People around the world often use the PDF file format because of its simplicity. It is one of the world’s most popular file types. It is possible to save a PDF version of virtually all file types and to open PDF files on most devices and computers. The popularity of PDF documents can be attributed to their static layout.
The document can be viewed and printed easily with this layout. There are several software and applications that are capable of viewing PDF files, including the Apple iOS’ iBooks application. You can open PDF files on iPad and iPhone with these simple apps. PDFelement Pro provides desktop PDF viewing. Here you will find the complete information about “How to open Pdf on iPhone?” Read it below!
How To Open Pdf On iPhone?
Method 1: Use iBooks to open pdf on iphone
1. PDF files in Safari can be read just like any other web page, but you can also open them in iBooks by clicking the iBooks icon, which appears in the upper-right corner of the page. You could also tap “Open in…” if you have another PDF reader installed.
2. iBooks offers three features that make it easy to read PDFs. One feature is the adjustment of brightness.
3. Search for words or page numbers using the magnifying glass icon.
4. Last but not least, you can save a particular location or mark your position in a document using the bookmark option.
5. You will see all the pages in the document and your bookmarked ones if you tap the icon with the three lines in the upper-left corner.
6. Here is an example of what we mean by that. Note that you can also go directly to the bookmark icon if you only want to see the pages you have bookmarked.
It’s easy to read PDFs with iBooks. Safari is superior to this app due to a few rudimentary features. Although there are other options you can choose from, if you want something with more advanced features, such as text-to-speech or markup capabilities, you should look elsewhere.
Method 2: Using Safari to open pdf on iphone
1. Open the PDF file by tapping on the link. Safari automatically opens PDF files. The PDF file will be displayed in the browser if you tap on the link to a PDF file.
2. Pan or zoom in by pinching to zoom. Safari allows you to pinch to zoom when viewing a PDF, much like any other website. Zoom in with one finger apart, and out with two fingers together.
3. Highlight text by holding it down. The text on the screen can be copied by pressing and holding it. You can select text by dragging the handles when the magnifier appears. It may be difficult or impossible to highlight text in many PDF files due to how they are created.
4. iBooks should open the PDF file. Your iBooks app (or another PDF reader) can display the PDF file you’re viewing. Using this method, you can access the PDF at any time, regardless of whether you have a network connection.
- Safari will display the PDF you are viewing. Tap the PDF.
- Open the book in iBooks by tapping the “Open in iBooks” button. You can also use another PDF reader by choosing “Open in…” and then choose the app.
- iBooks or your favorite PDF reader lets you view PDF files. You will be able to access it through the app and your iCloud storage if you open it in iBooks.
Method 3: Using Your Computer to Transfer PDFs.
1. Start iTunes. Syncing PDFs to your iPhone using iTunes is the easiest way to add them. Apple.com/itunes/download is where you can download iTunes free if you don’t already have it.
2. Browse your iTunes library and click the “Books” tab. After iTunes has opened, click the “…” button at the top. On the next screen, choose “Books.”. A list of the books in your library will appear.
3. The PDF tab will appear. iTunes’ Books section opens with this tab. Your iTunes library’s PDF files will be displayed.
4. To add PDF files from your computer to iTunes, drag them into the iTunes window. You can add PDFs to your iTunes library by dragging and dropping them into the iTunes window.
5. Hook up your iPhone via a USB cable. When it appears, click on it. Your data on your iPhone will not be affected if this is your first time connecting your iPhone to your computer.
6. You can easily copy PDF files to your iPhone by selecting them in the My PDFs section. In your iTunes Books library, choose the “My PDFs” section, and then highlight all the PDF files you wish to copy. Alternatively, you can hold Control/* Command and click each one you want to select, or press Ctrl/* Cmd+A to highlight all of them.
7. Select the PDFs you want to drag. Apple’s iTunes window will appear with a sidebar to the left.
8. In the left frame, release the PDF files. Your iPhone will begin copying the PDFs immediately. It will be easy to monitor the progress from the iTunes window.
9. Once the PDF files have been copied, eject your iPhone. If you’ve finished copying the PDF files to your iPhone’s storage, click the “Eject” button at the top of the screen after the files have finished copying. Once you’ve done this, the iPhone can be safely disconnected from the computer.
10. Using iBooks on your iPhone, find the PDF files you want to download. All of your PDFs will be available inside the iBooks app after they have been copied.
Method 4: Tools to Open PDF on iPhone
1. Using Acrobat Reader
However, Adobe Reader’s mobile software has grown extremely popular due to its lightweight design and excellent functionality. The desktop version is known for being bloated. It displays password-protected PDF files and forms from PDF files, and it can be used on iOS or Android devices. In addition, context-sensitive searches, text reflow, hyperlinks, and bookmarks are included. Annotations and electronic signatures can also be added.
2. Foxit MobilePDF
One of the most popular PDF applications for desktops, Foxit Mobile PDF, is now available for smartphones. You can use it on the iOS platform as well as Android devices and it can handle both normal and protected PDF files seamlessly. There is also an option to add sticky notes, and you can create freehand drawings on PDFs with Foxit Mobile PDF. Users can also strikethrough, underline, and highlight text with Foxit Mobile PDF. Furthermore, the text reflow on smartphones makes reading your text very easy.