Epic Games developed Fortnite in 2017 and it is an online video game. Fortnite offers three distinct game modes for up to four players, all of which use the same engine and gameplay mechanics: Fortnite: Save the World, a cooperative tower defense shooter-survival game with traps and fortifications that players can build to fight off zombies; Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game where up to 100 players compete for power; and Fortnite Creative, where players can design their own battlegrounds and worlds.
Early access versions of Save the World and Battle Royale were released in 2017, which were followed by Creative in December 2018. While Epic Games previously enjoyed success with the Save the World and Creative versions, Fortnite Battle Royale became a cultural phenomenon in just a year, drawing more than 125 million players, and generating hundreds of millions of dollars every single month. Some people often face difficulty in downloading this game. Here is the complete detail about “how to download Fortnite on iPhone and also on android devices?”
How To Download Fortnite On iPhone From App Store?
If you have previously played Fortnite, you can download this on your smartphone despite Apple’s decision to remove it from the App Store. The process is as follows:
- You can access the App Store by clicking here Fortnite.
- Go to the top right and tap your profile picture.
- Tap the Purchased tab.
- Find Fortnite here by typing it into the search box.
- You can now download Fortnite on your iPhone once you’ve found the download button.
Please note that their method is only functional if the game has already been installed. You should move to the next procedure if you haven’t done it before!
Using Apple’s Family Sharing, You Can Play Fortnite On Your iPhone
Do any members of your family have an iPhone and have downloaded Fortnite? Invite your family to share your game with you! Using this method, you will have access to it on your computer, tablet, and phone.
Note: The method described here requires that you link your Apple ID with anyone else’s through Family Sharing.
Using Family Sharing is as easy as this:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap the top to enter your name.
- Tap the Family Sharing tab.
- Set up Family Sharing by following the on-screen guideline.
Note: you will be able to see which accounts you have linked access to your payment method as well, so they can purchase on your behalf as well.
- Turn Purchase Sharing on by tapping the button.
- Back in the App Store, select the iPhone app.
- Get into the Purchased area by following the steps we discussed earlier.
Note: Following these steps is necessary if your account has already been linked to a family member or friend.
- Then tap the person’s account you shared after tap on Purchased.
- Again, use the search bar to find Fortnite.
- The game can be downloaded by tapping the download button beside it.
Furthermore, It is possible to download Fortnite without jailbreaking your device. However, a jailbreak is against the law terms and conditions warranty end of the device, so we highly recommend against it.
How To Download Fortnite On Android?
- Google Chrome can be used on the Android phone as a web browser
- You can find Fortnite on the official website by searching for it
- Epic Games’ Fortnite website can be found at: epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/home
- On the right side of the screen, click the yellow button
- Please choose how you would like to play from the options listed under ‘How would you like to play?’
- Tap on your mobile device.
- Create a new account with your email address, Facebook, Google, Xbox Live or another option
- Following this, the browser will prompt for EpicGamesApp.apk to be downloaded
- Provide Epic Games with the permissions it requires to open the store
- Epic Games Store – Search for Fortnite
- Click ‘Install’ to download Fortnite for free once you find the game tile
- Users will be able to see the progress as the app downloads and installs
- Users can begin their journey into the adventurous world once Fortnite is installed.
Fortnite Players Who Had Never Played It Before
It is still possible to play the game on an iOS device if you’ve never played Fortnite before the ban. This can be accomplished by finding someone who downloaded the game before its ban.
In order to download the game, they must find someone who already has the game and connect their Apple accounts using Family Sharing. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app.
- You can access Apple ID by tapping the name.
- To set up family sharing, tap “Set Up Family Sharing.”
- Be sure the “Purchase Sharing” option is turned on by clicking “Purchase Sharing”.
- A payment method will be required for gamers.
- The App Store can be accessed by clicking here.
- The account can be accessed by clicking it.
- Select Purchased from the menu.
- To access a family member’s account, tap on the account.
- You can download Fortnite once it is available by searching for it.
Fortnite for iOS can also be downloaded from numerous websites besides these two. However, these websites are untrustworthy, so players are advised not to download it from them.
Explore More Updates: