Here in this guide, we are providing you with complete detail on” how to invert a picture on iPhone?” & For more information about the iPhone’s inverted color, read below our complete guide.
How To Invert a Picture On iPhone By Using Third-Party Apps?
1. By Using Viva Video
The viva video app is required for inverting the colors in an iPhone picture. Yet, you can sometimes use your iPhone or iPad to convert photos into videos. This tool is also easy to use thanks to its simple interface, which allows one to invert the colors of images quickly. There are many transition effects, filters, and background music available using this tool. They make your pictures look beautiful. The following steps will show you how to invert a photo on your iPhone using this app.
- You can access the app’s main interface after downloading it from the app store.
- You can upload photos to be edited in the main interface by tapping “Edit“.
- After uploading the photos, choose a negative filter from the “Filter” menu.
- In addition, you can use its editing features to enhance the photo.
- Lastly, tap “Save” on your mobile device to save it.
2. By Using Negative Me
Negative Me is the second one. In just a few simple taps, you can invert the color of a photo with this photo editing app. The application also supports multiple devices equipped with iOS. There is one advantage to this tool: the pictures you recently took on your phone can be converted directly. There’s also an option to compare the photos, and you can adjust the brightness of the colors. These are the steps being described in this app for making a picture negative on iPhone.
- Install the app on your iPhone by opening the App Store.
- Secondly, open the app and tap the “+” icon located in the upper left corner.
- Choose photos to invert by selecting the “Choose photo” option.
- You can save it to your phone by tapping the “Export” button on the right upper corner.
3. By Using Negative Photo Maker
Inverting colors on images is possible with Negative Photo Maker, the last effective mobile app for iPhone. In addition, even beginners can use this app because it comes with a simple interface. The program offers different effects besides negative colors that can be used to enhance photos. As well as using your finger gestures, you can add interesting effects to your photos. Find out how to invert colors on an iPhone picture by following the steps below.
- Start by downloading and installing the app from the App Store.
- You can then select photos from your phone’s Camera Roll by tapping the “Library” option.
- Invert the photos’ colors by selecting “Negative” in the third step.
- On its “Effects” tab, you can choose different filter effects for your photos.
- Finally, you can save it by tapping on the “Save” button.
How To Invert Colors On a Picture iPhone?
- The settings option is an icon that looks like a gear in a gray color and is found on the home screen of your iPhone device.
- To access the General option, scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- In the middle of the menu, tap the accessibility option.
- Select the Display Accommodations option. Look for it inside the Vision section of the menu.
- The next step is to slide the “Invert Colors” button to the ON position, and the device will now show purple colors on your images too.
How Do You Make a Photo Negative On iPhone 8?
- The first thing you need to do is go to your iPhone 8 Settings App.
- Select General.
- Click on View Accommodations in the Accessibility section.
- You will see Smart Invert and Classic Invert under Invert Colors.
- So tap on either.
How Do You Make a Picture Negative On iPhone 12?
- Opening Settings > General > Accessibility in iOS 12 for iPhone will allow you to invert the colors.
- Tap the ‘Display Accommodations‘ option under the ‘Vision’ section.
- Select the ‘Invert Colour‘ option.
- You can choose the ‘Invert Colors’ mode by selecting the toggle switch.
Explore More Tips About iPhone: