In a looped video, the videos play in a continuous loop without cutting to the next scene. The loop feature can be disabled by tapping on the video, selecting the three stacked dots in the upper right corner, and unchecking the loop video. Loop recording is the process of continuously recording audio or video feeds on an endless tape or computer memory. So for a complete detailed guide about ” How to loop a video on iPhone ?” read the blow guide.
How to Loop A Video On iPhone?
Using the Looper app, Gif Maker, Loopideo, and Boomerang, you can easily loop a video on iPhone
Method 1: How to record a looping video with Boomerang?
1. Download Boomerang. An app called Boomerang allows you to create a short looping video from 10 quickly-captured photos.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Simply tap the search button.
- Click the search bar.
- Enter boomerang, then tap Search.
- It’s called Boomerang from Instagram and it has a white icon with a purple-and-white infinity sign. Tap GET.
- You’ll need to enter Touch ID or Apple ID (if you have one) when prompted.
2. Open Boomerang. Infinity symbol (sideways “8”) in the middle of a white square.
3. Click Get Started in the first screen. On the last screen, click Get Started.
4. Accept Boomerang’s request to use your camera.
5. The location of Boomerang can be accessed by Boomerang. If you don’t want Boomerang accessing your location, tap Don’t Allow.
6. Select OK when you are ready to save looped videos to Boomerang. You can now start making your first video once you’ve configured your permissions.
7. Align the camera with your video subject. Your selfie camera will be used to produce Boomerangs.
- Tap the icon of two curved arrows to switch to the rear camera at the bottom-right corner of the screen if you wish to record using it.
- The flash can be turned on or off by tapping the lightning bolt circled in the top-right corner of the screen.
8. Hold down the shutter button while recording. Your looping video will appear once the last shot has been taken.
- Tap one of those apps at the bottom of the screen, then tap the send or post button to share your new looping video on Facebook or Instagram.
- For sharing with another app, tap More.
9. You can save your changes by tapping SAVE. It’s located in the top-right corner. By doing this, you can save the video.
Method 2: How to record a looping video with Looper?
1. click here to download Looper. You can only export looping videos from your iPhone with Looper, the only free app that does this without sacrificing sound or requiring a purchase. Click here to download Looper for your iPhone.
- You can find the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search by tapping.
- To search, tap the search bar.
- Tap Search and type looper.
- Tap GET when you see the red app with the white infinity sign.
- The Touch ID (or Apple ID password) of your iPhone must be entered when prompted.
2. Launch the looper. On your iPhone’s Home Screen, tap the Looper app icon.
3. Press +. On the Looper screen, this button is in the top left-hand corner. It will display a menu.
4. You can view your photo collection. When you tap the Camera Roll, you will be brought to this page.
5. To access all photos, tap All Photos. This will open the camera roll on your iPhone
6. Select the video you want. You can loop any video by scrolling down and tapping once on it.
- The newest video appears at the bottom of the list, which is counterintuitive because Looper opens the oldest video at the top.
7. Select the option you want. The option is at the bottom of the screen. The video will open in Looper.
8. Use the red repeat button to repeat the video. The repeat button can be found at the bottom of the screen.
9. Scroll all the way to the right by dragging the slider. When the large white knob appears, click it. The words “Play clip indefinitely” appear above the slider following the words “Play clip”. When pressed, this will play the video 50 times.
- Don’t drag the slider all the way to the right if you’d only like your video to loop a few times; instead, drag it until you see “Play # Times”.
10. Click the checkmark. You’ll find it at the far right of the slider.
11. The “Download” icon is at the bottom of the video. Tap it to start downloading.
12. You will be prompted to accept the download. By doing so, Looper will export your video.
13. Determine the orientation of the video. Depending on whether your video was filmed vertically or horizontally, select either Portrait or Landscape.
14. When prompted, select Yes. The video will now be saved in your Camera Roll.
15. Click Ok when the “Success” message appears. Photos will now show your looped video.
- The looping video can be played by opening Photos, selecting the video, and tapping it.
Method 3: How to record a looping video with Loopideo?
You can loop a video on your iPhone with Loopideo, which is on our list. Loop video will allow you to import videos from your computer to loop. When it comes to corporate presentations and individual presentations, this is an excellent tool. It is a versatile tool that can be utilized in a number of situations.
Method 4: How to loop a video Using the GIF Maker – Loop Video?
Our second software recommendation is Loop Video GIF Maker. Users will enjoy using and understanding this software. This application converts videos into GIFs so that you can loop them. Any video from your collection can be imported into Loop Video GIF Maker. After that, you may turn it into a looping GIF.