The launch of the iPhone 6 last week certainly took the world by storm since it brought not one, but two separate smartphones, each with a different resolution. 4.7′′ is the screen size of the iPhone 6, while the iPhone 6 Plus offers a 5.5′′ screen. It’s not just the display that has changed though, as the device is now powered by an A8 chip and an M8 motion coprocessor that offer much better processing capabilities. With the retina display, you can enjoy the best viewing experience when viewing images or even visiting websites, and if you want to share those with your friends, then you can do that using a screenshot. Here you will find complete information about “How To Screenshot On iPhone 6?” Check it below!
How To Screenshot On iPhone 6?
1. Using buttons (the simple way)
2. The best way (ApowerMirror)
3. The alternative method (ApowerManager)
4. (App) Another way
Method 1: Using buttons (the simple way)
Using this method is a straightforward way to save a screenshot on your iPhone without the need to install additional applications or use mobile accessories. All you have to do is apply a quick trick that you can use on your mobile at any time by using the following:
- Using your home screen, you can display an image that you would like to capture.
- It is also recommended that you hold the “Home button” as well as the “Sleep/Wake” button at the same time.
- When the screenshot is successful, you will see a white flash appear on your screen, and you will hear the camera shutter sound, which will indicate that the screenshot has been successfully taken. These images can be viewed in the camera roll on your computer.
Method 2:The best way (ApowerMirror)
The ApowerMirror tool can also be used to take screenshots on an iPhone 6 Plus through the use of ApowerMirror. In addition to mirroring your phone screen on your PC, the tool also provides some additional features such as taking screenshots and recording screen history. By the way, users can also use this app to control the Android phone’s screen directly from their desktop computer.
The next step is to connect your iOS device to the PC after it has been successfully installed.
If you tap the camera icon you can take a screenshot. Soon you will see a folder containing the screenshots you took.
Method 3: The alternative method (Apowermanager)
The method outlined above is deemed to be the best method of how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 6 Plus, but that is not always the case. Using the methods outlined in this article may have its disadvantages. In order to capture the perfect image for your post, you are required to use more than one camera, especially if you are chatting, watching videos, etc. and you can’t always capture what you want on a timely basis.
It should also be noted that since the newest version of the iPhone features Touch ID, taking a picture of your lock screen using the technique outlined above won’t always be effective. Fortunately, there is ApowerManager, which can assist you.
With them, you can take perfect screenshots on the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus using the all-in-one mobile management software which covers the ability to easily take screenshots. A screenshot can be taken from an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus with just a click, and you can view what’s on your phone in full screen on your computer at the same time. In addition, this app does an excellent job at recording iOS screens. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, as well as being able to transfer data between phone and computer.
You can use this software to make a screenshot of the iPhone 6 using the following steps:
- Installing ApowerManager on your computer is as simple as downloading it and installing it.
- If you connect your iPhone to your laptop using a USB cable, on the left side of the screen you’ll be able to see the screen of your iPhone.
- If you are using the iPhone 6, you can display anything you want to capture on it. You will then be able to save the image to your local drive by clicking on the “camera icon”. After you click on the “camera icon” the screenshot will be automatically saved on your computer.
Method 4: Use an app: Awesome Screenshot for Safari
Besides Awesome Screenshot for Safari, there is an application called “Awesome Screenshot for iPhone 6” that can make screenshots in the iPhone 6. In addition, you can annotate screenshots, share screenshots, and capture screenshots with one click using this screenshot extension for Safari. Furthermore, it has good compatibility with iOS 8 and later. This app is the best choice for you if you are in a situation where you have to send a screenshot of an entire webpage to other people for their use. The app takes care of all the things you need it to.
- The application can be downloaded from the App Store for your iPhone.
- The screenshot extension can be enabled by opening the app and then clicking on the “Extensions” tab in Safari.
- Search for the link on the website that you want to take a screenshot from, then enter the URL of the page you want to screenshot. By tapping on the “Full Page” button on your device, you will be able to select the page you would like to capture and tap the “*” button to save it.
Tips: App that beautifies screenshots
In addition to taking screenshots on your iPhone, you may be interested in adding wonderful effects to them. In Screenshot – Frame Maker, you’ll be able to add perfect art in a snap to create beautiful screenshots. Easily installed from iTunes, it has a footprint of just 5.4 MB, making it a very small application. You can also directly share the screenshots made with this screenshot maker on your email, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Twitter, YouTube, etc. in addition to the function of uploading screenshots to the application.
I have come up with four techniques for taking a screenshot of your iPhone 6 that are some of the most popular methods in the industry. However, there are many more. I think using the traditional method of resetting your iPhone would be fine if you have a working iPhone. In addition, you could also download third-party mobile apps, but beware that they might not offer enough features and include bundled add-ons. Providing a convenient way to create screen captures on the computer and project mobile screens on the computer, ApowerManager is an all-in-one phone management software that makes it possible for you to manage your smartphone in a single place.
You might also like: