In addition to its excellent drawing capabilities, the iPhone offers a number of other features such as the ability to write in text, highlight content, and draw on pictures. Definitely, something to keep in mind when you are working on your iPhone. You can use it when you feel bored or just want to have fun with your friends, or you can use it when you’re simply bored and looking for a creative outlet. Users who wish to annotate images can also utilize the tool for this purpose.
What we are talking about here is a tool called Markup. This is one of those very sneaky features that you never actually notice in the iPhone, so many users don’t even know it exists. Here is the complete guide about “How to draw on pictures iPhone?” The following are some tips on how to use this feature.
How To Draw On Pictures iPhone?
Method 1: Using the Markup Tool to Draw on pictures iPhone
In the following steps, I will explain how to perform the steps using an iPhone 7 Plus and iOS 10. Besides the iPhone 5 and 5s models, the iOS 10 operating system is also available for other iPhone models.
Step 1. Launch the Photos app on your device.
Step 2. Locate the album on your computer with the picture on which you would like to draw.
Step 3. Choose the picture that you wish to use.
Step 4. Go to the bottom of the screen and tap the Adjustments icon. The icon that looks like three circles with a line in the middle is the Adjustments icon.
Step 5. At the bottom of the screen, at the top of the screen, tap the circle with the three dots inside of it.
Step 6. Using the Markup button, mark up your document.
Step 7. Then you will need to choose the ink color you want to use to draw a picture, then you will need to tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines, and then you can draw a picture.
Step 8. If you wish to draw on the picture with a brush, you may choose the brush stroke size you wish to use.
Step 9. After you have drawn the picture on the screen, you will need to tap the Done button which can be found in the top right-hand corner.
Step 10. In the bottom-right corner of the screen, you can find the Done button, and by tapping it, you will save your changes.
Would you like to back up your iPhone’s photos somewhere so that you can safely delete them in the future if your photos are taking up a lot of space on your iPhone? To solve this problem in a convenient and easy manner, find out how to automate the uploading of pictures to Dropbox.
Best iPhone Apps That let you draw on pictures
Would you like to make a sketch of a photo? Getting creative with your iPhone photography is easy with apps that transform photos into drawings. In just a few seconds, you can turn a photo into a drawing, whether it’s a classic pencil sketch or a cartoon animation.
1. Draw on the picture
Obviously, the Draw on Picture app must have been named in order to rank as high as possible on search engines. The name of this application describes exactly why this article is being written. As it provides easy-to-use tools, drawing on the picture app makes editing your precious images fun. Edited files can be shared on social media and other messaging platforms using the app.
- The features. We believe the app was developed simply to draw on pictures, as the name suggests. If so, this simple app offers a welcoming interface and colored drawing tools to help you accomplish your objectives.
- Experience of the user. Simpler applications are easier to use. During the drawing process, you are guided by a minimalistic interface. It does not have any additional features or tools. Because of this, it is the easiest app on this list to use.
- Compatibility with OS. There is only one version of the app available in the Play Store and it was built for the Android ecosystem. An iOS version has been in development for quite some time.
This program is most useful for rendering sketches and paint effects in the style of famous artists
- Based on the styles of famous artists, a wide range of artistic effects are available.
- We release a new art filter every day.
- The strength of the filter can be adjusted.
- A fine-tuning tool for photo editing.
- Free (in-app purchase for premium features).
- With Prisma, you can use a wide range of artistic styles to create works of art from your photos. The options include sketching and drawing styles, as well as effects that make a photo look like a painting.
- The art filters in Prisma are largely based on the styles of famous artists. Among the works of art you’ll find in the app are famous pieces by Picasso, Munch, and Salvador Dali.
- You can choose from a variety of artistic styles for free. You’ll need to pay a subscription fee to access the entire collection of over 300 styles.
- You can also save your images in full HD resolution with a subscription. If you plan on printing your images, this is essential. Prisma is an easy app to use. In just a few seconds, you can create a stunning piece of art with iPhone filters.
- Depending on the style you choose for your photo, you can customize its effects in a variety of ways. Taking a photo and swiping the left will reduce the strength of the filter. This creates a more subtle artistic effect.
- You can also adjust color, exposure, sharpness, and vignette with the editing tools. With these tools, you can create a truly unique look for your photos.
- The App Store offers a FREE download of Prisma. There is a good range of filters in the free version that can be used to convert images into drawings and paintings.
- If you want access to all 300 filters and the ability to save at full HD resolution, you’ll have to upgrade to the premium version.
3. Sketch Lite
The Sketch Lite app is an excellent tool for sketching that comes with a variety of features. The app also features tools for drawing on photos, adding color to imported drawings, taking notes, and more. Besides being a good companion for kids and adults alike, Scribble Lite can be used for drawing pictures. Some of Scribble Lit’s features include.
- The features. As noted above, Sketch Lite allows you to import images and use its set of tools to edit the pictures. A group of toolsets is available in Sketch Lite, including a drawing toolset, a sketch toolset, and a coloring toolset. If you feel it is necessary, you also have the option to adjust the diameter of the pen mark when needed. Despite not being able to take photographs with Scribble Lite, it comes with a large library of filters that can be applied to photos.
- Compatibility with OS. The product Sketch Lite has been designed to work with Apple operating systems. Only iPhones and iPads can make use of the “draw” feature in the picture app.
- Experience of the user. As the name suggests, this is a simple piece of editing software. Due to its clearly defined features, you can easily work on its interface since it is clearly defined. It is possible to find tools for coloring, drawing and scribbling on the left-hand side of the screen, as well as the bottom. Furthermore, Scribble Lite is also sensitive enough to allow hand-drawn drawings.