As soon as your iPhone is turned on or woken, a Lock Screen appears with the current time, date, and notifications. You can see notifications, open the camera and Control Center from the Lock Screen, get information from your favorite apps, and more from the Lock Screen.
Here below is the instruction about ” how to turn off lock screen iPhone?”. Follow the instructions for the complete guide.
4 Ways That How To Turn Off Lock Screen iPhone?
Fortunately, there are four simple ways everyone can lock their iPhone screens to protect them from curious eyes. A new feature enables users to prevent “curious” eyes from peering at their iPhone screens on iOS Devices.
1st Way: Turning Off The Lock Screen On An iPhone With a Password
The iPhone lock screen can be turned off by simply turning off the passcode in order for the lock screen to disappear when the passcode is disabled.
- Select Touch ID & Passcode from the Settings menu on your iPhone.
2. Enter your password and check the screen lockbox. Slide down until you see “Turn off Passcode”. Click on it.
- You will be prompted with a pop-up box asking you to confirm the action of turning off your password. Simplify the process of turning off the iPhone’s screen by clicking the “Turn Off” button.
- It is necessary for you to have your initial password in order to disable the password. It only takes a few keystrokes.
You won’t have to enter the password again as soon as the password is disabled.
2nd Way: Turn Off The iPhone Lock Screen Without a Password
You can forget the screen lock password on your iPhone at times, which prevents you from accessing the lock. Wow, If you type the wrong password several times, the iPhone will display “iPhone is disabled”. Hopefully, that will be helpful if that is the case.
Remove the Lock Screen from your iPhone with LockWiper (Applicable in all situations)
1. Open LockWiper and connect your iPhone after you have installed it on your computer.
Click the “Unlock Screen Passcode” button on the interface.
2. Click “Start” to begin. Then click “Download” in order to download a firmware package for your iPhone.
3. The downloaded firmware for your iPhone will then be unzipped when it’s finished downloading.
4. Tap on Unlock, then click Start. When you type 000000 and click Unlock, the unlock is confirmed. Once LockWiper applies the firmware, the lock screen of your iPhone will be disabled.
3rd Way: Use iTunes To Turn Off The iPhone’s Lock Screen
The lock screen on your iPhone can also be turned off via iTunes. You will have to sync your device with iTunes first for this to work. Using iTunes, it is possible to disable the iPhone lock screen; just follow these steps;
- Sync your iPhone with your computer using a USB cable. iTunes should open automatically if not. Open Finder if you’re running the latest version of Mac OS X.
- When the device has been detected, click the device tab on iTunes. Restoring the iPhone is as simple as clicking the “Restore iPhone” button.
Once the process is complete, iPhone screen locks will be removed.
4th Way: In Recovery Mode, You Can Turn Off The Lock Screen On Your iPhone
If You may need to restore your iPhone in recovery mode if a regular iTunes restore doesn’t work or Find My iPhone is enabled on your iPhone. Here are the steps:
1. Plug in the USB cable for your iPhone and open iTunes.
2. Now you must follow this process to put the device in recovery mode.
- Hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time on an iPhone 6s or earlier until the recovery mode screen appears while connecting the device to the computer.
- Turn off your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus and hold down both the Power button and the Volume Down button until the recovery mode screen appears while connected to your computer.
- In order to enter recovery mode on an iPhone 8 or earlier, turn off the phone, quickly press and release the Volume Up button, and then quickly press and release the Volume Down button, then press the Power button until the screen displays the recovery mode message.
3. Select “Restore” and iTunes will reset your device to factory settings, which will remove the lock screen.
No matter if you have a password or not, you can disable screen lock with these solutions. Our goal is to assist you in the comments section below with any iOS issues you may encounter.
How Do You Fix a Frozen iPhone Lock Screen? Here’s How!
Your iPhone’s screen may be malfunctioning. Apple devices don’t have removable batteries; thus, you must try these options when they lock up instead of removing the battery.
Power Off If Possible
Next, restart your iPhone after it has been turned off for a few minutes. The red slider at the bottom of the Sleep/Wake button appears when you press the button. The slider on your device should be slid to turn it off.
Performing a Force Reset
If all of the options you’ve tried do not work, you can reset the device. It won’t erase anything from your device, but it may resolve your issue.
- You can unlock your iPhone X/8/8 Plus by pressing and quickly releasing the Volume Up button > pressing and quickly releasing the Volume Down button > pressing the Wake/Sleep button until you see the Apple icon.
- Hold the Wake/Sleep and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until the Apple icon appears on iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- Apple icon appears when you hold the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons simultaneously.
Explore More About iPhone Screen: