You will lose access to your iPhone if you repeatedly enter the wrong password or your kids enter a random number in the lock screen. Therefore, iPhone cannot connect to iTunes as a result of this notification. If the iPhone cannot be unlocked with iTunes or iCloud, is there a way to solve the problem? It is time to have this discussion about ” How to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud Or Computer?”.
There are times when you may only get the message “This iPhone is disabled” or it may advise you to try again between 1 minute and 5 minutes. However you receive the message, it is always caused by the same issue. In the event that you or another person have entered an incorrect access code too often, your Apple devices are disabled.
An iPhone Becomes Disabled For a Variety Of Reasons
It is imperative to know it is mainly determined by disabling your iPhone 13/12/11/X etc as we learn how to unlock your disabled iPhone 11/12 etc. The actual reason that causes a device to become disabled is entering Several times, I entered the incorrect password. Once a notification is displayed saying “iPhone unavailable” or “iPhone is disabled”, you will have to unlock it before you can use it.
How To Unlock A Disabled iPhone Without iTunes or iCloud or Computer?
It still requires you to be connected to the network and logged into your Apple ID for your locked device before it becomes available if you do not have a PC or do not wish to use iTunes and iCloud Find My. Apple’s iTunes, iCloud, or computer are the most convenient ways to unlock a disabled iPhone.
- In the picture above, you can see that your iPhone will lock you out after you have incorrectly entered your password several times.
- Erase iPhone can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you must confirm the deletion of your iPhone and enter the password of Apple ID on the next page.
How To Unlock a Disabled iPhone Without iTunes By Using Siri?
Initially, it was thought that this was a bug in iOS, which could only be resolved on iOS 8. x and iOS 11.0 devices. You can also use Siri to get rid of the disabled iPhone screen by using her. Here are the steps to follow so you can disable your iPhone or iPad without iTunes.
- Siri can be used to display the current time, or any other information related to the current time, by holding the Home button.
- To add a new clock to the World Clock, click on “Add New” and use the “Select all” option to type anything you want.
- You will then see different options such as cutting, copying, defining, etc. Click the “Share” button.
In another window, tap the message icon to continue.
5. Tap the return key on your keyboard after typing something in the “To” field.
6. The green color will be applied to the highlighted text. Touch the plus button after selecting it.
7. The “Create new contact” button will appear in another window.
8. Tap on the “Add Photo” option and choose a photo to upload.
9. The Photo Library will be opened. Click on an album to see it.
10. To exit, simply click the Home button instead of selecting a picture. After doing so, you will be returned to your home screen.
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone 4 Without a Computer?
We have a guide on how to unlock iPhone 4 passcode without iTunes and computer if you need it. The method is hardware unlock.
Tricks and methods are available for unlocking iPhones, but they must not be used due to their extreme danger. In order to use the hardware option to unlock your iPhone, you must contact a local phone workshop. Your iPhone’s warranty will be lost when you use this method. A new battery must also be installed by the technicians after the phone is opened. In the event of a malfunction, the phone is rendered useless.
The method I describe above, however, is not recommended for any reason.
How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone Without iTunes Or iCloud By Using 4uKey?
In the event that your iPhone is responding with the error message “iPhone is disabled” or “iPhone is unavailable”, here are a few things you can try.
Don’t be discouraged because Tenorshare 4uKey can be used to unlock your device if all the above methods haven’t worked.
Using Tenorshare 4uKey you can remove any passcode on your iPad or iPhone, as well as Face ID.
If your iPhone is running iOS 15 or lower, you can almost surely unlock it with 4uKey. This tool is very straightforward and quick to use. Let’s explore how it works.
- Install Tenorshare 4uKey and install it on your MAC. Then execute it. Simply click the Start button to get started.
- Plug your iPhone into the computer through a USB cable. If the device is recognized by PC, you should receive an email notification. Click on Start when you are finished.
- By default, the program will prompt you to install the most recent firmware file. Choose the location in which you wish to save the file, and then click Download to continue.
- Click the Start button to Remove the option after downloading the latest firmware file. Your device will be unlocked.
- Once you have completed the above steps, your iPhone should be unlocked.
Disabled iPhones Can Be Unlocked By Using Find My iPhone
We have described above how could you unlock your disabled iPhone using your computer without using iCloud or iTunes. To erase your iPhone, open the browser on another phone, enable Find My iPhone.
Here are the instruction for unlocking a disabled iPhone without a computer:
- Log in to iCloud using your Apple ID through any device and visit www.icloud.com.
- From the list of iPhones, choose the one you wish to unlock by clicking on Find My. Hit “Erase iPhone” and the iPhone will be erased.
- Your Apple ID password must be confirmed in order to continue. You must answer your security questions as well.
- By the time you’re finished, the disabled iPhone will be unlocked without the need for a computer or iTunes account.
You must know the specifics of your iCloud account before using this method, even if only require some steps. To unlock your disabled iPhone, you might need to use Tenorshare 4uKey instead.
How To Unlock a Disabled iPhone Without iTunes/iCloud By Using StarzSoft KeyPass?
Within minutes you can unlock a disabled iPhone with the help of StarzSoft KeyPass without using iCloud and Tunes. Your data will be safe as StarzSoft KeyPass won’t overwrite it.
- Without a passcode, this tool unlocks an array of iOS devices.
- Resetting an iOS device without a passcode is possible with this tool.
- Apple’s latest iOS version is compatible with this app.
- The program runs smoothly. Even a non-technical person can use this tool.
You can use StarzSoft KeyPass to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes:
- StarzSoft KeyPass can be downloaded, installed, and launched on your MAC.
- By connecting a USB cable to your computer, you can connect the disabled iPhone to the computer.
- To connect to iTunes, hold down the power button and simultaneously press the volume up and down buttons. You do not need to put in any additional effort or restore anything to unlock your disabled iPhone with StarzSoft Keypass.
StatSoft KeyPass is an app that allows users to unlock disabled iPhones without iTunes or iCloud, and it is one of the best on the market. Also, the process for unlocking a disabled iPhone with StatSoft KeyPass is much more efficient than using iTunes.
By the end of the process, all of us will protect your data, taking less than 5 minutes.
Explore More About iPhone Tips: