How To Delete A Folder On iPhone?

0
636

People are categorized into two groups when it comes to storing their apps: those who do and those who do not. Approximately 90 percent of my apps are organized in folders and the remaining 10 percent reside on my Home screen. An iPhone creates folders automatically when an app icon is dragged together. Perhaps you wish to move and rearrange your apps on your iPhone by organizing and deleting folders from it. Here’s how you can delete folders from your iPhone so you can reorder the apps on your Home screen and change the way they appear on your screen. Here is the complete information about “How To Delete A Folder On Iphone?” Read below! 

How To Delete A Folder On Iphone?

Method 1: In the Mail App, you can delete folders

Delete the folder after confirming that there are no more messages in it that you need to retain.

The following steps should be followed:

1. Mail will open when you open the app.

2. To access the main Mailboxes page, click the folder icon.

3. Edit the document. After editing the document, tap the folder you want to remove.

4. To delete a mailbox, tap the Delete button.

5. Once you confirm that you want to delete the folder and its contents by tapping Delete again, you will be able to delete the messages.

6. “Done” will appear.

The steps to deleting app folders on an iPhone

A folder of apps can be removed from your iPhone easily, and it will not take long if you don’t have endless apps in one folder. For you to remove apps from a folder, simply remove them from the folder. 

1. You can delete a folder by tapping and holding it.

2. Choose Remove Folder from the menu.

3. Remove the application from the home screen by tapping Remove.

4. You will be able to access the apps from your App Library after they’re moved from the folder.

You will automatically be able to delete unwanted apps from this folder. When you change your mind, you can always reassemble your folder.

How can you delete a photo album on an iPhone? 

1. When you open the app, you can see your photos.

2. Click on the Albums option at the bottom of the screen.

3. Using the button in the top-right corner, you can edit the document.

4. Select the folder you would like to delete and tap the red circle.

5. Select the Delete button and delete the file.

6. The Delete Album button will be displayed after you confirm the deletion.

7. At the top-right corner, tap the Done button.

Below you will find a picture of each of these steps.

Step 1. Select Photos from the menu.

Step 2. Choosing the Albums option will be the last feature you can see on the screen.

Step 3. In the upper right-hand corner, tap the Edit button.

Step 4. Select the folder that you want to delete, and then tap the red circle to the left of it.

Step 5. On the window that appears, tap the red Delete button to the right.

Step 6. At the bottom of the screen, you will find a button that allows you to confirm your deletion by clicking on Delete Album or Removing Photos.

Step 7. The Done button is located in the top-right corner if you’d like to switch back to the normal view.

In iOS 9, you actually do not lose pictures as soon as you delete them. The Recently Deleted folder also needs to be emptied to completely erase pictures. If you accidentally delete a picture in the Recent deletions, it can be helpful. However, if you are deleting folders to do so, it can be problematic.

You might also like:

Previous articleHow To Turn Off Auto Caps On iPhone?
Next articleHow To Change Text Message Color On Iphone?
Avatar
Aroosa is a Web Editor for Healthly Talks and a long-time writer, editor, and researcher. For many years, she worked as an executive coach in a variety of industries. She earned her degree in communication with an emphasis on communication theory and psychology. Aroosa joined a group of iPhone and Apple consumers roughly four years ago and has since appreciated the unique and personalised feel of Apple technology and its many products.. Aroosa enjoys hiking, camping, and spending time with their diverse array of dogs when she isn't working.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here