As with the user above, a factory reset can be the most efficient solution to resolve iPhone XS Max problems, such as iPhone XS Max resetting itself randomly or Apple the app crashes constantly, displays a logo, a black screen, or has a white screen.
Apple’s newest generation of iPhone, the iPhone XS (Max), and the iPhone XR, have a few minor differences in the way they reset their devices.
If you want to reset your mobile and you can’t do it. No worries in this article we will briefly describe ” How to reset iPhone XS Max? “. The following instructions explain how to rest your iPhone XS Max.
4 Methods That How to Reset iPhone XS Max and XR?
Method 1. Reset iPhone XS (Max)/XR Without Computer
Using the Settings app, you may still be able to factory reset your iPhone XS (Max) or iPhone XR.
1. You can access your iPhone XS/XR’s General settings by opening the Settings app.
2. Tap on the option to Erase All Content and Settings below Reset > Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
Method 2. Reset iPhone Without Passcode or With 1 Click
Using the method above, it is possible to easily wipe all content and settings off your iPhone. If you want to sell your old iPhone but have never touched it, what would you do? How would you do that if you forgot the passcode? In the event that you forget the passcode for your iPhone, then here is an iPhone reset tool that can help you. Your iOS system can be completely restored using AnyFix. Below are the main features that you can take advantage of.
- Once you have access to your iPhone, you can reset it with AnyFix in seconds.
- Also, if you forget the passcode for your locked device, you can unlock it without entering it.
- The app will also fix 50+ issues, including iPhone stuck issue, iPhone won’t reset, and more, when you update or reset the device.
You can reset your iPhone XS (Max)/XR using the latest version of AnyFix.
1. Open AnyFix and click the Reset Device option from the menu. Make sure the computer is connected to your device before you begin.
2. Here’s the interface you’ll see. AnyFix supports both Hard Reset and One-Click Reset methods for resetting your device. When you forget your passcode, you can perform a Hard Reset. If your device can be unlocked, we recommend 1-Click Reset. Depending on your needs, you can use this method.
3. Your device will be reset immediately if you select 1-Click Reset. In order to perform a Hard Reset on your device, you must first boot it into recovery mode and download the matching firmware, then tap Reset Now.
4. You will see the Reset Completed interface once the resetting process has been completed.
Method 3. Reset iPhone XS (Max)/XR With iTunes
You can try to turn on your iPhone XS (Max)/XR using iTunes if it will not turn on. Your computer needs to be installed with the latest version of iTunes. In addition, disable the Find my iPhone feature by going to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Tap on Find my iPhone and then turn it off.
1. To connect your iPhone X to your computer, open up iTunes on your computer and plug in the USB cable.
2. Go to the top-left screen of iTunes and click on the device icon > Click the Restore [device] button.
3. Confirm the restore by clicking the Restore button again. If the restore is successful, it will automatically restart.
Method 4: Reset iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max By iCloud
1. Ensure that you back up your iPhone XS using iCloud.
2. Reset your settings by clicking Settings » General.
3. Erase all content and settings by clicking Erase All Content and Settings.
4. In the event that iCloud users have not uploaded their documents and data, they will be prompted to Finish Uploading Then Erase. Choose this option.
5. You will have to enter your Passcode and Restrictions Passcode (if prompted).
6. You can now erase your iPhone by tapping Erase iPhone.
Tip: If you reset your iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max to correct a problem, you should set up your device as if it were brand new after the reset.
It is likely that your iPhone XS issue(s) will come back if you restore your device from an iTunes or iCloud backup. However, this is not As a first step, you should always try restoring. When the problem doesn’t go away after your computer is reset, don’t restore from a backup.
How Do You Reset a Locked iPhone?
If you don’t have a computer, how can you unlock a locked iPhone? To unlock it, just press the Volume Up + Home buttons together. If you are using an iPhone X, 8, or newer, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
Explore More Features: