You can use Control-F to quickly find specific words or phrases within a word document or a web page that contains the text. If you’ve been interested in using this search function while browsing the web on the smartphone, then wonderful news – there’s no problem.
There are instructions in this article that walk you through using the Find function on your iPhone, just as you would use the Ctrl + F or Command + F shortcut on your computer. With these instructions, you can use your iPhone to search for words on a web page, in a PDF file, or in another location. So Learn how to ctrl f on iPhone in this article.
Does the iPhone have a find function?
There is a short answer to this question: it is not true. You cannot easily find things on a Mac or Windows computer if you do not know how to search for them. If you don’t install a third-party app, there is no search bar or keyboard commands, but there are still ways to search.
How to ctrl f on iPhone webpage using Safari?
- Launch the Safari app and navigate to a website.
- Enter the word or phrase you’re looking for in the address bar (where the URL is located).
- Click Find “[word(s) you entered],” then scroll down to On This Page and tap it.
- At the bottom of your screen, you can use the up and down arrows to see every instance of the word or phrase you’re searching for. Yellow highlights indicate this.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find a button that says Done once you are finished.
How to ctrl f on the iPhone webpage via Chrome?
- Launch the Chrome app and browse a webpage.
- On the right side of the screen, tap the three dots icon. Scroll down and select Find in Page…
- The top search bar allows you to enter a word or phrase.
- Using the arrows on the left and right will allow you to see every instance of the word or phrase you’re looking for. Yellow highlights will be shown for those instances.
- As soon as you are done, select Done at the top right corner of the screen.
How to ctrl f on the iPhone webpage with the Share button?
- Open the Safari or Chrome apps, and go to a webpage.
- By tapping the share icon, you will be able to share the document. The share icon resembles a box with an arrow pointing upward.
- If you’re using Safari or Chrome, scroll down to Find on Page.
- In the search bar, type the word or phrase you are looking for. The yellow highlights on every instance of the word will appear as you use the up and down arrows.
- Once you have completed the process, tap Done.
How do you Ctrl F on iPhone PDF?
- Your iPhone should be equipped with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To search for a PDF, open it.
- Locate the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Enter the text you wish to search by clicking on the magnifying glass.
- Browse the search results that appear.
How to ctrl f on iPhone in Messages?
- On your iPhone, launch the Messages application.
- In Messages, you can search by swiping down.
- In the search bar, type the word you are seeking.
- A message that contains the same words will appear now on the screen.
- You will then go to the conversation related to the massage you selected.
Some Frequently Asked Questions by Users
1. What is the process of searching for a word on an iPhone?
You can’t search a term outside of a browser, unfortunately. If you’re using an iPhone, it’s going to be much more challenging to search for a word that isn’t on a website. Search for an app or file you’re looking for, such as a file or image. Searching through all the files on your phone at one time isn’t possible.
2. Is there a way to control F in iPhone Notes?
You can find the search box in the notes list by swiping it down.
Click on search, then type in what you’re searching for. In addition, a suggested search, such as “notes with drawings,” can also be selected, and you can then enter additional text to further refine your search. In the search results, only the title of a locked note appears if the note is locked.
3. Is there a way to Control-F in Messages on an iPhone?
The Messages app on your iPhone gives you the option to search for words and phrases either directly from within the app or using Spotlight search which is built right into the app. With the Messages app, you can use the search bar or use the iOS Spotlight feature to search your text message conversations.
4. What is the best way to control F on iPhone using Google Drive?
Select Find and replace from the More menu in Google Docs. Enter the word you are seeking.
5. How do you use Control F in PowerPoint on an iPhone?
Find the presentation in the upper-right corner by tapping the Find icon. Type in a phrase or word you would like to find. A more advanced search is available by selecting the Options icon next to the search field.
Now that you know how to ctrl f on iPhone, you should be able to use it. It would be very kind of you to share this article with your friends and family members. Also, if you have any problems with this guide, let me know in the comments.