Samsung has one of the most reliable platforms when it comes to accessing and installing apps on big screen smart televisions. Samsung manufacturer also creates smart TVs full of the latest technology. Samsung smart TVs come in various sizes, prices, picture specifications, and a bunch of other options.
When Samsung smart tv remote is not working, you can fix Samsung Tv remote not working issues by simply resetting your Samsung smart tv remote. This remote control is a great way to access all of your installed apps and games. The problem is when you lose it your whole installation will be lost. You can solve this problem in a few ways. This article provides you with some instructions if you don’t know about “How To Turn On Samsung Tv Without Remote?”
How To Turn On Samsung Tv Without Remote?
Method 1: Jog Controller button or control stick.
- Samsung TVs can be turned on by pressing the TV control button, sometimes called the Control Stick or Jog Controller button.
- Your Samsung television will have this button somewhere on the rear, the front, or in the middle.
- This remote control is a great way to access all of your installed apps and games. The problem is when you lose it your whole installation will be lost. You can solve this problem in a few ways.
- Identification and location of the Jog Control button are the most critical steps.
- This is the location of the TV Control button if you have ever noticed a red light on your television when it is initially turned on but then turned off.
- Alternatively, you should consult the device’s instruction manual to determine exactly where it is located on your television.
Check out the backlit display on the Samsung TV.
- In most cases, Samsung TVs are equipped with a TV Controller button in the lower right corner of the screen, located on the backside.
- It allows the user to move the cursor up, down, and left, right, and diagonally.
- The Samsung TV can be turned on without a remote by holding down the center button for a long time.
- Samsung televisions have a TV controller located on the back.
- You will be able to make your selection by pressing the center button.
- When you toggle between options, one of them will be selected.
Look at the front of the Samsung TV
- Samsung smart TVs have their TV controls in the middle, which is the second-highest possible place after the top of the TV.
- It is sometimes possible to find the TV Control on Samsung TVs in the middle of the screen.
- About five buttons will be present.
- Press and hold the center button for a long period of time to turn on the television.
- On the front panel, you will find the TV Controller.
- It is more common for televisions to feature a single button controller in the middle of the front bezel than not.
- Keep holding the center button down for a long time to turn the Samsung TV on.
On the front bezel, you will find the TV controller.
From the side, check your Samsung TV’s front panel.
- Only a few Samsung televisions will have a TV Controller located on the bottom of the bezel.
- On the television, this device will be located on the right-hand side when you are facing it.
- Your Samsung TV will turn on by pressing the power button on the remote control.
- You can’t complicate things much if you lose the Samsung TV remote control.
- Since it can be activated without a controller.
- To benefit from the television being turned on, you only need to identify the Jog Controller.
Method 2: Placing SmartThings on your Smart Home
The Samsung SmartThings application enables you to control your Samsung TV and other devices using your mobile device. Depending on which mobile device you use, you can download and install this app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. The SmartThing app must already be configured to work with your TV in order to use this method. Unless you have previously configured the remote, you will be unable to use this method after losing it.
1. Using an appropriate app store on your device, download and install the SmartThings app.
2. Launch SmartThings and click the + button.
3. Either click Add Device or scroll to the bottom of the list.
4. You will need to choose a television set for your home.
5. You have to press the Start button.
6. Then pick one of the available locations.
7. Choose the TV and enter the code displayed on the screen.
It really doesn’t get any simpler than that. Once your phone and Samsung TV have established a connection, you can use them together.
8. Select your TV in the SmartThings app.
9. On your mobile device, you will see the Samsung TV remote control.
10. Press the power button whenever you want to turn your television on or off.
Samsung claims the SmartThings app is compatible with the TV models from 2016 through 2020. You may use third-party remote control apps for Android and iPhone to operate your device if you have an older version.
In the event your Samsung TV remote is no longer working or has been lost, these are the best ways to turn it on. Only a few functions can be performed by the built-in buttons. Alternatively, the SmartThings mobile app is preprogrammed with all remote functions, so it will function just like your remote control.