When you know how to make your iPhone louder, you can listen to music, watch videos, or talk on the phone with more clarity. If you turn the volume all the way up, the device’s speaker is pretty loud. However, sometimes there is environmental noise that interferes with your listening experience or you simply want to enhance the sound.
The best way to ensure you get the best sound from your iPhone is to connect it to one of the best Bluetooth speakers. Many different types are available, depending on your budget. Is there any alternative if you don’t have a Bluetooth speaker nearby? Can the iPhone’s speaker be boosted?
The answer to that question is yes, and here is how to change some settings and position your iPhone to make it sound louder.
Make sure the iPhone’s Silent switch is turned on if you’re unable to hear any sound. You must prevent the orange color from displaying. Additionally, ensure the speaker at the bottom of your iPhone is not covered in dust or debris.
In this article, there is complete detail about “How to make volume louder on iPhone?” For the detail read this out for increasing the iPhone volume by apps or my iPhone setting.
3 Ways For How To Make Volume Louder On iPhone?
During this guide, we performed all steps on an iPhone running iOS 12.1. In this guide, you will learn how to boost the volume coming from the speaker by only adjusting the EQ setting for the Music app.
1. Adjust The EQ Settings On Your iPhone
1. Go to the Settings app.
2. Choose the Music option from the drop-down list.
- The EQ section is found under the EQ heading in the Playback menu. Then, tap it.
4. Late Night settings can be found here.
Compare this Late Night option to previous sound levels by toggling between it and some other EQ settings from this list.
Depending on the type of music being played, Early Morning has the loudest volume. When a song has a lot of basses, Bass Booster is a great choice.
As we explained in Step 3, you should select the EQ option and set the volume limit. Volume Limits are typically disabled, but there is a chance that they have been enabled in the past. The Volume Limit setting in the menu allows you to hear louder sounds.
You may need to consider some additional options if you have tried out the EQ setting, maxed out the volume with the iPhone’s buttons, and confirmed that the Volume Limit isn’t set, but the volume is still too low.
An alternative is to connect your iPhone via a 3.5 mm audio jack to the auxiliary port of a home theater or to buy a Bluetooth speaker similar to this one from Amazon. You would need to use a Lightning to 3.5mm adapter to make this physical connection on newer iPhone models since they do not have a 3.5mm audio jack.
When other apps are playing sound on your iOS device, you can use the volume button on the side if you have improved the audio level. Depending on the application playing through the speaker, you can change the volume level on your iPhone.
If you choose to purchase a Bluetooth speaker, you can control the volume from your iPhone as well as the device itself. The volume levels on your iPhone and speaker should be maxed out so your music sounds loud.
It’s possible that your iPhone’s speakers may be blocked by a phone case. If you suspect the problem is with your phone, you can try removing the case and see if the sound becomes louder. You might be using the wrong case if the case is designed for a different iPhone model. Cases have fit most iPhones because their sizes are similar enough, but slight changes in the shape of the phone can cause issues like blocked speakers.
2. Make Sure Spotify Is At Maximum Volume
Spotify also allows you to change the default volume setting, similar to Apple Music. Follow these steps:
- The Settings icon is located in the upper-right corner of the Spotify app.
- Select “Playback,” which should be displayed near the top of the Settings page.
3. You will find the “Volume level” section at the bottom. The checkmark should appear beside “Loud” when it is selected if “Normal” or “Quiet” are currently selected.
3. Make Sure The Option For Reduce Loud Sounds Is Turned Off
- To enable or disable sounds, open the Settings app and tap “Sounds & Haptics.”
2. The headphone safety option can be found under “Headphone Audio”.
3. Turn off the toggle switch for “Reduce Loud Sounds” before proceeding. It can be turned off if you swipe left on the button.
3 Best Apps To Make Volume Louder On Your iPhone
1. An Equalizer +
If you use Equalizer +, your iPhone will have the best sound possible. Using this app, you can adjust the bass, volume, and acoustic qualities of your music. This application allows you to choose more music on your iPhone once it is installed.
From the app, you can connect to your entire music library and manage the volume. A custom preset can be created for your music in the Pro version of this application.
- The app can be accessed from your lock screen, and you can listen to music in the background.
- In your car, you can control the music with it.
- Compared to the standard iPhone speakers, it provides better sound quality.
- The audio quality is clear.
- There are a few features in the free version.
- Videos cannot be played.
2. Media Player Xtreme Media Player From Xtreme Media Works
With PlayerXtreme, you will be able to use your iPhone like never before. With this application, users can play a wide variety of audio files and some subtitles.
You can immediately access all of your music and videos once this application has been installed. It is possible with this player to triple the volume of an audio file on the iPhone. You can also transfer files from iPhone to other devices over WiFi with this volume amplifier, which supports HD playback for all formats.
- Organizing and sorting all files is easy.
- Multi-format support for audio files.
- This app allows you to control the font size, speed, and size of subtitles.
- If you wish to use your iPhone for other purposes than to listen to music, the app does not allow you to play music in the background.
3. Audio Player KaiserTone
As an iPhone volume booster, KaiserTone enables you to control how you listen to your music in a variety of ways such as silent detection, crossfading, gapless audio, and noise reduction. By using this application, you can enjoy music streaming more.
iOS 7 or later devices are compatible. Music from your iTunes library can be played in this application, and it supports many different audio formats so that you can play more music. When it comes to this application, you can shuffle and play continuously, so the fun never stops.
- This product provides high-quality sound.
- The player has four options for playback, and you can switch among them with ease.
- It is easy to navigate.
- It features an intuitive artificial intelligence that makes using it a much more pleasant experience.
- The different nuances of the music will be clearly heard over headphones, phone speakers, and Bluetooth speakers.
- An immersive experience is provided by the virtual surround option.
- This program does not have a free version.
- Only iOS devices can use this application, and Android devices are not supported.
Explore More About iPhone Speakers: