It would be difficult and time-consuming to remove all the pre-installed applications on the iPhone. However, these apps can be hidden without actually being uninstalled from the device. There is a hidden section in your “Settings” app to hide apps if you navigate to “General” in the Apps tab and then tap “Profile.” This will display that you can hide all the apps on your iPhone using the following methods.
In this article, we are briefly describing “How To Delete Apps On iPhone That Are Hidden?”. The instructions below will guide you on how to delete the hidden apps on your iPhone.
How To Delete Apps On iPhone That Are Hidden?
- Choose general from the settings menu, then select the profile
- The section for hiding applications can be found there
- Then, click on the Done button in the top right corner of the screen after tapping the app you want to delete.
- The top right corner of the screen has a done button. Just hold down the app you wish to select and click on it when done.
- When all the apps you want to delete are selected, simply click on “Delete” and they will be immediately removed from your iPhone.
- Should you change your mind and no longer wish to delete any specific app, simply repeat steps 2 and 3 and click on “Restore” to return the app to your home screen.
- All your hidden apps will be deleted at once if you go back to the main profile page and click “Edit” and then “Delete All”.
What Should You Know Before You Delete Hidden Apps On Your iPhone?
You may be asking, what are the benefits of deleting unnecessary apps from our iPhones?This will increase the iPhone’s performance and reduce storage requirements. It is best to delete them immediately if you have no need for them.
Also, if you have too many apps on your iPhone and would like to delete any, then deleting these hidden apps will help you expand your storage. Although the iPhone is not fully stocked, it is perfectly fine to delete items from it.
Some apps, such as notes, can cause loss of all your data if you delete them. So, before deleting these hidden apps, you need to back them up manually.
I trust you found this tutorial helpful. Please let me know if there are any problems removing hidden apps from your iPhone in the comment section below. Let me know when you are experiencing any problems.
What Is The Best Way To Permanently Delete Hidden Apps On Your iPhone?
- You will see the apps wiggle when you tap and hold your home screen.
- A tap on an app will remove it from your device.
- You can use the takeaway app.
- Tap the Delete App button.
- Press Delete.
How To Delete Hidden Apps From iPhone With iTunes?
Music, videos, apps, and more can be managed simultaneously by iOS users with iTunes on their iPhone, iPad. Simply follow the steps below to remove apps from the background of your iPhone or iPad:
- Connect your phone or tablet to iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Choose Apps under the Settings section on the left side of the iPhone/iPad icon in the upper menu bar.
If You can locate downloaded apps by sorting them by name, kind, or category on iPhones and iPads instead of intuitively looking for them. To get rid of an app, hover your mouse over its icon and click Remove. In iTunes, you can delete apps from the iPhone by clicking this button.
Tips: It’s likely you already know that iTunes keeps records of all the apps you’ve purchased from the App Store and at the moment it’s not possible to remove that history. When you are sharing a computer with your family members, you need to delete hidden applications under Apps > Purchased > Not in My Library.
So there you have it, our guide for removing apps from iOS 12/11 and earlier devices, even if they are not present on the iPhone Home screen. If you are interested, you can download Tenorshare iCareFone.
Here Are Our Related Articles: