You can turn off and on Do Not Disturb While Driving automatically or manually in the Control Centre, which is the iPhone’s driving mode. During driving mode, you can silence notifications and temporarily block calls and texts so you will be less distracted while driving.
From the Do Not Disturb section of the Settings app on your iPhone, you can enable or disable Do Not Disturb While Driving. Similarly, your iPhone has a “driving mode.” It’s called Do Not Disturb While Driving, and it’s meant to reduce distractions and assist you in being more focused while driving.
Automatically or manually, your iPhone can detect that you are driving and initiate this mode. The mode can also be turned off or disabled at any time.
Here is complete detail about “how to turn off driving mode on iPhone?” both manually and automatically. Follow the instructions in order to deactivate your driving mode.
How does iPhone’s Driving Mode work?
Using Do Not Disturb While Driving mode on your iPhone helps you drive safer by reducing distractions, notifications, and screen activity.
Among its many functions are the following:
- As with the regular Do Not Disturb mode, the iPhone screen remains dark and notifications are silenced.
- An automatic reply is sent to the sender when you get a text message while driving. As part of the reply, it is suggested that you respond with the word “urgent” if it is an emergency; in this case, you will receive a notification of the message.
- If you enable the Do Not Disturb exception, all calls from people on that list will ring through, as well as twice-in-a-row calls.
- When you lock the screen, you will see notifications, such as when driving directions are displayed.
- If a passenger wants to take control of the phone, he or she can choose “I’m not driving.”.
How To Turn Off The Driving Mode On iPhone?
Following these steps will make it possible to turn off the Do Not Disturb feature while driving:
- Sliding from top to bottom will bring down the Control Center. Tap the car icon again.
- In the lock screen notification, tap “I’m Not Driving” if you aren’t driving want to be disturbed while driving.
You can disable auto-driving mode on your phone by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings application.
2. Press the “Don’t Disturb” button.”
3. Then tap “Activate” under the section Do Not Disturb While Driving.”
4. Click “Manually.”
How To Turn Off The Driving Mode From Control Centre?
Even though this mode offers safety benefits, you should disable it. You should make your own decisions about when and when not to use your iPhone when driving.
iPhones automatically activate Do Not Disturb While Driving when they detect that you’re behind the wheel. The iOS Control Center allows you to toggle it on and off manually. It is first necessary to make sure that Control Center displays it. To do so, follow these steps
1. Go to your iPhone’s Settings.
2. Click on Control Centre.
3. You can customize the controls by tapping Customize.
4. You can customize iPhone controls.
5. To enable Do Not Disturb While Driving, tap the plus sign next to Do Not Disturb While Driving.
Note: Click on the Home screen to return to the main screen.
You can return to the main screen by clicking the Home screen. If you have an iPhone X or later, you can swipe down from the up
own an iPhone X, or later, you can swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
6. By tapping the car icon, you can enable or disable Do Not Disturb While Driving.
Note: You may find that passenger iPhones are occasionally activated by Do Not Disturb mode while driving, since it detects when you are driving. Tap the passenger icon if you’re driving the car. I’m Not Driving button if this occurs.
Explore More Features Of iPhone: