Several options are available for easy adjustments of the iPhone clock display, but it’s somewhat rigid. It is common for iPhone users to want to change the time according to their time zones and to display the time in a different format. A clock can also be influenced by adjusting the display on the lock screen.
4 Easy Ways For How To Change Clock On iPhone?
1. You Can Change Clock By Changing The Time Zone
Time zones and formats are controlled by the clock settings. If manual time zone adjustments are not set, time zones adjust automatically by default. Many travelers maintain their home time zone while traveling, but some prefer to use manual settings. As a reference, it can be used during virtual meetings and on scheduled calls, especially when crossing time zones.
Change Clock Time Zones Automatically Versus Manually
Businesses can track time and schedule events by manually setting time zones. Changing from automatic to the manual is straightforward. Tap Settings first. Then tap General, then Date & Time. From here, you can configure the clock’s main display settings. Users can adjust only a few clock functions on the menu.
Set Automatically is set to automatic settings if the slider next to it is pushed to the On position. This feature changes to date and time automatically as you travel through different time zones. The Set Automatically slider should be set to the Off position to remove the automatic changes. Enter the city’s time zone in the time zone search area next. No matter where the iPhone is located physically, the time zone displays at all times.
2. To Change Clock On iPhone By Setting Menu
Changing your iPhone’s wallpaper is the first step. Apple’s default Lock screen wallpaper appears on all iPhones by default; you can, however, change it to another image in Apple’s gallery.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Then go to Wallpaper.
3. Tap the Choose a New Wallpaper button.
4. Choose a new wallpaper by tapping on the location of the new image.
5. Set your taps.
3. Change Clock On With 24 – Format
If you don’t wear a watch, you can check the time by looking at your iPhone’s clock. While it may not seem like a big deal, if you’re used to a 24-hour clock, it can become a little irritating when looking at a 12-hour clock all the time. You can customize the clock display on the iPhone, just like many other features and utilities. In the Time and Display section of the device, you can choose whether to display the clock in a 24-hour format.
1. Your iPhone’s home screen displays the Settings menu when you click the “Settings” icon.
2. The General screen will appear when you choose “General” as an option in the list.
3. You will be able to access the Date and Time screen by selecting “Date and Time“.
4. Turn on the 24-Hour Time by tapping the ON/OFF switch. Your clock will automatically change to a 24-hour format.
4. Change Clock On iPhone By Changing Color
Ensure your iOS device is up to date before we start. Lock screens with lighter backgrounds would have black clocks, and those with darker backgrounds would have white clocks. You may change the clock color on the iPhone lock screen by following these steps:
- Navigate to Settings on your iPhone.
- Visit the Accessibility page.
- You can choose the color of your choice.
Greyscale: It turns your iPhone screen into a black, white, and grey display.
How To Move Clock On iPhone If Screen Locked?
Select “Lock screen and security”, then choose “Always on display” from the menu. Clicking on the words themselves will not activate the toggle switch. Your browser will take you to the next page where you can select a clock from a selection.
Readout Our Latest Updates: