Nowadays, many people prefer to text rather than leave a voicemail. Voicemail is a somewhat antiquated form of communication.
In the event that you have a flood of voicemails on your iPhone, you will need to know how to delete them in bulk. Who really wants to waste the space on their phone on voicemail? Let’s be honest: Who wants to waste space on their phone? You can clear all voicemails from your iPhone by following these steps. Here is the complete information about “How to delete voicemail on iPhone?” Check it below!
How To Delete Voicemail On iPhone?
1. Click on the Voicemail icon in the bottom-right corner of the Phone app as soon as you open it. By swiping left on the voicemails that you wish to delete, you will be able to delete each one separately.
2. The best way to delete all of your voicemails at once is to tap the word “Edit” on the top-right corner of your screen.
3. You can delete all the voicemails in your inbox by tapping on the circles next to them, then hitting the “Delete” button.
Tap on each voicemail individually to select it. You will need to do this for each voicemail you receive.
4. To delete the deleted messages, tap “Deleted Messages” at the bottom of the screen, and then tap “Clear All” at the top right of the screen.
5. The voicemail files will remain on your phone until you delete your “Deleted Messages” folder.
6. The voicemail files have all been deleted. Your voicemail files can be exported and saved elsewhere if you want to clear out your voicemail, but you don’t want to lose your content.
7. Once you tap on a message, you can save it as an audio file and send it to yourself via email or text by selecting the Share button (a small box with an arrow coming out of it).
How to Delete Multiple Voicemails At Once on iPhone?
In order to delete multiple voicemails, or all of your voicemails on your iPhone at once, you will need to follow the steps listed below:
1. Click Edit in the top corner of the Voicemail screen when you are in the Phone app.
2. You can delete voicemails one by one by tapping on each one. If you select it, it will be marked with a blue checkmark, letting you know it has been selected.
3. The selected voicemails will be deleted once you tap Delete.
How Deleted iPhone Voicemails Aren’t Really Gone?
Although you may have deleted voicemails from your inbox, the voicemails you thought were deleted may not be completely gone. Due to the fact that iPhone voicemails aren’t deleted until they are also cleared, they remain on the device.
It is not immediate that deleted voicemails will be deleted from your system. However, instead of being deleted at a later time, they are marked for deletion later and are then moved out of your inbox. You can equate this to the Trash can or the Recycle Bin on your computer. A file that is deleted from your computer gets sent to the Trash folder, but the file is still present there until it is emptied. A similar process happens when a file is deleted from the iPhone.
4. The voicemails listed there can be permanently deleted by tapping Clear All.
How to Undelete Voicemails on an iPhone?
Despite the fact that voicemails are not deleted until they have been cleared, you can often undelete them after they have been deleted. If the voicemail is still present in Deleted Messages, then you can still retrieve the voicemail using this method. In the event that there is a voicemail that you wish to retrieve, then you can retrieve it by following the steps below:
1. To access the deleted messages, go to the Voicemail screen and click on Deleted Messages.
2. To undelete a voicemail, you need to tap the voicemail you want to restore.
3. For those with iOS versions older than 6, you can tap Undelete (or in some versions, the trash can icon with the line through it) to return it to the Voicemail screen.