If it is bright outside or in the dark, your iPhone or iPad automatically dims its screen. The battery can be draining with this option, but it’s often very convenient.
To disable automatic brightness on the iPhone or iPad, open the Accessibility menu in Settings and select this option. The brightness can also be adjusted manually in the Control Center or from Settings. Here is the complete information about “How To Turn Off Auto Brightness On iPhone?” Check it below!
How To Turn Off Auto Brightness On iPhone?
Method 1: Using the control center turn off auto-brightness on iPhone
The first thing to bear in mind before you adjust your screen brightness is that permanently brightening your screen will significantly reduce battery life. Having your screen brightness all the time consumes a ton of battery, so if you want it bright all the time, you won’t get as much battery life. Keeping your screen dim can extend the life of your battery in the opposite direction.
1. Click on the top-right corner of your screen and swipe down.
2. Slide your finger upwards or downwards to adjust the brightness.
Method 2: From the settings, adjust the brightness
1. To change settings, click on Settings.
2. Touch Display & Brightness and scroll down.
3. Brightness can be adjusted with the slider. The left end of the display has low brightness and the right end has high brightness.
Your new knowledge of how to adjust your screen brightness allows you to choose the settings that best suit your lifestyle. When making adjustments, keep in mind that the bright screen on the iPhone drains the battery most quickly, so keep that in mind.
Method 3: Turn off iPhone’s auto-brightness by following these instructions
1. Accessibility can be found under Settings.
2. After selecting Accessibility, tap Display & Text Size.
3. The auto-brightness toggle switch can be turned off by scrolling down and toggling it off.
That’s all there is to it! Your brightness will now remain at the setting you choose when you adjust it on your device. The brighter your iPhone is, the longer the battery life will be, but if you keep it on high brightness a lot, you’ll also drain the battery faster. Take this into consideration.
Method 4: On the iPhone or iPad, you can adjust the brightness quickly
Adjusting the brightness level on your iPhone or iPad can be done without going to the Settings app. The Control Center offers shortcuts to a lot of iPhone and iPad settings, so it’s one of the quickest ways to tone down or brighten up the screen.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, click anywhere on a screen to open Notification Center:
2. Slide down from the upper-right corner of the screen on the iPhone X and newer devices and iPods running iOS 12 or up.
3. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, where the display meets the border, on earlier iPhone models and iPad models with iOS 11 or older.
4. There is an icon representing the sun next to the brightness slider.
5. The screen can be brightened by sliding upwards and dimmed by sliding downwards.
6. Toggle Night Shift and True Tone by holding down (or pushing) on the control.
You can use True Tone on iPhone 8 and newer, iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad Air (2019), iPad Pro 9.7-inch and later, and Mac computers running macOS 10.14 or later.
When I turn off auto-brightness, the brightness of my iPhone keeps changing?
The brightness of your iPhone may change even when you have the Auto-Brightness option disabled, which may indicate your device is overheating. When the phone’s temperature is lowered, its screen dims automatically to maintain a comfortable temperature.
There may also be a feature on your iPhone known as “Night Shift” that controls the brightness of your screen. Based on the time of day, this feature automatically adjusts the warmness of your screen. Again, this prevents your screen from becoming unreadable under different lighting conditions. Just follow these steps to eliminate Night Shift:
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile device.
2. You can select “Display & Brightness” by scrolling down to the bottom.
3. By sliding the toggle to the left on “Night Shift”, you can deactivate it.
4. You will be directed back to the “Home” screen.
Deactivate automatic brightness
If you know how to do it, you can turn off auto-brightness on any iPhone. Following these steps will get you used to adjust the brightness of your phone in no time.
With this feature, you will be able to customize many aspects of your device.