You can use Bose SoundLink with any device that contains a Bluetooth component, such as your Apple iPhone, to connect and broadcast audio. A Bluetooth component on the iPhone communicates quickly with the speaker system and eliminates the hassle of using audio cables. Connecting the two devices does not require any additional components. You can stream audio from your iPhone from any room or area in your home or office using the Bose SoundLink.
Using Bose SoundLink’s wireless Bluetooth technology, you can connect your Apple iPhone or any other Bluetooth-enabled music player. It eliminates the hassle of using audio cables by allowing the iPhone’s Bluetooth component to connect quickly to the speaker system. This eliminates the need for any extra components. You can stream audio from your iPhone to any room or area of your home or office with the Bose SoundLink.
How To Connect Bose Soundlink To iPhone?
This simple guide will show you how to connect bose soundlink to iPhone or Tablet if you have a Bose Soundlink. Before you begin, ensure that the Bose Soundlink is properly charged or connected to a power source.
- The power button on the speaker should be pressed. Red power lights indicate that the battery needs charging; orange lights indicate that the battery is half full; green lights indicate that the battery is full.
- A Bluetooth speaker should be in the connecting mode when it is turned on for the first time.
- If you click on Plus (+) or Minus (-), you will be able to scroll through the available options for language change.
- Tap the Bluetooth toggle switch on/green in Settings > Bluetooth on an iOS device. Select Bose Soundlink from the list of My Devices.
- The speaker’s Bluetooth light will blink blue when it is ready to connect. It will flash white as it connects, and solid white will appear when it is connected.
Bose Soundlink Speaker Connection Problems
If you are having trouble pairing your Bluetooth iPhone, try the following:
- If you are attempting to connect a Bluetooth device, make sure it is a Bluetooth source or receiver.
- Ensure your Bluetooth® device is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your product.
- Scan for compatible Bluetooth devices on your Bluetooth device.
- Delete previously connected Bluetooth devices from your product memory.
- In the device settings, go to Bluetooth and remove your Bose product. Reconnect the device.
- Remove all previously connected products from the Bluetooth settings of the device. Reconnect.
- For ten seconds, press the Bluetooth button to clear all devices.
- Your speaker will go into inactive mode and turn off.
- Restart the pairing process.
How to Pair Bose Soundlink Speakers with Another Device?
Following these steps will pair a Bluetooth speaker or second device that has been factory reset:
Step1: While holding down the Bluetooth icon, the indicator light on the speaker will blink blue. There has been a successful pairing.
Step2: Set up Bluetooth on your phone or tablet:
- You can check if Bluetooth is on/green in iOS Settings > Bluetooth. Go to My Devices and select Bose Soundlink.
- Make sure the Bluetooth toggle switch is on in Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences on your Android device. Scroll down to Pair New Device and pick Bose Soundlink.
Step3: When the speaker is ready to connect, the Bluetooth light will blink blue. A white blinking light indicates it’s connected, and when connected, a solid white light appears.
How To Connect Bose Soundlink Speaker Using NFC?
- Open the Settings app
- Click “Control Center“
- Locate the “NFC Tag Reader” and tap the green “+” on the side.
How To Connect Bose Soundlink Using App?
Using the Bose Connect app, you can also pair your speaker.
- Switch on the Bose speaker.
- Click here to download the Bose Connect app from the Apple App Store.
- Follow the instructions in the app.