PDF files and eBooks in PDF format are becoming much more convenient to read on an iPhone as screens get bigger. The most probable scenario is that you have downloaded eBooks in PDF Format to your computer in order to read them offline on your iPhone.
Here is the complete information about “How To Send Pdf On iPhone?” Check it below!
How To Send Pdf On iPhone?
Method 1: Using email to send PDF files to an iPhone
You can download PDF files from your device to your computer by simply emailing the file to yourself and getting it onto your iPhone.
1. Use your computer or laptop to access your Email Account.
2. The email address you use on your iPhone is the same as the one you use at work, such as [email protected]
3. Next, create a new email address and assign it to yourself (your iPhone e-mail address).
4. You can attach the PDF file to the email that you send yourself and send it to yourself.
5. Go to your iPhone’s Mail application by tapping the icon
6. The email with the PDF attachment should appear in your inbox.
7. The PDF file will appear on your iPhone once you open the email and tap on it.
8. The bottom menu will appear once the PDF file has been opened (see below image)
9. You can now open a sharing menu by tapping the Share icon.
10. You can download the file to your iPhone using the Copy to iBooks option from the sharing menu.
11. When you open iBooks on your iPhone, a PDF file will be downloaded to your device and placed on the Bookshelf.
Method 2: Using iTunes send PDF to iPhone
An instructional guide that demonstrates how you can transfer PDFs to your iPhone or iPod using iTunes can be found here
1. First of all, make sure that your iPhone or iPod is equipped with the iBook. The Apple play store offers it for free if you do not already have it.
2. Once your computer is running iTunes, you need to open it. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers. Download iTunes if you have not already done so. The iTunes application must be installed on your computer since we will use it to transfer PDFs from iPhone to the computer without an internet connection
3. Access the Books library in iTunes. Search under the first menu item in the menu bar on the left side if you are unable to find this in the library. The next time you open iTunes, check your preferences for Books to appear in your library.
4. If you’re using Finder for Mac or Explorer for Windows, make sure you’ve seen the PDF you’d like to transfer.
5. Choosing Books in the iTunes application is as easy as dragging and dropping. Both places will immediately display the PDF file.
6. Here, you need to connect your iPhone or iPod to your PC. After connecting, go to the iTunes Devices menu and select your device. To get started with your device, if you have already connected it, you must simply select the device.
7. In the iTunes iPhone screen that appears, click on the Books tab. This can be found in the upper left corner.
8. If you haven’t done so already, make sure you check the Sync Books box. The books folder can be synced without the internet or you can select books for transfer.
9. Once you have clicked the Apply button, everything is done.
- A data transfer that is as efficient as possible
- It is compatible with the majority of iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- Ideal for transferring data via USB
- Multiple Apple devices can be transferred directly.
iTunes has some Disadvantages
- The disk space requirements are large
- iTunes file sharing isn’t supported by every iPhone
- Each folder can be imported separately.
Method 3: Using AirDrop send PDF to iPhone
Using AirDrop to transfer PDF files to your iPhone from a Mac or other AirDrop-compatible device is only possible since AirDrop is available only on Apple products.
AirDrop is a method for sending PDF files from Mac to iPhone:
Step 1. Set up AirDrop on your Mac:
1. You can also use AirDrop from the Finder by choosing “Go” > “AirDrop”.
2. An airDrop must be enabled both via Bluetooth and via WiFi.
3. “Contacts Only” or “Everyone” should be selected as the mechanism to discover your Mac.
Step 2. In the Control Center, turn on AirDrop.
Step 3. Share the PDF with your iPhone from your Mac.
1. The recipient’s photo can be dragged and dropped on the PDF file and sent via AirDrop.
2. You can also click the “Share” tab > “Send a copy” > “AirDrop” and select the device you want to transfer the file to.
Frequently Asked Questions About How To Send Pdf On Iphone?
What are the steps to send a PDF file?
Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader can directly send Adobe PDF files using Gmail. In Acrobat, open the PDF file you would like to send. Under the Share heading, click File or File Share. From there, choose to Send as an attachment or Attach to an email. Then choose Webmail. Finally, click Save. Now enter your email address and click OK to confirm.
Does the iPhone allow you to send PDFs as text messages?
An iMessage can be attached with a pdf file. Using your preferred app, open the pdf file. You can then select Messages from the share option after tapping the share icon. You can then choose the recipient after selecting the recipient.
What is the procedure for attaching a PDF to text messages?
The paper clip icon can be found in your message box. 3. Upload your PDF file by choosing upload and uploading it. Paste a link if you wish to upload it.
What is the best way to send a PDF via Imessage?
As a result, both Mac OS and iOS users can use iMessage as a full-fledged file transfer app, providing the capability to transfer documents, PDFs, pictures, movies, videos, and more, with ease.
When I use my iPhone, how do I send a document?
To share files, hold the file and then tap Share on the Files app on iPhone Touch. Tap Compress before sharing the file to send a smaller version. Tap Send after selecting a method of sending (such as AirDrop, Messages, or Mail).
The iPhone does not allow me to attach PDF files to emails?
Emails can be attached to saved documents. Enter the address where the document is to be inserted and tap. Above the keyboard, there is a format bar. Click. Locate the document in Files by clicking above the keyboard. Touch it and it will be inserted into your message.