In the case of a slide show, a series of still images (slides) are projected on an electronic display or projected on a projection screen, usually in a prearranged order. Presenters or viewers can control the changes manually or automatically at regular intervals.
The original concept of slide shows was to project individual photographs onto a screen using a slide projector. It is written as one word, a slideshow, to refer to a video or computer-based equivalent, with slides that do not exist physically as individual objects.
An image slide show can be made solely for the purpose of visual interest or artistic value, sometimes without any accompanying text, or it can provide clarification or reinforcement for verbal presentations of information, ideas, comments, solutions, or suggestions.
It’s still typical to perform slide shows with a projector like a carousel or an overhead projector, but you’ll frequently use a computer with presentation software and a display device like an electronic video screen.
What Are Uses Of Slideshow?
Presentations can contain visual images if a slide show is well organized. A single image can save a presenter from speaking a paragraph of descriptive details, so the old adage “A picture is worth a thousand words” is true. A successful slide show presentation requires talent, practice, and rehearsal, just as in any other public speaking or lecturing situation.
A wide variety of presentation software is used in the business world, where millions of presentations are created every day. An additional very important area where presentation software is applied is to create dynamic, multimedia presentations for instructional purposes. A spoken monologue is accompanied by slides summarizing the points of the presentation.
Artistic uses of slide shows include creating screensavers, or providing dynamic imagery for museum presentations, or creating installation art. One of the most famous PowerPoint artists as David Byrne.
So In this tutorial, we are explaining ” how to save a slideshow on iPhone and also how to create a slideshow on your own.
How To Save A Slideshow On iPhone As a QuickTime Movie?
You’ve created a slideshow in iPhoto. Would you like to share it with others? Using this simple method, you can export slideshows to view them on the Internet, on a DVD, or from an external drive.
Here are the steps you need to follow after creating your slideshow:
- Launch iPhoto if you haven’t done so already. Choose the slideshow from which you want your movie.
- Select “Export” from the “File” menu, then choose “Slideshow” from the list at the bottom of the Export dialog box. The “Export” button can be found near the bottom middle part of the screen. Slide down a panel and you’ll see some devices at the top iPhone and sizes at the bottom (Mobile, Medium, Large, and Display). A movie size will play on any device where a dot appears in a column.
- Since you can export multiple video sizes at once, click the checkboxes for all the sizes you want. Select the “Automatically Send Slideshow to iTunes” checkbox if you want the slideshow to be automatically added to iTunes.
- It is possible to click “Custom Export” if you wish, which lets you adjust the export settings so you get the exact QuickTime file you desire. If you want to save the file, you can simply click “Export” and select a location.
- The slideshow will begin when you click “OK“. A movie file will be created when the export is done, and it can be found in the location you selected for its storage. iTunes will automatically open and start viewing the movie if you select “Send Slideshow to iTunes automatically” in the Export dialog.
How To Save a Slideshow On iPhone With Music By Photos App?
In addition to images, you can use music to convey emotions since it often complements their complements for free.
Using a slideshow and a song you enjoy, you can preserve your most treasured memories. Although the iPhone’s Photos app lets you make slideshows, you will have to use a third-party app to enable more advanced features. The following apps can be used on any iPhone model, for creating slideshows through the App Store.
1. Create a Slideshow On iPhone With Photos For Free
You can share your photos and videos on Social Media, or view them on your computer whenever you like with a photo slideshow.
Photos were used for the creation of this website on iOS 13.
- You can open photos and view all pictures in the app. You may also choose pictures from your Gallery and after that work with it.
- To add pictures and videos to your slideshow, tap Select on the upper right corner.
- On the left-down side of the screen, tap the Share icon once all pictures and videos have been selected.
- The slideshow will appear when you scroll down the pop-up on-screen display. You can play it automatically when you scroll down the pop-up on the screen.
- Once the slideshow has started loading, you should touch Done or choose Options for more options such as adjusting the slideshow playback speed, changing the animation music, or changing the slideshow theme.
The background music will be played simultaneously with the background sound if you added a video with background noise. You may need to muffle the video in this situation in order to remove the background sound. On Windows and Mac computers, you should use Filmora for this. On Windows, you can customize the Slideshow with only photos.
The Photo app in iOS 10 includes the Memories feature. A curated collection of people, places, and holidays will be displayed automatically in the Memories. In our previous post, we discussed how to edit Memory slideshow videos on iPhone and change or add music.
2. Using Photos Memories To Create and Save a Slideshow
- At the bottom, you will see an icon for Memories. Select that to access the Memories page. On this page, you will find a collection of photos organized by date.
- Name the document and save it.
3. Make Your Own Slideshow On Photos App
- Your desired photos must first be placed in a new album first. In the upper-left corner, tap the + icon to create a new album.
- Select the photos you wish to add to the slideshow by going to the Collections section.
- After you have completed the process, click Done. Within the Photos app, you will be able to access your new album in the My Albums section.
- Tap the right arrow to create the slideshow after opening the album.
2. The slideshow can be edited once it has been created. It can be customized in a number of ways. Different themes use different backgrounds and fonts. When you select a theme, you can preview it by pressing the Play button.
3. Using the timer in the edit window you can adjust the duration of the slideshow.
4. You can customize slideshows in a variety of ways, such as adding a title, changing the title style, changing the music, adding a title image, and even adding photos. If you want to change anything, select the corresponding option and tap Done.
- Slideshow creation is easy and straightforward.
- Installing third-party apps is not necessary.
- The ability to create a slideshow can be done by using a number of intuitive methods, such as by date, by album, through Memories, etc.
- A lengthy process is involved in creating a slideshow.
- Themes can be customized in a limited number.
- The app does not provide many customization options, e.g. stickers, templates, filters, effects, etc.
7 Best iPhone Apps for Making Photo Slideshows With Music
Photo editing apps for iPhones that enable users to add music to slideshows will be of great benefit to iPhone users who want to take selfies or capture landscapes. You can create a wide variety of photo slideshows with music if you use some of these iPhone photo editing apps.
1. Pic Music
Pic Music lets you add a musical soundtrack to your photos, but does not offer the latest picture editing features. Use this slideshow app to present pictures from your camera roll, which is automatically displayed in real-time. You also have the ability to adjust the location of slides in an instant.
You can also record your own voice on Pic Music, an exclusive collection with no royalties. A video slide show created with this app can also be improved by doing things like adding transitions and text. This app is free to download, but in order to get rid of the watermark, you need to purchase the in-app item.
SlideLab is among the best options you can choose if you want to create a slideshow that includes music. As well as a variety of fantastic filters, the app provides a large range of transitions to make your slideshow more naturally flowing between your images. Using the application’s music library or using a track from your collection works just fine.
Although the app is free to download, it must be purchased in order for it to be watermarked-free. In addition to offering a multitude of options for adjusting the duration and aspect ratio of the slideshow, SlideLab is the best program for the creation and sharing of music-accompanied slideshows on social networks.
You can make your slideshow more entertaining using all the options the app has to offer. With the app, you’ll have access to a constantly updated music library, so you won’t be worried about forgetting to upload a song. There is a different response with each slide show according to how the sound is influenced by the song’s beats.
You can also record awesome lip-sync videos with the in-app camera, and photos of slideshows can be complemented with music by using the photo editing features.
Aside from being a great application, Filpgram is a community of over a million users that lets you display slideshows and share everything else you make with others that share the same interests as you. Slideshows can also be shared through this app on pretty much any social media platform you can think of.
4. SlideShow Maker Photo to Video
Slideshows in this app have different themes, filters, and transitions, such as adventure, family, birthday, and vintage slideshows. The app makes it easy to make a slideshow from your photos, videos and then select moods and styles. Slideshows can be adjusted for length, aspect ratio, stickers, and text, and unwanted segments can be trimmed out. To save or share directly onto YouTube or Instagram, you must select the music and trim it accordingly.
If you want to add a song or a voiceover, you can select from the app’s library. Before you can get access to the app, you will have to subscribe to a subscription that automatically renews.
The app is compatible with iOS and Android. Suitable for: Various social media formats
It would be nice if we were able to build a slideshow that lets us edit our photos. PicPlayPost allows us to do just that! Pictures, as well as home videos, can be included in PicPlayPost to create an astounding video montage.
Videos can be combined, trimmed, and sped up, and slowed down. TikTok, Snap, and YouTube – as well as Instagram’s nine-frame live picture collage – will all allow up to 10 minutes of HD or 4K video each.
It has a limited set of features in its free version. A subscription to the Pro version for $6.99 per month will grant you full functionality, as well as the ability to create videos up to 30 minutes long.
- Creating video wallpapers is possible.
- All social media have custom aspect ratios and resolutions.
- Unsuitable for devices with lower processing power.
- Slideshows in the free version are limited to five minutes.
The app is compatible with iOS and Android. Useful for Professionals
You can edit and create slideshows and videos with Videoshop, a slideshow maker, and a video editing app. The app features a wide range of filters, transitions, and text settings. There are also advanced features in Videoshop, such as tilt-shift and color adjustments to make your slideshow more professional.
You can get the free basic version of Videoshop, but the advanced features are only available through the Pro version, which costs $3.99 per month.
- Options for professional development.
- Samples of over 700,000 licensed songs in the Music Library.
- The paid Pro version offers many advanced features.
- You can’t customize the interface.
7. Viva Video
The app is compatible with iOS and Android. Editing video is the best use for this program
You can make and share awesome slide shows using Viva Video’s powerful slideshow maker and video editor. A number of useful features are offered by this video editor, including special effects, stickers, and a built-in music library for better slideshows.
You can download Vivid Video for free, but its features are limited. The VIP version is $6.99/month, and removes watermarks, and gives you better quality videos.
- Music library built into the device.
- Special effects and stickers.
- You can only access some features of the paid version.
- Problems with exports on occasion.