An iPhone device lets you paste two pictures side by side. Collages can be created using applications that support collages. Applications that support collages are available on the App Store. You will be able to merge your two photos into one once you have downloaded and installed the application.
This article will also demonstrate how to combine two photos on Instagram. Here are the different methods you can use to make your own collage for free. Hope you enjoyed it!
Have you been trying to find a way to side by side two photos? You’ve found it! Here are some simple tips that will help you do that. I will discuss how you can share with family and friends before and after photos comparisons, but before I do that, most people ask me about “how to put two pictures side by side on iPhone?”. So, here we provide the complete detail about it.
How To Put Two Pictures Side By Side On iPhone Using Shortcuts?
Apple’s official iOS app, Shortcuts, combines photos and automates tasks. To follow these instructions, you need to download the Shortcuts app from the App Store if it is not already installed on your iPhone.
1. It’s necessary to allow shared shortcuts in order to use the Combine Images shortcut.
Click Shortcuts under Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap Allow Untrusted Shortcuts to enable it. You’ll need to run a shortcut first if you’re unable to execute this step. You can run a shortcut quickly by selecting it in the Shortcuts app. Continue following steps 1 and 2.
3. Confirm the permission by tapping Allow and entering your passcode.
4. You can automatically open the Combine Images shortcut web page in the Shortcuts app by going to the Combine Images web page.
5. Then tap on the Add Untrusted Shortcut button at the bottom.
6. From the bottom menu, select My Shortcuts.
7. You can run the shortcut by tapping Combine Images, then clicking OK.
8. To combine photos, tap them one by one. Each photo you have selected will be marked with a blue checkmark.
9. Add can be found in the top right corner.
10. By tapping Chronological or Reverse Chronological, you can choose the order in which photos appear.
11. Customize the image spacing by entering a number and tapping Done. Simply enter a number and tap Done to customize the image spacing. Do not adjust the spacing if you do not want the images separated.
12. Pick a display option from the following to customize how the photos appear:
- Combining horizontally images
- Combination of vertical images
- Using a grid, combine images.
13. You can preview all the photos you’ve combined. To finish, tap Done.
14. Please choose an option from the following list to finish the process:
- Save and delete the source from the camera roll.
- Capture the image on the camera.
15. Select your photos using the Select Photos shortcut in the Shortcuts app, then combine them by following steps 8 to 14 above.
How To Put Two Pictures Side By Side On iPhone PS Express App?
It is a question I have encountered often, but the iPhone cannot stand alone and put two pictures side by side. Most people, however, use a few tricks when putting photos side by side.
There is an app called PS Express in the Apple store that lets you do this. PS Express has a free version. This tool allows you to create beautiful collages based on your taste by downloading them to your PC.
Putting two photos side by side can also be done with a photo grid. It’s easy to use and makes a cool collage without wasting time, so I highly recommend you use the photo grid.
How To Put Two Pictures Side By Side On iPhone By Photoshop Commands?
You must first open the image in the collage-making app, just like any other app. Our goal is to save the image at the right place rather than open it normally because we are going to create a collage with all the photos in one place.
The script is selected and the files are loaded into the stack. In the load layers dialog box, choose the images you want to use, and then select them. Once the images are loaded into Photoshop, you can begin editing them.
A dialog box will display the names of the images you selected in the load layers dialog box. In the bottom left corner, the options (Attempt to automatically align source image and create smart object after loading layers) are unchecked by default. Don’t touch the images, just click OK to import them into Photoshop.
Each image you select will appear on a separate layer once Photoshop loads them into the same document. Since it can only display one photograph at a time, the one above will be displayed when viewing the image. In any case, the second photo can be viewed by enabling or disabling the visibility of the first photo.
Adding more canvas space to the document and dragging and dropping one’s photos into it will allow them to be arranged side by side. Refer to this page for more information about how to use Photoshop.
How To Put Two Pictures Side By Side On iPhone By Using Instagram?
Using Instagram’s story feature, you can add pictures side-by-side. In order to add side-by-side photos to your Instagram story, follow the steps below.
- To find out more, click the + icon at the top of the page or swipe right if you are on your phone.
- At the bottom, you will find a link to the story.
- The layout on the left can be accessed by clicking there.
- The camera icon or the + icon will let you add pictures, while the changing grid will allow you to change the layout.
- Adding pictures side by side on your Instagram story is as simple as selecting the good icon at the bottom and tapping the bottom left button.
How To Put Two Pictures Side By Side On iPhone By Using Other Apps?
You can use these apps to side by side pictures. You can pick your favorite by trying them out.
- Blend Pic
- Photo collage maker
- Split Pic
- Pic collage
- Picsart Photo Studio
How To Put Two Pictures Side By Side On iPhone By Using Mold & Shape Collage Apps?
The application Mold, as well as the application Shape Collage each, allow you to make collages of your dreams very efficiently. Furthermore, you will be able to use filters, frames, stickers and have access to many other original features in addition to being able to juxtapose two photos. You can download these applications from the App Store.
1. Make Collage With Mold
If you do not wish to subscribe to the application, you can use Mold in its free version. Many features are available, including creating your own canvas. Besides effects and stickers, you can also add text, wallpapers, and much more to your photos. With Mold’s intuitive platform, you will have no problem creating your photo montages within minutes.
2. iPhone App To put Two Pictures Side By Side
Shape Collage allows you to make your own original photo collages on your iPhone device once you have downloaded and installed the app. In the same way that Mold seeks to be intuitive, easy-to-use, and innovative, Shape Collage seeks the same. Collages can be created by pasting two or more photos together and then saving them directly to your iPhone Camera Roll.
Explore More Features Of iPhone: