SIM cards can be easily installed or removed on the iPhone 11, Pro, and Pro Max thanks to Apple. I believe all of these iPhone models can be used without a SIM card, as long as they’re connected to WiFi and able to access apps that don’t require cell reception.
For the iPhone 11 to communicate over a cellular network, a SIM card must be inserted. To receive and send SMS, make or receive phone calls, or use apps like WhatsApp, a SIM card is required. SIM cards are also required for mobile data subscriptions and usage.
Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau have two SIM card slots, although the iPhone 11 standard, Pro, and Pro Max have only one SIM card tray. The most common reason for using a dual-SIM set up for business and personal purposes is to have both numbers available.
The addition of a local data plan when traveling outside the country is another common reason. It often depends on the time when the device was manufactured whether a standard SIM card, microSIM, or nanoSIM is used. Compared to standard SIM cards, the SIM cards included in phones constructed around 1996 were covered with more plastic.
They are much smaller than their predecessors and were introduced in 2003. Since 2012, nano-SIMs have been available and do not have a plastic border around the chip. For reference, the iPhone 11 series use a nano-SIM card. SIM cards do not differ other than in size. A nano-SIM card can be used with an iPhone 11 series.
In its Getting Started guides, Apple describes how to move or remove a SIM card from an iPhone 11, Pro, or Pro Max. A SIM tray for an iPhone 8 Plus, for example, cannot be used with a SIM tray for an iPhone 11 because each iPhone model has a unique SIM tray. SIM cards should always be inserted into the SIM tray provided with the device.
As a first step, locate the SIM tray on the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max. Unlike most smartphones, the SIM tray of the iPhone 11 and Pro are located on the right side of the phone. SIM trays typically come with a small hole beside them that is opened with a pin or SIM-eject tool. If you push toward the phone, you may also need to apply some pressure.
Removing SIM cards from iPhone is not a difficult thing you just have to follow the instructions carefully. So you can do it easily. Here is the complete detail about “How To Remove Sim Card From iPhone 11?”.Read this out for the complete step-by-step process.
How To Remove SIM Card From iPhone 11, 11 Pro, And 11 Pro Max?
- For your convenience, either lock the screen or switch off the handset.
- Your device’s manufacturer should have provided you with the SIM ejector tool/pin (You’ll find it in the box package). As an alternative, you can use a paperclip. .
- The SIM tray is visible through the pinhole on the lower right corner of the iPhone 11 series. ccc
- Upon opening the SIM tray, the SIM slot will appear. If there is any liquid or dust left on the tray or SIM, you can wipe that off using a cloth after you remove the tray and SIM.
Here Are The Steps To Re-Insert Your SIM Card Into Your iPhone 11
- The SIM must be inserted properly into the tray in accordance with the indicator after following the above steps.
- Once again, insert the SIM tray gently and properly into the tray port.
- Make sure the tray is completely closed by gently pushing it.
- As soon as the network indicator appears on your device screen, you can connect to the Internet.
- It’s all done.
Explore More About iPhone :