There are a number of factors contributing to the intermittent slowness of the internet in some areas, such as the increasing number of internet users, and the instability of WiFi. Using the new update as soon as it’s available might be more frustrating.
The iPhone can be updated without a WiFi connection if you know how to do it. We’ll show you how to update iOS without WiFi in this article by the iOS App Development Company.
Maintaining the current iOS version on your iPhone is a simple way to keep it in good shape. The Internet connection may be unstable in many areas, and connecting to WiFi may not be easy. There are a few ways “how to update iPhone without WiFi? “if you fear you won’t be able to update in time. Once you learn how to do these methods, you will never have to worry about them again. All of the methods are very simple and quick. Continue reading to learn more.
How To Update iPhone Without Wifi In 6 Ways?
1. Update iPhone Using Cellular Data
Your iOS device can be updated using your cellular data, as discussed above. Learn how you can update your iPhone without WiFi in a few simple steps by following these steps. Before you update your device, you should ensure that you are in an area with a good internet connection, as you don’t want to fail it.
Following are the steps for setting up a hotspot on your iPhone and updating it:
- To enable the Cellular Data feature, go to Settings > Cellular Data.
- Once you’ve done this, open the Settings app on the device you want to update. In the WLAN settings, click on connect to the data that you have created.
- You can get the latest update for your device by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
2. Update iPhone Via iTunes
Apple’s iTunes also allows you to update iPhones without WiFi. Even though you need to install the latest version of the application, the process for this is very simple. You should also create a backup of your data so that you do not lose your data. After completing those two steps, you can update your device on iTunes.
Follow the steps below to complete this task:
- Connecting devices to computers are done using USB cables.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Once the app has detected your phone, you can locate it using the device icon in iTunes.
- Follow the prompts after clicking the Update button.
3. Update iPhone Using iMaster
The WooTechy iMaster provides you with the ability to update iOS without WiFi securely and reliably. Through this tool, you will be able to easily complete the process. There is no need to know any technical jargon in order to use it right away. Furthermore, IMaster allows you to take full control of your iPhone, as well as allowing you to downgrade from iOS 15. You can back up your device beforehand if you are concerned about losing data. Backups are free of charge. To update iPhones without WiFi, there is no need to learn any other method. iMaster can do this for you. Furthermore, if you aren’t satisfied with iOS 15, you can also downgrade it using this tool. Are you satisfied with the results?
iMaster can be completed by following these steps:
- On your computer, you should install and run master. You should connect the device via a USB cable. Once you connect, iMaster will automatically recognize it. However, you will also be provided with detailed instructions to guide you. After clicking the button, select Upgrade iOS.
- Choosing firmware and installing it is the next step. Click the Next button to start the download.
- After the download has been completed, click the Start button. When the process is complete, you will see the message Upgraded Successfully.
4. Update My iPhone Without Wifi on My Computer?
For your iPhone to be updated on your computer, you will need different software depending on your operating system:
iTunes has been replaced with other programs on those OSes by Apple, so you don’t need it on those Macs. iTunes will be necessary on any other computer if you need to update your iPhone. Alternatively, if you do not want to use iTunes, you can update your iPhone directly from the device (although, as mentioned above, downloading iTunes is free).
You can also follow these steps with the Finder on Mac OS 101.5 (the screenshots show Finder, but the steps for the other options are the same):
- Your iPhone can be connected to your computer via a USB cable or a wireless connection.
- Open Finder or iTunes, depending on your operating system.
- The iPhone icon can be found under Locations in the Finder, just below the playback controls in iTunes.
From the main iPhone management screen, click Check for Updates to check for updates.
If an update is available, select Download and Update to download and install it. In the process instance, you accept the terms, enter your iPhone’s Passcode, wait for it to complete, and accept it. It May take some time depending on your device will determine how long this process takes is determined by the size of the update.
4. If the update is successfully installed, you might see a message telling you so after your iPhone restarts. It’s possible that you have an older iOS version now the latest.
5. iPhone Update Without WiFi Via Hotspot
iOS 15 Update can be obtained without WiFi through a workaround. A spare phone can be used as a personal hotspot, and then you can update iOS 15 through its WiFi network. You will be able to update your iPhone to the latest iOS version as if you were using any other WiFi connection.
- Tap Cellular in the Settings app if your other device is an iPhone.
- You can turn it on by tapping the Personal Hotspot option.
- Then, return to your primary iPhone. Connect to the personal hotspot you just created by opening the Settings app, tapping on Wi-Fi, and tapping on Connect.
- You need to go to Settings > General > Software Update and wait until your iPhone checks for updates.
Using your other phone’s hotspot, you can update your iPhone without WiFi.
6. Use ReiBoot To Update iPhone Without WiFi
The latest version of iOS should now be installed on your iPhone. With Apple’s iTunes and Finder apps, you can download iOS updates without WiFi.
ReiBoot from Tenorshare lets you update your iPhone to the latest iOS version and fixes all iOS update errors like stuck iPhone update, iOS 15 updates frozen. You can update your iPhone wirelessly with it.
Installing the latest firmware on your device involves downloading the latest version of the firmware. You can use this software on your computer to download software updates without WiFi.
- It is free to download and install. Simply connect your iPhone via the USB cable to your computer.
- Start the software by clicking Start.
- Choose Standard Repair from the drop-down menu.
- Download the latest iPhone firmware by clicking the Download button.
You can fix your iPhone by clicking Start Standard Repair after the firmware downloads. When the device is updated, you will see the screen below.
Here’s what you need to do to use ReiBoot to update your iPhone without WiFi.
7. Update iPhone Without WiFi By Using a FoneGeek Tool
It may be best to use this method when updating iOS with no WiFi or repairing iPhone issues. One of the best tools for you is FoneGeek iOS System Recovery. This software will help you repair nearly all iOS system errors. You will still need a network connection to use this software.
You can update iOS without WiFi easily if you follow these steps. The iOS 15 release will be celebrated with a 20% discount in celebration.
1. As soon as your computer has been downloaded and installed, choose “Standard Mode” from the FoneGeek iOS recovery tool menu.
2. After connecting your iPhone to your computer and program, click “Next”. A DFU or Recovery mode prompt will be displayed if the device cannot be detected.
3. In DFU mode or Recovery mode, different iOS versions of the firmware package will be displayed in the iOS System Recovery. Just click “Download” for the latest version.
4. Upon completion of the upgrade process, the device will restart automatically, and it will be possible to check whether iOS 15 is installed.
8. FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Fixes All iOS0 Issues
- iPhone/iPad users can resolve problems with Standard Mode without losing data.
- Many popular media outlets have recognized the potential of this tool, including TechTricksWorld and Get Droid Tips.
- There will be no data loss during the upgrade.
- Apple iPhone and iTunes errors, like error 4013, error 9, and error 27, are all fixed here.
Explore More Updated Features Of iPhone: