Is there anything I should do when I’m not using my iPhone? If not, why should I shut it down? In all these cases, the screen should be off. When your iPhone is not covered or has a weak or unavailable network signal, you must shut it down. You will run the risk of your Phone searching the network even if it’s not available, resulting in a quick drain on the battery.
When upgrading from an older model, you might want to know the changes that have been made. It might be helpful to know how to operate the basic controls if you’re upgrading from an iPhone 8 or lower model with Touch ID. Turning your phone off is one of the simplest controls that you may need from time to time. We’re here to help you if you don’t know how to power off iPhone 12 pro max and iPhone 12 all models.
How to power off iPhone 12 pro max?
- Hold down the volume down and lock buttons simultaneously on the left and right sides of the phone.
- For a second or three, hold both buttons.
- A button with the text “Slide to power off” will appear on your screen now.
- If you choose “Slide to power off”, your iPhone 12 Pro Max will turn off when your finger is positioned over the option.
How Do I Power Off iPhone 12 Pro Max When Frozen?
You can restart your iPhone 12 pro max if it is frozen and lagging using the following procedure. Therefore, we will see how to properly shut down the iPhone 12 pro max when it is laggy.
- Once you press the Volume Up button, the volume will go up.
- Once you have pressed the Volume Down button, immediately release it
- After pressing and holding the side button, release
- A black screen will appear on your phone
Your phone will be able to be turned off
- You will now see your phone restart
- When the reboot is complete, you will see a Lock Screen
- Your phone can be unlocked and used again
As an alternative, you can use the above solution to turn off iPhone 12 pro max using the volume and side buttons without using the screen.
How Do I Turn Off The iPhone 12 Pro Max In Settings?
You can also turn off your iPhone 12 Pro max by going into the phone’s settings. Here are the steps for doing so.
- Your phone needs to be unlocked
- The Settings App can be found there
- Launch the Settings app
- Click on the General tab
- Continue reading until the end
- The Shutdown option can be found there
- Then tap it
- There will be an option to turn off the computer by sliding the slider
- As you slide it from left to right, it will expand
- This will prevent you from using your phone
You may also be interested in reading about another best feature of iPhone 12 pro max if you have come this far reading about how to turn off your phone properly. In order to discover what it is, you will have to read further.
How Do I Turn Off iPhone 12 Pro Max Camera Sound?
It is possible to turn off the sound from the iPhone 12 pro max camera by following the steps below. Take a look at the steps I have mentioned below so you can take action.
- View the switch button on the left upper side by searching for it
- This is where you will find the Silent or Ring buttons
- You now need to slide this button from top to bottom carefully
- If you have a smartphone, take a picture
- You will no longer hear the camera shutter sound
Tip: How to Power on iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Once you click the Side button on the iPhone 12 Pro Max, the device will restart. The device may need to be charged if the Apple logo does not appear on the screen. Plugging it into an electrical outlet using the supplied Lightning cable and letting it charge for a few minutes should resolve the problem. When the Side button, Volume Up or Volume Down button, and the Volume Up or Volume Down button are pressed simultaneously, two sliding buttons will appear.
Some Frequently Asked Questions By Users
1. How do I turn off my iPhone 12 Max without touching the screen?
The following steps will show you how to shut off your iPhone without using the touch screen:
- The Volume Up button should be pressed and released.
- The Volume Down button should be the same.
- If you hold down the Lock/Unlock button for a long time, the screen of your iPhone will turn on, turn off, and shut off again.
2. Which buttons are on the iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Press the Side button to turn the phone on. Turn on the screen lock by pressing the Side button. Turn on Siri by pressing the Side button. Silent mode can be turned on or off by sliding the Silent mode key right or left.
3. What is the best way to turn off the iPhone Pro Max?
The steps below describe how to turn off your iPhone Pro Max device.
- A finger needs to be placed on the volume down button and the other on the lock button
- Keep both buttons pressed at the same time
- Hold the buttons for a few seconds until a slider appears on the screen.
- The screen will now show an option for powering off by sliding it
- The iPhone pro max can be turned off by sliding the given
- It will be switched off.