your Mac.
2. Select Bluetooth in the left-hand menu.
3. Select Rename from the pop-up menu when you right-click your AirPods in the Devices list on your Mac.
4. Give your AirPods a new name.
5. Rename the file by clicking the Rename button.
You can rename your AirPods on Android by following these instructions
Android phones make renaming AirPods much simpler than iOS devices. It is possible to tinker with the name without having to wear your earbuds. You should be able to do it by following these steps:
1. Go to the Connected devices section in the Settings app.
2. In the previously connected devices, you will find your AirPods.
3. You can access your settings by selecting the settings cog on the right side of your screen.
4. Next to the header for Device details, click the Pencil icon.
5. Press the Rename button and type in whatever name you like.
It may also be of interest to you: