Syncing contacts from iPhone to iPad is looking difficult but not really are. In this article, we are completely describing ” How To Sync Contacts From iPhone To iPad?”. For the step-by-step guide read this out.
7 Ways that How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad?
1. Syncing Contacts From iPhone To iPad With iCloud
If you want to know how to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad, we suggest using this method. There are a few steps to follow before you start syncing the contacts from iPhone to iPad, but the process takes just a few minutes.
Setting up an iPhone or iPad involves the following steps:
- Both iPhone and iPad users can sign in via iCloud by going to Settings > selecting iCloud > entering the Apple ID and password.
- You can combine your contacts with the iCloud database after signing in by selecting “Contacts” > switching it on > then selecting merge.
You will be able to sync all the iPhone contacts to the iPad if both devices are connected to the internet while you perform these steps.
2. Do I have to use Dr.Fone to sync contacts from my iPhone and iPad?
Transferring contacts from iPhone to iPad is possible with Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer. Contacts from your iPhone can be backed up with Dr.Fone and then restored onto an iPad without losing any data.
Sync your iPhone contacts with your iPad by following these steps:
- 1. Plug your iPhone into your computer
Select “Data Backup and Recovery” from the various options when you launch Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS on your computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a cable, and then let Dr.Fone recognize the Apple device you have connected.
- 2. Back up your “Contacts”
Dr.Fone detects automatically the types of files on the iPhone after it has been connected. Simply click “Backup” and choose “Contacts”.
The backup process takes a few minutes, depending on how much data is being backed up. The backed-up data will be displayed by Dr.Fone once the backup is complete.
As soon as you have backed up all your contacts on your iPhone, you can restore them to the iPad.
- 3. Press the Restore Device button
The backup will be completed after you have connected your iPad via USB cable if you haven’t already done so. Selecting the backup file and clicking “Restore to Device” will complete the process. The process of backing up and syncing your contacts onto your iPad is quite simple.
3. Syncing Contacts From iPhone To iPad With iTunes
- A USB cable is needed to connect iPhone to the computer.
- Go to your device’s icon and click it.
- To access the Contacts section from the left-hand menu, select the Summary List.
- Sync your account by choosing an option.
- Click the Apply button.
4. Syncing Contacts From iPhone To iPad With Finder
- Using the Finder on your Mac, open a new window.
- To connect your iPhone, you will need a USB cable.
- On the sidebar, you can select your device.
- Your content type should be selected from Contacts.
- Synchronize your account
- Click the Apply button.
In case your iPhone contacts list has been updated or added, you may need to perform manual sync again.
5. Syncing Contacts From iPhone To iPad With Airdrop
Contacts can be synced between iPhones and iPads via Airdrop. There is a built-in wireless feature on the iPhone that enables you to easily share content between nearby iOS devices.
With this feature, data can be transferred via Bluetooth and WiFi. You must Airdrop an email to each contact if you want to make this work.
Here’s how you can use Airdrop to sync your contacts:
- Your iPhone’s Control Center must be enabled along with Bluetooth and WiFi in order to use Airdrop.
- To send a contact, navigate to your phone and scroll through the contacts.
- Choose Airdrop from the options by tapping the Share icon.
- Identify your iPad by naming it.
- On the iPad, accept the transfer.
- The process needs to be repeated for each contact you want to share.
Even though Airdrop is the fastest and easiest method, it is limited to one contact at any given time. People with a large number of contacts to send will not find this feature useful.
6. One-Click Sync Of iPhone And iPad Contacts
For syncing contacts from iPhone to iPad, FoneDog Phone Transfer has been the most recommended solution. In a single click, you can sync and backup your contacts using this powerful third-party application.
FoneDog Phone Transfer allows you to transfer data between iPhone, Android, and computers. The app allows you to transfer different types of files, including contacts, music, photos, and videos. Your iPhone contacts can be synced to your Mac or the data can be transferred from one device to another using this feature.
What are the reasons for the high demand for this software? Selective synchronization gives you the peace of mind that you can only sync the contacts you want without losing data.
FoneDog Phone Transfer allows your iPhone contacts to sync with your iPad easily:
- FoneDog Phone Transfer is available for download from the website
- Apple’s iPhone and iPad can be connected via USB cables.
- Navigate to the Contacts section of your iPhone
- Please make sure you check the boxes beside each contact you want to sync
- To export a document, click Export on the top menu
- Your iPad can be found and chosen
- Synchronization is complete once it has been completed
- From the left side menu of the program, you can choose the Toolbox option for one-click contact backup.
- Back up your contacts with a single click. The contacts on your computer will be automatically backed up. Contacts can be transferred to the iPad by simply clicking on Restore Contacts.
Using FoneDog Phone Transfer, you can transfer any type of data over a single platform or across multiple platforms. If you need to transfer data quickly, this tool comes in handy.
7. Syncing Contacts From iPhone To iPad With FoneCopy
FoneCopy is another iPhone to iPad transfer tool you can use in addition to these two. In order to sync all your iPhone contacts to your iPad, you need this tool. The process is easy and takes just a few clicks. This tool can be downloaded free of charge and is helpful in transferring contacts from an iPhone to an iPad.
- Download and run FoneCopy on your computer.
- The iPhone and iPad need to be connected to the computer by USB cable in order to sync contacts. After this, your iPad and iPhone will be recognized by the software and the information will be displayed.
- Adjust the iPad and iPhone so they are situated properly. Switch between the iPad and iPhone using the “Switch” button.
- If you want to transfer contacts from an iPhone to an iPad, check “Contacts” and click “Start to Copy”.
Explore More Updated Tips: