In the world of technology, the iPhone is one of the most commonly used devices that are loved by countless numbers of tech enthusiasts. Apple Inc is the owner of the smartphone brand in question and has recently launched the iPhone SE 2, the company’s latest addition to the iOS smartphones lineup. In its attempt to appeal to low-budget audiences who want affordable iPhones, Apple recently released the iPhone SE 2 and has a stronghold on an industry that has traditionally been dominated by other smartphone brands.
It is nevertheless the iPhone that has managed to become one of the most popular smartphone companies for its remarkable qualities and specifications, including Siri which is one of the most intelligent computer systems that users can use to perform a number of tasks flawlessly. The iPhone 11 appears to be the device of choice for many new users out of all the smartphones available today on the market. However, they may find it difficult to adapt to its interface since it is completely different from the Android interface. So in this guide How to power on iPhone 11.
Getting an iPhone 11 off and on can be a challenge if you have just got it. Despite the fact that you can turn on the iPhone 11 pretty intuitively, turning it off is trickier, since there are a number of safety measures designed to make sure your device doesn’t shut itself down by accident. Here is the answer to your question about how to power on iPhone 11. As part of each explanation, you will also learn three ways to turn off the iPhone 11:
NOTE: The following instructions are applicable to iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How to power on iPhone 11?
Restarting your iPhone 11 more often than switching it off will make it work better. As a result, it is often the first step in solving all sorts of glitches and bugs that you have encountered. The instructions below are for turning a phone on and off, so you can usually reboot it just by following them.
You may not be able to turn off your iPhone 11 using those instructions, though, if your iPhone has a problem. If this happens, you can hard reset your iPhone (a force restart is also known as a force reset or a hard reset). The process is as follows:
- Volume Up should be pressed and released.
- Volume Down should be pressed and released.
- While holding the Side button, release it.
- The screen will go black if you continue to hold it. As soon as the Apple logo appears, let the iPhone 11 restart by releasing the Side button.
How to power off iPhone 11 with the Buttons?
The buttons on the iPhone X and iPhone 11 can be used to turn off the device in two different ways.
In order to gain access to the Slide to Power Off, you have to press the Volume Up button or Volume Down button at the same time and hold it until it appears on your screen.
NOTE: The Slide to Power Off slider will not appear if you quickly press the Volume Up and the Side buttons.
It is also possible to rapidly press and hold the Volume Up button, followed by its opposite, followed by the Volume Down button, until you actually access the Slide to Power Off slider by pressing and holding the Side button. There is a problem with this method when using it, as the SOS slider is not displayed. You can use this method if you are worried about accidentally setting off a 911 call by accident.
Drag the Slide to Turn Off slider to the right after you have pressed either of the two sequences of buttons.
With either method, you will have to enter your passcode if you cancel using the Cancel button at the bottom.
How to power on iPhone 11 via AssistiveTouch?
In case you find the button method uncomfortable, there are other ways to restart your iPhone.
There is a feature on the iPhone called “AssistiveTouch” that allows you to perform many of the tasks that a phone could do with buttons, such as restarting the phone, without using the buttons. By default, the feature is not available.
- AssistiveTouch can be enabled by going to the Settings app and selecting Accessibility.
- Select Touch from the Accessibility screen.
- Select AssistiveTouch from the Touch screen.
- Slide the AssistiveTouch slider button to the green position to enable AssistiveTouch.
- Restarting AssistiveTouch after such a setup is needed. Select Customize Top Level Menu from the menu.
- You can customize your top-level menu by selecting any of the available options. The Restart option can be used as a replacement for any option. Using the plus and minus buttons on the menu, you can also add additional icons.
- Select Restart from the list by scrolling through it. Click Done.
- On your Home screen, tap the AssistiveTouch button and tap Restart to restart your iPhone.
- Select Restart from the confirmation dialog.
How to power off iPhone 11 from the Settings?
In the Settings app, you can also turn off your iPhone 11 if you don’t like holding buttons or if they’re unresponsive. Select General from the Settings menu.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom and then tap on the option that says Shut Down at the bottom of the screen.
- The same as before, you will need to slide to power off your iPhone 11 in order to confirm that the device is now turned off.
- The iPhone 11 shuts down after a short period of time.
Tip: With Voice Control, you can restart your iPhone
With iOS 13, voice control is another Accessibility feature that lets you completely hands-free restart your iPhone.
Using Voice Control for the first time requires setting it up and enabling it. You won’t have any problems.
- Tap Accessibility under Settings. Select Voice Control.
- Tap Set Up Voice Control from the Voice Control screen.
- A screen will appear explaining what Voice Control can do.
- Click Continue.
- The next screen displays a list of commands you can use to activate Voice Control. View the list of Voice Control features to get an idea of how they can be used.
- You’re done.
The upper-left corner of your screen will be marked by a blue and white microphone icon if Voice Control is enabled.
You can enable Voice Control using Siri after you set up Voice Control. Then, you can use Voice Control to use the “Reboot Device” command. Once you’ve tapped Restart, “Hey Siri” will respond.
Then, tap Restart on the confirmation dialog that appears. To restart your iPhone using Voice Control, simply tell it to reboot.
Some Frequently Asked Questions by Users
1. What is the procedure for turning on my iPhone 11?
- It can be turned on by holding the right-side button.
- You need to wait for the Apple logo to appear.
- The moment you see the Apple logo, release your finger and let your iPhone 11 turn on.
2. I can’t turn on my phone at all. Why is that?
Putting your phone on a charger may not immediately recharge your battery if it is truly drained. If the computer is not starting after 20 to 35 minutes, leave it plugged in. Another possibility is that your charger is damaged. If this is the case, use a different plug, cable, and power bank.
3. What is wrong with the power button on my iPhone?
It is easiest to fix a software problem by forcing the device to restart. Press and hold both the Home button and the Power button simultaneously in order to perform a hard reset on your iPhone. Upon seeing the Apple logo, release both buttons.
Now that you understand how to power on iPhone 11, I hope you are able to use it. We hope you’ll like this article so much that you share it with your friends and family members, and if you have any trouble with this guide please tell us in the comment section below.