You can get other earphones from Apple in addition to AirPods. With education pricing, when you buy Apple products – such as an iPad or Mac for school – you are even able to get a free pair of Beats headphones. Apple is a company owned by Beats by Dr. Dre, which makes it easy to pair the headphones with iPhones and other Apple devices, thanks to their Hi-Fidelity, wireless design.
Beats by Dr. Dre is another incredible rising star of the present generation that inspires a lot of youth. In the early part of 2006, it began working with Apple on its high-end products and since the beginning of 2014, it has been associated with the high-end Apple brand. I can assure you that the only thing that these headphones need is a valid connection to provide you with a smooth roller coaster ride of music, on top of chit-chat as the rest of us would love any time of day. The connection method may have been described to you a number of times; however, following a step-by-step procedure will enable you to operate the program without any hassles.
However, as far as I am concerned, it’s fairly straightforward. Beats headphones come in various models, such as Beats X, Powerbeats, Beats Solo, and Beats Studio, as well as many other models. The only thing they have in common is the fact that they are all only like their kind and that they are all worth trying. It is then possible to connect almost any audio gadget to this wide range which will serve you for the daily needs of hearing entertainment.
There is a pretty cool feature in its wireless compatibility, I think you will stick to these as being the last switch you will ever use. In fact, I know that because I experienced it first hand. It will be easy for you to be satisfied with the sound quality you receive, since Apple itself, the ideal brand, does not allow you to complain about its uneven quality. Besides its numerous advantages, this phone also features a long battery life as well as the comfort you can’t help but be drooling over.
It is an exciting time to be the owner of your first pair of Beats wireless headphones if you just unboxed your first pair. Whether you’re listening to your favorite tracks or just learning about some new bands, you can look forward to excellent audio quality when you enjoy your favorite music.
In addition to their very good sound quality, Beats headphones are also renowned for their great design, and that’s exactly what can be expected since Dr. Dre is a big part of the company’s history. Then maybe, you are wondering how to pair the headphones because you are peering at them. It will be explained to you how these devices can be paired with Apple Inc iPhone, Apple Inc Macs, and PCs. In this article, we show you how to connect wireless beats to iPhone.
How to connect wireless beats to iPhone?
The Beats earphones can be easily connected to the iPhone when you get new Beats earphones.
- Make sure that the power is on. Under the right earphone of Beats, the power button is on the cable between the right and left earphones, which fits comfortably behind the ear. It is the left earpiece that houses the power button on the Powerbeats earbuds – the earbuds themselves.
- It is recommended that the power light flashes on and off periodically. That is an indication that the product is paired. Depending on whether it flashes or not, it may be that it has been discovered by another device nearby. For other devices to connect to your iPhone, it may be necessary to turn off Bluetooth on those devices.
- If you aren’t able to see the blinking light, hold the power button for a few seconds until the pairing mode is activated.
- You can find Bluetooth settings in your iPhone’s Settings app. Simply turn on Bluetooth in the Settings app.
- Please select the new Beats or Powerbeat earphones from the list of Other Devices under the New Device section.
- If you click on My Devices, your Beats wireless headphones will be added and you should see connected in the list.
It will automatically connect with your Beats device once you have paired it with your iPhone in the future. The Beats and Powerbeats headphones, by default, are configured to connect to the last device to which they were connected.
It may be necessary to go into Settings again in order to connect your iPhone if you use your earphones with multiple devices.
How to connect wireless beats to MAC?
Apple Mac computers are even easier to connect to Beats wirelessly than Windows PCs. In order to connect Beats wirelessly to your Mac, you will need to follow the steps below:
- By pressing and holding the power button on your wireless Beats device, you will be able to turn it on.
- You can go to your device’s Apple menu by clicking on the icon.
- You can select “System Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Bluetooth from the list of available options and you will be able to select it.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Select the Beats wireless from the “Devices” menu, and then choose “Connect”.
You may need a few seconds for the devices to pair once they are connected. As soon as the pairing process has been successfully completed, next time you will not have to complete the whole process in order to make your Beats Wireless connect to your Mac device. As a result, the next time you turn on Beats wireless, it will automatically reconnect with your Mac when it is on the range.
You may wish to repeat all the steps above if you have connected your Beats device with an alternative device in the meantime. You will need to connect with your Mac device again after you have performed the above steps.
How do I connect wireless beats to Windows PC?
Connect your Beats Wireless headphones with your PC using the following steps:
- By selecting the Windows icon located on the desktop, you will be able to access the All Settings option.
- Put your cursor in the search field of Windows Settings and start typing Bluetooth. The search results will list Bluetooth as well as other settings related to devices.
- It is important to check that the Bluetooth toggle is turned on in the Add Bluetooth or other devices section.
Note: Normally, your PC will not have Bluetooth functionality if the Bluetooth toggle does not appear. It is necessary to add Bluetooth prior to being able to pair it with your headphones.
- You will need to select Bluetooth when you are adding a device to the screen.
- After all Bluetooth discoverable devices nearby have been loaded, click on Beats Wireless to select it.
As soon as your device is ready to connect, a notification will be shown on your screen.
When your device is unable to connect to your Beats Wireless, what can you do?
You may sometimes encounter an issue when connecting with Beats Wireless (android, iPhone, mac, etc.) as there may be times when the connection does not complete successfully. If your Beats wireless headphones are unrecognized by Android or other devices on your smartphone or tablet, this tends to happen. It is possible that the two devices cannot be paired together sometimes, even if they were paired perfectly the first time you tried pairing them. You can resolve this issue in several ways, including:
- One device at a time can be connected to the Beats wireless as discussed above. We recommend removing the Bluetooth connection of Beats wireless that was previously connected.
- By holding down the power button for a long amount of time, turn off your Beats Wireless and turn it on again.
- Connect your Android or another device to Beats wireless by restarting it.
- Make sure your Bluetooth driver is up to date.
- You need to make sure they are both within range.
Using Beats Wireless you can connect your Chromebook
Although Bluetooth is enabled by default on most Chromebook versions, it’s recommended that you do a once-over. Your Chromebook can be easily connected to your Beats wireless if it has a Bluetooth icon in the menu. Here’s what you’ll need to do to pair Beats wireless headphones with Chromebook:
- Simply press and hold your Beats wireless device’s power button to turn it on.
- You need to select the “Quick Settings Panel” at the bottom right corner of your Chromebook device.
- To turn on Bluetooth, click on the Bluetooth icon on the left side of the screen. It will now automatically start looking for nearby Bluetooth devices that are connected to your Chromebook device.
- Connect Beats Wireless by clicking on it in the list of Bluetooth devices.
- There may be additional instructions that you need to follow.
Upon successful pairing of the two devices, you will be notified that the Beats wireless is safe to use. With a Chromebook and Beats wireless, you can listen to anything you like.
Some Frequently Asked Questions by Users
1. What is the best way to connect my Beats to my iPhone?
Connect your headphones
- Holding your headphones beside your unlocked iPhone is a good way to do this.
- In order to turn on your headphones, you need to hold down the power button for one second.
- Your iPhone will ask you to connect after a few seconds. For those who do not receive a response, try pressing the power button on your headphones for five seconds.
- The instructions on your iPhone will tell you how to do it.
2. How come my Beats won’t connect to my iPhone?
Make sure the sound settings are correct
You can select your Beats headphones by going to Settings > Bluetooth on your iOS device. Select your Beats product from the Output and Input tabs of your Mac’s System Preferences, then choose the Apple () menu > System Preferences. Click on the sound settings on your PC and choose your Beats as the recording/playback device.
3. Can I pair my Beats Solo with my iPhone?
Connect your Solo Pro headphones
- Your iPhone needs to be enabled for Bluetooth.
- Hold your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone and turn them on.
- You are prompted to connect to your iPhone after a few seconds.
- Your iPhone will give you instructions.
The bottom line
Hopefully, now you have a better understanding of how to connect wireless beats to iPhone. I would appreciate it if you share this article with your friends and family members, and if you have any problems with this guide, then kindly feel free to let me know in the comment section below.