Sometimes we all need to send large video files to someone, However, it is not a difficult process. In his article, we completely describe “how to send large video files from iPhone?”. For more detail read throughout the article.
6 Ways That How To Send a Large Video File From iPhone To Another Device
Is there a video you are dying to send your friends that you just shot with your iPhone? Videos typically exceed 25 megabytes in size, so you can ignore sending them by email when they exceed that amount.
You’re very unlikely to get a “Message Not Delivered” notification if you send an iMessage or text with a video longer than three and a half minutes.
With several workarounds for these limitations, large videos can still be sent from your iPhone. AirDrop, which never has a limit on file size, is the easiest of all and is built-in to your iOS device.
1. Using AirDrop For Sending Large Videos
Sending large files can be accomplished using AirDrop, which is based on Bluetooth. Connect the device to the cloud and turn on Bluetooth if it is not already set up.
1. Share the video with your recipients by opening your smartphone’s photo app, selecting the video, and making sure they are within a dozen feet of you.
2. A share icon appears near the bottom left corner of an image (it’s an upward-pointing box).
3. From the AirDrop section, click on the recipient’s name. A message is sent upon confirmation by the recipient.
2. Using iCloud To Send Large Videos
You can also send large files over iCloud using Mail Drop, another Apple application.
1. Choose the video you wish to share and tap the share icon within the Photos app.
2. Wait for your phone to prepare the video by tapping the mail icon.
3. When sending an email, you should be alerted by a pop-up window that suggests Mail Drop as an alternative to email attachments that are too large.
Select “Use Mail Drop” to send the video through iCloud. In a few days, you will be able to download it
3. Using Google Drive To Share Large Videos On iPhone
With Google Drive as a cloud-based storage system, it’s easy to use your computer or phone.
Almost anyone with a valid email address can receive your files.
- Install the Google Drive app on your smartphone (or download it first).
- You can find a colorful plus (+) sign in the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Choose “Photos and Videos” from the popup menu, then click “Upload.”
- Choose the video to be uploaded and begin the upload process.
- Once the video has been uploaded, tap on the three dots to access it.
- Tap “Share.” You will be presented with a menu.
- Located at the top of the page, you can enter an email address in the “People” field.
- After you upload the video, you will be able to share it by clicking the Share button.
4. Using SHAREit To Share Large Videos On iPhone
The interface between iDevices and Android or Windows devices has been very challenging in the past. Protocol and device support for networks has gotten so simple in the recent past that it is a cakewalk. This app is from Lenovo, “SHAREit,” which is an absolute must on an iPhone.
Using SHAREit, you can easily transfer large video files (or any files, for that matter) from iPhone to non-iPhone devices (such as Android and Windows).
Step-by-step procedure to send large videos from iPhone or iPad to Android.
1. Please ensure that both your iPhone and Android devices have the SHAREit app installed.
2. Your Android device needs to be set up as a hotspot.
3. Tap on the Receive button in SHAREit.
4. By connecting to the hotspot your Android device creates, you can connect to your iPhone.
5. SHAREit can be accessed on an iPhone by tapping the Send button.
6. If you want to share a large video file, please choose it.
7. Click the avatar of the Android device you want to send the video to from your iPhone.
8. iPhone users can easily transfer data to and from their Android devices with the SHAREit app. Additionally, you can transfer files via Xander or Zapya.
5. Using Send Anywhere To Share Large Videos On iPhone
You do not need to create an account to use Send Anywhere, The app does not support sending large videos like some other apps. The device pairs two devices using a six-digit key and secure socket layer (SSL).
Multi-user sharing is supported with the app. Send Anywhere lets you send specific devices that can store files even if you have many devices with Send Anywhere capabilities as part of your network. Files are encrypted with 256 bits. 256-bit encryption is used to encrypt every file.
You can use Send Anywhere as a free web app in addition to the Android and iOS apps. Premium versions are also available. With this feature, you can send file links via email, manage links, create folders, and add comments to links. The old Send Anywhere PLUS premium service is soon to be discontinued.
In the app’s settings, you can change how long shared files are available. By default, files are available for 10 minutes.
6. Using Filemail To Share Large Videos On iPhone
Filemail is, at its heart, a file-sharing application. Nonetheless, it attempts to mimic as closely as possible the email experience.
You will receive an email link in the recipient’s inbox after hitting the send button. Downloading the file is as simple as clicking the link; you don’t have to use a separate site for this. You can also download directly from the Filemail app if the receiver has it installed.
Once the file has been successfully received, the sender will receive an alert. To share any file using the app, simply tap the Open With button. Sending multiple files and sending large files is not limited. The email address of the recipient is required to send the file.
Explore More Updated Articles: