You will need to follow some simple steps in this tutorial to empty all your voicemails from your iPhone at once or individually. As an alternative to iMessage, voicemail does not require mobile data to transmit or receive.
Regardless of whether your iPhone is connected to the internet or not, you can still remove all voicemails. An iPhone user cannot delete all voicemails using any third-party app or software. If you want to remove all the voicemails on your iPhone at once, there is a simple method that you can use.
It’s not uncommon for your iPhone to receive many voicemail messages over time. Your phone may become slower and slower as voicemails slowly take up space on it.
Your iPhone voicemails are ready to be deleted. You must also permanently empty voicemails from your phone’s recycle bin or trash after you delete or empty them from the Phone application.
Voluminous Voicemails are pretty out of date these days, and it’s usually better to just send a text message or send an audio message for a more personal touch. However, to clear up space, you may want to learn “how to empty voicemail on iPhone?”. In spite of voicemail not taking up much memory, it’s always a good idea to clear it out occasionally so the messages don’t pile up. Now let’s look at how it’s done.
Here Are 2 Methods For How To Empty Voicemail On iPhone?
1. Empty Voicemail On iPhone in One Click
- Select Voicemail from the bottom right of the Phone app.
- Tap on the “Edit” button at the top right of the screen.
- You can delete voicemail messages by clicking the small circles next to them and then clicking “Delete.“
4. You can now access all deleted voicemails by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking “Deleted“.
5. The top-right corner has a “Clear All” button. You can do this to empty your iPhone’s voice mails at once. You’re done!
2. Empty Voicemail On iPhone (iOS 11/iOS 10) Individually
- Tap the Phone app on the Home screen while holding your iPhone in your hand.
2. In the lower-left corner, tap on Voicemail, which is located at the bottom of the menu.
3. To delete a message, tap it.
If you have been using iOS 10 on your iPhone, you can also read the transcription of the voicemail.
4. You can find three options below the play button: Speaker, Call Back, and Delete.
5. You will be able to delete the voicemail by tapping Delete.
A delete button is visible on the right side of a voicemail when you swipe from right to left. You can delete the voicemail by tapping the button.
Thus, we can see that empty voicemail messages on an iPhone are pretty simple. Swipe left on those messages and then tap “Delete” if you only want to get rid of some of them. You can also export a voicemail message by tapping a message and then tapping the Share icon if you want to delete a message on your iPhone but keep it elsewhere. Afterward, you can email or text yourself the message. Delete the message from your phone by following the steps above. Do you need any other tips for your iPhone? Feel free to comment!
Learn More About iPhone Voicemail: