In a looped video, the videos play in a continuous loop without cutting to the next scene. The loop feature can be disabled by tapping the video, selecting the three small dots in the upper right corner, and unchecking the loop box.
Loop recording is the process of continuously recording audio or video feeds on an endless tape or computer memory. So for a complete detailed guide about ” How to loop a video on iPhone ?” read the blow guide.
How To Loop A Video On iPhone?
You can loop a video on the iPhone easily with apps such as Looper, Loopideo, Gif Maker, and Boomerang. Here below I have explained 2 most commonly used methods in detail.
Method 1: How to record a looping video with Boomerang?
1. Download Boomerang. An app called Boomerang allows you to create a short looping video from 10 quickly-captured photos.
- Your iPhone will take you to the App Store.
- Simply tap the search button.
- Click the search bar.
- Enter boomerang, then tap Search.
- It’s called Boomerang from Instagram and it has a white icon with a purple-and-white infinity sign. Tap GET.
- You’ll need to enter Touch ID or Apple ID (if you have one) when prompted.
2. Open Boomerang. Infinity symbol (sideways “8”) in the middle of a white square.
3. Find Get Started on the first screen. Click Get Started at the bottom of the screen.
4. Accept Boomerang’s request to use your camera.
5. The location of Boomerang can be accessed by Boomerang. If you don’t want Boomerang accessing your location, tap Don’t Allow.
6. After looping videos have been saved to Boomerang, select OK. You can now start making your first video once you’ve configured your permissions.
7. Align the camera with your video subject. Your selfie camera will be used to produce Boomerangs.
- Tap the icon of two curved arrows to switch to the rear camera at the bottom-right corner of the screen if you wish to record using it.
- The flash can be turned on or off by tapping the lightning bolt circled in the top-right corner of the screen.
8. Hold down the shutter button while recording. Once the last shot is taken, your looping video will appear.
- Tap one of those apps at the bottom of the screen, then tap the send or post button to share your new looping video on Facebook or Instagram.
- For sharing with another app, tap More.
9. You can save your changes by tapping SAVE. It’s located in the top-right corner. It is possible to save the video in this way.
Method 2: How to record a looping video with Looper?
1. click here to download Looper. There is only one free app that can export looping videos from an iPhone, Looper, and it does not reduce sound quality. Click here to download Looper for your iPhone.
- You can find the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search by tapping.
- To search, tap the search bar.
- Tap Search and type looper.
- Tap GET when you see the red app with the white infinity sign.
- The Touch ID (or Apple ID password) of your iPhone must be entered when prompted.
2. Launch the looper. On your iPhone’s Home Screen, tap the Looper app icon.
3. Press (+) On the Looper screen, this button is in the top left-hand corner. It will display a menu.
4. You can view your photo collection. When you tap the Camera Roll, you will be brought to this page.
5. To access all photos, tap All Photos. This will open the camera roll on your iPhone
6. Select the video you want. You can loop any video by scrolling down and tapping once on it.
- The newest video appears at the bottom of the list, which is counterintuitive because Looper opens the oldest video at the top.
7. Select the option you want. A link at the bottom of the screen will take you there. The video will be exported from Looper as a result. The video will open in Looper.
8. Use the red repeat button to repeat the video. The repeat button can be found at the bottom of the screen.
9. Scroll all the way to the right by dragging the slider. When the large white knob appears, click it. The words “Play clip indefinitely” appear above the slider following the words “Play clip”. When pressed, this will play the video 50 times.
- Don’t drag the slider all the way to the right if you’d only like your video to loop a few times; instead, drag it until you see “Play # Times”.
10. Click the checkmark. You’ll find it at the far right of the slider.
11. The “Download” icon is at the bottom of the video. Tap it to start downloading.
12. You will be prompted to accept the download. The video will then be exported by Looper.
13. Determine the orientation of the video. Depending on whether your video was filmed vertically or horizontally, select either Portrait or Landscape.
14. When prompted, select Yes. The video will now be saved in your Camera Roll.
15. Click Ok when the “Success” message appears. Photos will now show your looped video.
- The looping video can be played by opening Photos, selecting the video, and tapping it.
Method 3: How to record a looping video with Loopideo?
You can loop a video on your iPhone with Loopideo, which is on our list. Loop video will allow you to import videos from your computer to loop. When it comes to corporate presentations and individual presentations, this is an excellent tool. It is a versatile tool that can be utilized in a number of situations.
Method 4: How to loop a video Using the GIF Maker – Loop Video?
Loop Video GIF Maker is our second software recommendation. This software will be easy to use and understand for the users. A video is converted into a GIF to be looped with this application. Any video from your collection can be imported into Loop Video GIF Maker. A looping GIF can then be made from it.
Learn More About iPhone: