Calendar apps on Apple’s iPhone can subscribe to all kinds of special calendars, like holiday calendars, astronomical highlights, and sports events. A subscription gives you access to all the details of the event and keeps you informed about any changes. New events are downloaded automatically without the need to do anything manually.
The lack of updates or maintenance will eventually lead to some of these calendar subscriptions containing invalid information. To get rid of unnecessary bloat on your iPhone Calendar app, here’s “how to delete subscribed calendars on iPhone?”.
How to Delete Subscribed Calendar on iPhone?
The interests you once had have changed, or you’re simply trying to keep your schedule clean. The following steps will walk you through the process of unsubscribing from a calendar on your iPhone:
1. In the apps section of Settings, select Calendar.
2. You can view your calendar from this screen by tapping Accounts.
3. You can select this under Subscribed Calendars.
4. You can delete a calendar by tapping it.
5. At the bottom of the screen, you will find a Delete Account button. The calendar app will automatically remove from your device all events associated with this subscribed calendar after deletion.
Calendar App Also Allows You To Delete a Subscribed Calendar
From within the Calendar app, you can remove a calendar from iCloud, Google, or subscribe. Go to the next set of steps for deleting a calendar in Settings if you do not see the Delete Calendar option described here.
1. Your iPhone’s Calendar application is open.
2. You can access the calendar at the bottom of your screen by tapping it.
3. Right-click on the calendar you want to remove then tap the Info icon.
4. Delete the calendar by scrolling to the bottom.
5. In the pop-up window, tap Delete Calendar to confirm this action.
What Is The Process Of Removing a Calendar Subscription On iOS 14?
Subscribed calendars should be removed
- You can access your iOS device settings by going to the Settings app.
- Accounts and passwords for iOS13. Apple Calendar on iOS14.
- Go to the Subscribed Calendars section in Accounts.
- You can remove a calendar by selecting it.
- Delete your account by clicking the red deletion button.
My iPhone Doesn’t Allow Me To Delete Calendars. Why?
In the Calendars list, at least one calendar must always be present, so you cannot delete all of the calendars. You must make sure you turn on Calendars in iCloud settings before you delete a calendar. To delete the calendar, click the Delete icon to the right of its name. Select the Done button.
Subscribed Calendars On iPhone Are How Do They Work?
Your team schedules, holidays, and network programming are all available through calendar subscriptions. Any calendar that provides a compatible URL can be subscribed to on the iPhone and iPad. If you already have the subscription link, you’re set.
What Is The Process For Unsubscribing From Spam Calendars?
Here’s what Apple recommends:
- Click on the Calendar app.
- Click the spam event button.
- Below the calendar, you will find the “Unsubscribe” button.
How Does Subscribed Calendar On iPhone Help Us?
Here are the things you need to know about the iOS Calendar subscription if you just bought an iPhone and haven’t used it yet. An easy way to stay up-to-date on different events is to subscribe to a Calendar. For instance, it will let you know when your team’s meetings are, holidays are, and your favorite teams play in tournaments.
You can integrate public Calendars into the official Calendar app on your iPhone/iPad and view all their events. All you need is the web address of a particular Calendar to subscribe.
You can sync the Calendar subscription across all your Apple devices, which is one of the major advantages. For this, all the devices need to be connected to the same iCloud account, and the Mac needs to be subscribed to a Calendar.
Multi-device users who want their Calendar events synced between their devices will find this feature extremely useful. It is also possible to create your own Calendars, which can be subscribed to by other users.
Having several calendar apps subscribed will make the app too confusing when you have multiple calendars. If you would like to keep track of your events more conveniently, you should remove unnecessary calendar subscriptions from the list.
You Might Like This: