An instant messaging technology that uses voice to communicate is known as voice messaging. Voice messaging can be used instead of making a voice call or sending a text message.
You can access voice messages through a mobile device or even a landline phone, which is stored as voice mail. Sending a voice message through iPhone is not difficult to solve your problem that “How To Send a Voice Message On iPhone?” read our complete guide. below
How To Send A Voice Message In iPhone Through iMessage?
Apple Messaging is a texting, video, and audio messaging app that is used for encrypting data between Apple devices. When it’s time to communicate, we can send voice messages. This step-by-step guide will show you how to send a voice iMessage.
In addition to information on how to send voice, photo, and video messages, we include a guide on setting up and managing group iMessages, as well as several other tips for iMessaging.
How to Send a Voice Message With iMessage?
With iMessage you can send voice messages as follows:
1. Open the iMessage application.
2. Open an existing iMessage chat or click on the pen icon in the top-right corner to create a new message.
3. You can record a video message by selecting and holding the microphone or vertical lines icon on the right of the text box.
4. Once you have finished recording, release the recording button.
5. There are several options available to you:
- Click on the play button to listen to your message.
- It can be sent by clicking the blue upward-pointing arrow.
- It can be canceled by clicking on the “X.”
What To Do If You Don’t Receive Voice Messages Through iMessage?
If you are unable to send voice messages to another Apple device user because they are green and “Not delivered”, try the following:
Make sure the Dictation Switch is turned on
You can do the following on an iOS device:
1. Click on “Settings.”
2. To access the “English” section, go to “General” and choose “Keyboard”.
3. Click the “Enable Dictation” button.
4. You will then need to click “Enable Dictation” in the pop-up window.
Make Sure Your Network Is Covered
Make sure your Wi-Fi Connection or network connection is good. Even if your device is functioning as expected, you will not be able to send a voice message if your connections are poor.
If the software needs refreshing, try refreshing it
1. Shut down your device.
2. Wait about five seconds.
3. Restart it.
You can get better signal connections if you update your device’s software.
How To Send Voice Message In Facebook Messenger On iPhone?
Make sure that your iPhone and Android phones are running the latest version of Facebook Messenger. If you do not already have it, download it right now. Follow this link if you have an Android phone, and this link if you have an iPhone. When you’ve finished downloading, log in with the username and password you’ve created.
Here are the steps below to send a voice message on Facebook messenger
1. Ensure that Facebook Messenger is open on your iOS device.
2. You must choose an individual to who you want to send a voice message on Facebook.
3. You can allow the messenger to access your microphone by tapping the Microphone icon.
4. You can now record your voice by pressing and holding the microphone icon.
5. Release the button to send your voice clip.
6. Drag the voice recording to the cancel button if you do not wish to send it.
How To Send a Voice Message Using Siri?
iOS 14 decreased the size of the Siri interface so that when you ask a question or issue a voice command, Siri does not take up the whole screen. You’re presented with a small Siri orb at the bottom of the screen without having to mute your current activity.
There’s more to the improvement than just the interface. Several other new features have been added to Siri, including the ability to record and send audio messages to contacts.
The recording options appear only for iMessage users when you use the audio interface in the Messages app to send audio messages. Android smartphones can also send audio messages using Siri. You can find the instructions below.
1. Siri is accessed by simply saying “Hey Siri” or by pressing a physical button on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now say “Send an audio message to [name of contact].” (If Siri cannot determine which contact to send the message to, it will display a list of options.)
3. Say whatever it is you wish to include in the audio message after Siri says “OK, recording.” She will transcribe your speech in real-time at the bottom of the screen to show that she can hear you clearly, and there seems to be no time limit for recording.
4. Upon finishing the audio message, Siri will recognize that you are done by stopping talking for a few seconds.
5. Upon completion, Siri displays the waveform of your recording along with options for sending, canceling, and playing the recording back. Siri is still active at this point, so you can ask it to play it back, record it again, cancel it, or send it.
The recording should appear in a conversation thread within the Messages app, which indicates that it has been sent.
How to Send a Voice Message in WhatsApp on iPhone?
The process of sending an audio message to anyone with a Whatsapp account is extremely simple.
1. Scan your phone for the WhatsApp app.
2. Click on the recipient or group you wish to send a voice message to.
3. Linger over the Microphone icon and speak your message.
4. You can keep recording while retaining your finger on the microphone icon and the voice memo will be recorded. You will be able to send the audio message as soon as you release the microphone icon.
Explore More Features Of iPhone: