YouTube has become a popular tool for learning, teaching, acquiring knowledge, and even more. Occasionally, we need to replay the same video repeatedly. I’ll discuss how to repeat youtube videos on iPhone in this article. In spite of the fact that it is not apparent on the site, you can put YouTube videos on repeat when you know where to go and what apparatuses to use.
The degree of functionality will depend on the device you are using to watch the video – from your PC, iPhone, Android, to even every browser. It is easy to repeat YouTube videos no matter where you are. Find out how to make a YouTube video appear on multiple devices by following these steps.
How To Repeat Youtube Videos On iPhone?
It is the most popular website at the moment to watch movies, music, fun videos, motivational videos, motivational talks, preaching videos, soccer videos, basketball videos, sports videos, etc. The YouTube social network presents some challenges for those who want to set a video to repeat automatically. YouTube provided this solution on the web version and not on the mobile version of the website. So, if you use your phone to loop a video, the video will not loop on your PC.
To begin, today I will be showing you a very simple method that will enable you to repeat a video on your iPhone, Android, or any other smartphone (android or iPhone). In order to do so, you will need the app of YouTube available on your device.
- You can do this by downloading the YouTube APP on your phone
- You can put a repeat on a video by searching for it and playing it.
- Create a playlist by tapping on the video and clicking the (+) icon.
- Choose a name for your new playlist and click on the New Playlist button. I used the ”Sanam re” in this tutorial
- The newly created playlist can be found in the Library
- Play the single video in the playlist and click the Loop button.
This post came about because I was trying to put the “Sanam re” video on repeat while I was playing it. Have some fun with it here as well.
If the app doesn’t allow you to do so, you can use your mobile browser to access YouTube and loop videos. Currently, it’s compatible with browsers like Brave, Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, Opera, and others. To use it, follow these steps.
- Type youtube.com into your browser
- Request the mobile version of the site on the mobile version that opens.
- You can play the video of “Sanam Re” if you search for it.
- Hold the video while clicking. The video will loop and there you are.
In addition to the Repeat/loop option, you can also pay for third-party apps to easily watch your favorite videos.
Use the playlist trick to repeat a video
People used all sorts of tricks to create the illusion of a repeating video before it was possible to loop a YouTube video in the mobile app. By setting the playlist to loop, you can put a video in a custom playlist and have it play indefinitely.
- You can loop a video in the mobile YouTube app by playing it.
- A playlist can be created by clicking the “+” (plus) icon.
- Select the option “New Playlist” on the next screen.
- Choose who can view your playlist and give it a name.
- When you’re done, click the checkmark.
- Select “Library” at the bottom of the video.
- The video will play after you select the playlist you just created.
- To loop a video within a playlist, tap the “Loop” button beneath the video.
You can now watch the single video playlist indefinitely until you cancel it.
The Loop button will loop through all videos on the playlist if you add additional videos to this playlist. You should create a playlist for a video if you just want it to play over and over again.
Some Frequently Asked Questions By Users
1. What is the best way to repeat YouTube videos?
Replay a video:
- Any video can be viewed by going to the watch screen.
- Tap the More button in the video player.
- Tap the single loop. The video will continue to play.
2. Is a looping playlist counted as a YouTube view?
As a result, YouTube understands that repeat views will not count towards an overall picture view total, but that users might see a video and want to watch it again and again, or show it to friends or family within their network, which is why multiple views can happen on one device or from one account, and the new views will be added to the picture.
A looping video can be played for all sorts of reasons and for all kinds of types of videos. Whether it’s your favorite song, a funny comedy clip, or a memorable commercial, we all have our favorites. It is easy to hear it and to see it over and over again, no matter what it is.
Hopefully, now you know how to repeat YouTube videos on your iPhone. Please do not hesitate to share this article with your friends and family if you find it to be of assistance to them. If you have any problems with this guide, please let me know in the comment section below.