Stories consist of Snaps that are played in the order they were captured. Stories cover the last 24 hours, so you can see what your friends have been up to. A Snapchat story is a photo or video that you post to your Stories feed. People may view stories as often as they wish. Stories are active for 24 hours. However “how to screenshot on the Snapchat story without them knowing?” is a common question most people asked for to get their solution read this article.
How To Screenshot On Snapchat Story Without Them Knowing?
There are several different types of chat applications available on Snapchat, making it popular with the young generation. In the past few years, the app has become extremely popular due to the ability to share photos and videos with an expiry time after viewing.
There are many other popular chat apps with young people; Snapchat is not the only one. However, it can be used to capture screenshots without the user’s knowledge. Apps that target specific audience groups abound. Due to its ability to share photos and videos that are deleted after viewing, it has gained a lot of popularity among users since its introduction in the last few years. When the feature was originally introduced, it was intended for the sharing of images and videos that are not suitable for viewing at work. In recent years, it has become increasingly used for other purposes. The automatic sharing of photos and videos with friends and family members that Snapchat facilitates allows teens and twenty-somethings to do without worrying about repercussions from employers or family members. The users of Snapchat have a safe place to live their lives without fear of punishment instead of worrying about the “permanence” of the Internet, which is something that young people have been taught to fear since the mid-2000s.
You can take screenshots of your smartphone’s screen even if it seems impossible to do so. Snapchat has had a problem with screenshotting since its founding. The party photos can be screenshotted regardless of what someone does. Several options are available to you. Users don’t have to worry about their snaps being saved since Snap alerts them when a screenshot is taken.
The possibility of screenshots being detected can, unfortunately, be avoided with several methods. We provide you with the opportunity to learn how these methods work, either to use them on other users or to be aware of what other, perhaps malicious, users might do to you. With our guide, you’ll learn how to steal secret photos from your friends or enemies using either an Android or an iOS device.
1. Screenshotting Snaps on Android:
Android has proven to be more open than Apple’s platform. Additionally, with Android, applications have greater control over personal information and permissions instead of only having access to the Play Store to install them. Taking a screenshot on Snapchat without the user’s knowledge is easier with Android, including bypassing restrictions on certain apps. We recommend these methods for taking screenshots on Android.
2. Screen Recording Method Through App:
1. Saving a picture on Android with the snap-on method is probably the most foolproof method. Hackers need no additional tools, knowledge, or skills to use a screen recording application. When you are accessing your snaps, you can save photos and videos without anyone noticing if you let the app run in the background. The Google Pixel 3 or Samsung Galaxy S10 are examples of Android phones that can be used to record their screen without an external recorder. The following instructions will show you how to record your Snapchat snaps with a screen recorder.
2. Screen recorder apps for Android are easy to find after finding a good app for your operating system.AZ Screen Recorder and Mobizen Screen Recorder are two of the best recording apps available on Google Play. With the help of Google Play, you no longer have to worry about finding a screen recorder that meets your needs: DU Recorder is our favorite screen recorder.
A favorite Android recorder is DU Recorder, and it’s no secret why. It’s one of the best recorders that we’ve ever come across, as we have discussed it on the site before. In addition to being fast, simple, and totally free, it also does not contain any advertising or in-app purchases. The remainder of this demonstration will use DU Recorder.
3. From your app drawer, launch DU Recorder after installing it. Due to the fact that you haven’t recorded a video yet, the main screen will appear blank, but once you have recorded a video, it will be displayed here. Across the top of the screen, you will find four separate tabs for displaying videos, photos, the recording editor, and settings and preferences. Before we take a picture, we need to update a few settings.
4. Changing the recording resolution should be your first step. Some mid-range and high-end phones run on 1080p (the OnePlus 6T, for instance), but 1440p is the most common resolution for flagship devices. We suggest The recording resolution of your device should be around 1080p or higher. In addition, you should allow DU Recorder to use your phone’s microphone to record audio for any video you decide to capture. Finally, you should set the recording speed to 6Mbps or better, and set the frame rate to “Auto.” When you’ve changed these settings and feel comfortable with the app, head back to the home screen. The first launch of the app was all that was required at this point. In your final set, you should select the frame rate to “Auto” and increase the recording speed to 6Mbps or more. After you have made these changes and feel comfortable with the app, go back to the home screen. All you need to do now is launch it for the first time.
5. The small, orange icon can be found on the right side of your display on your home screen. By tapping the icon in the quick-launch menu, you can launch DU Recorder. You can save different types of snaps depending on what you want– a photo or a video – this will be the tool you need. At the top of the wheel, Upon hitting the “Record” button, the recording of your display will automatically begin. You can take a screenshot by clicking the red “Camera” icon at the bottom of the wheel. The screenshot button may be used to take a screenshot of your screen, but you should use the screen recording option to take photos or videos. The extra security provided by DU Recorder’s screen recording may take a bit more effort to save your photos than using the screenshot shortcut.
6. Once you’ve changed your device’s settings as outlined above, simply hit the record button on DU Recorder’s quick-launch menu. You’ll be able to begin recording your phone immediately. Jump into Snapchat after that. It is possible to permanently store snaps and stories by tapping them. Take a few seconds to look at the screenshot before closing it without using the hardware screenshot key. If necessary, save all of the screenshots at once. If it’s a video snap, make sure you watch the video to completion. To start a new recording, you don’t have to stop the previous one. We can edit the videos later on. Once you have recorded everything you need, stop recording using the quick-launch menu.
Congratulations, your snaps have been saved! DU Recorder will display your video on the main screen once it has been reopened. Here are some options:
- On your phone, watch the video again. Screenshot any snap you wish to save as a photo as the video plays, effectively copying the video as a still image and saving it to your phone’s internal memory.
- If you’d like this recording can be saved as a video snapshot if you use the included editor within DU to crop or cut out portions of you’re not sure how the editor works, take a look at our DU Recorder How-To guide here, which is much more in-depth. Delete the video you don’t need and copy the file. By trimming the ends and beginnings of the video, removing the middle portions you aren’t interested in, and rotating the video, we can edit it easily in the editor. Check out our DU Recorder How-To guide for a full explanation of how the editor works, in which we go into much more detail.
7. Having saved your recorded video, you can then edit it as needed. We covered more detail regarding editing in our How-To guide for DU Recorder, where we go into much more detail about how it works for her users, here if you don’t know how it works. Alternatively, you can delete the original recording from the app and from your phone, removing any evidence that you previously had of your Snap-saving while keeping your own copy.
To record a new snap, simply start a new recording before viewing your content. You can delete the original recording from the app after saving what you need, removing all evidence of the Snap-saving while keeping your own copy, and skipping the notification. Read more about how to delete original recordings here.
3. With the help of Google Assistant on Android:
In this trick, you don’t actually do anything; rather, your virtual assistant does. Using Google Assistant, you can simply take a Snapchat screenshot by asking for its help. The steps are as follows. Using Snapchat, begin by selecting a snap you’d like to save. Pressing “OK” will save it. Ask Google Assistant to take a screenshot by long-pressing the home button or by typing in “Google”. This can be done either verbally or through text.
You will not be able to save the screenshot directly to the gallery on your device, but you can choose to send it to other platforms instead. This will then be sent to your mail, downloaded, edited, and finally saved to your gallery.
4. With the help of Airplane mode:
Using the Airplane mode is another way to take a Snapchat screenshot. Just open Snapchat and make sure the snaps are fully loaded before switching on Airplane mode. It is now time to turn off the Wi-Fi, mobile data, and even Bluetooth. Lastly, switch on Airplane mode, open Snapchat, and take a screenshot of the snap you wish to save.
Just remember to turn on your mobile data or Wi-Fi after taking a screenshot for at least 30 seconds after turning off airplane mode.
5. With the help of Mobile Screen Recording Feature :
Some Android (OnePlus, Google, Xiaomi to name but a few) and iPhone smartphones and tablets come with a screen recorder.
The Android notification panel can be found in the Settings menu, or the screen recorder can be found directly in the notification panel.
Screen recorder on Android
The iOS device’s Control Center is where you will find it. You can add this option to the Control Center by going to Settings>Control Center>Customize Controls and choosing the Start Screen Recording option.
If your device doesn’t have a built-in screen recorder, you can download third-party screen recorders on Google Play, such as AZ Screen Recorder, DU Recorder, among others.
6. With the help of a Secondary Device
Snapchat can be used to capture screenshots without the user knowing. Just go to Snapchat, open the snap you want to download, take a picture or video of it with another device, edit it, and you’re done.
7. With the help of Third-Party Apps
You can use SnapSaver by downloading it, opening it, and choosing the appropriate option (Screenshot, Screen Recording, Burst Screenshot, and Integrated). SnapSaver lets you take a screenshot of a Snapchat story without notifying the other person. Go to Snapchat, open the story you want to screenshot, click on the SnapSaver camera icon that will appear on your screen, and the Snapchat screenshot will be sent to you.
Snapaboo can also be accessed through your Snapchat username and password. As soon as you play the snaps, they will appear on the app and can be saved.
8. With the help of Screen Mirroring
In this case, you will need to mirror your device to a computer or TV, which can be done from the Settings menu. Record the snap with another device and then open Snapchat and the snap you want to save. Final step: upload your edited video or photo to your gallery.
How to Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing For Mac Users?
The Mac’s QuickTime recording can be used for this purpose. Simply connect your device to the MacBook, open QuickTime player, select ‘new movie recording’ from the file menu. You may select any recording option from the available options and your iPhone will be the video recording output.
Choose the record option, go to Snapchat, play the snap you want to save, then edit the recording.
Screenshot on Snapchat using simple steps
We hope the steps mentioned above help you take a screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing. Make sure the methods do not intrude on anyone’s privacy and all is done in a light and fun manner.
Here Are Our Latest Updates: