With lucky patcher apk for Android, you can modify games, apps, and block ads. You can also backup apps before and after modifying them, move apps to SD cards, and remove license verification from paid apps and games. Try the app now and enjoy all these features. If you are looking for ” How To Use Lucky Patcher For In App Purchases Without Root?”. then here is the detailed guide about it.
What Exactly Lucky Patcher Is?
- More than 2 billion people use Android around the globe. There are several limitations that annoy Android users. For this reason, you might need to purchase the pro version of that app if it makes you frustrated. What I’m talking about is an app that can overcome these limitations! Let me introduce you to Lucky Patcher.
- It allows you to do many things, such as blocking advertisements, removing system apps, modifying system apps, bypassing license verification, modifying app permissions, plus more!
How To Use Lucky Patcher For In App Purchases Without Root?
Step 01: Download Lucky patcher if your phone is not rooted.
Step 02: Enable installation from unknown sources by opening Settings > Security and checking the box next to Unknown sources.
Step 03: Locate the luckypatcher.apk file in the folder you have downloaded and install it.
Step 04: Now open the lucky patcher app and tap on the app whose in-app purchases you would like to hack.
Step 05: Click the option “Open Menu of Patches” and then click “Create modified apk”.
Step 06: When the next window appears, select “Apk rebuilt for in-app and LVL emulation”.
Step 07: Select “Support patch for LVL emulation” and “Support patch for inApp emulation” in the next window.
Step 08: After choosing these two options, tap on the “Rebuild The App” button at the bottom, and the patched app will be created.
Step 9: When it’s done, tap OK and exit the app. Once the app for hacking in-app purchases has been uninstalled, you can start installing the one you selected in the lucky patcher.
Step 10: Now open the file manager app and navigate to the Android > data > com.android. vending. billing. InApp Billing Service. LUCK > Files > Lucky Patcher > Modified > here you will get two folders one will be of the same name of your app and the other one will be named as Keys.
Step 11: As an example, here we have Subway.Surfer since we have patched it. Open the folder with the name of your app. By opening the folder, you will find the modified apk file of your app.
Step 12: Now run the app file that you just installed. You will see that all purchases have been changed to 0$ when you navigate to the store or etc now.
Step 13: Purchase anything and a dialogue box will open, choose “Save purchase for restore” and tap “Yes” to complete the purchase.
Step 1: You’re done! It’s now yours. Happy baking.
What Are The Lucky Patcher Features & Details?
- Getting rid of or blocking ads on Android apps and games. Lucky Patcher makes it easy to block ads on Android apps and games.
- Stop the app from verifying in-app purchases. In-app purchase verification can be removed so you can use premium apps and games for free.
- Using Lucky Patcher, you can quickly crack games. Get coins and gems for free. However, root access is required.
- There are apps and games that request suspicious permissions. Apps and games can be easily removed if they ask for permissions you do not want.
How To Install Lucky Patcher App?
- Launch the Lucky Patcher Installer.
- Upon installing Lucky Patcher v8.0.0, you will see the following dialog box “Do you really want to install it?”.Please click on the “Yes” button.
- It now prepares all the necessary files and components for you to install Original Lucky Patcher.
- To install unknown apps from this source, you must enable the unknown source wizard. Select “Settings” and choose “Allow from this Source”.You need to click on the toggle for this source in the “Settings” tab.
- Locate the Install button. You only have to click the install button and wait a few moments until it finishes.
- Well done! We are glad to hear you have installed Lucky Patcher successfully.
- You can now uninstall the “LP Installer” app by opening the Lucky Patcher app and clicking on “OK”.
For more information on Lucky Patcher, see how to install it.
How To Solve “App Not Installed” Issue?
Due to security reasons, you may receive an error message saying that the app was not installed. This means you have to disable the “Play Protect” in the Play Store app if you see the above errors. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open Play Store, and select “Play Protect” from the menu.
2. You can now disable “Scan device for security threats” by clicking the toggle.
3. Please confirm your selection by pressing “OK”.
What You Can Do With The App?
This app helps you in resolving these issues very easily.
- Removing advertisements.
- Gems, coins, chips, and other things that you need to buy.
- The ability to use paid app features for free.
- Getting apps to work with system apps and system apps to work with apps.
- Transfer apps and games to the SD card.
- Data can be backed up and retrieved from saved locations as well as many other features.
- Backup And Retrieve Data.
1. Removing Ads:
- This app lets you remove ads that make you irritated when you are using an app or playing a game. It can sometimes be so frustrating that it makes you lose interest in playing games or using apps. Advertisements on the header banner and pop-ups are the most frustrating.
- It is easy to remove those ads by clicking a few buttons. You do not have to deal with ads anymore when you have the app. For Android devices, just download the Lucky Patcher app and you will be freed from ads prison.
2. Getting coins & Gems:
- Using this app, you can get unlimited coins, money, gems, characters, and weapons you need to buy in order to play. Spend no money on greedy game developers, get what you want within a few clicks!
3. Using Paid Apps:
- Some paid apps require money to buy and you’d like to use them. It is not necessary to spend that money just install the lucky patcher app on your Android device and you will be able to use many paid apps without spending any money! The paid features of paid apps can be accessed through this method.
That’s going to save you a lot of money! Spend that money on coffee and relax with a lucky patcher, enabling paid features with a few clicks.
4. Getting Paid Apps Without Billing:
- With Lucky Patcher, it will be possible to bypass the Google billing page.
- Therefore, users will be able to purchase paid apps for free. Our app developer also released a modified version of the play store app that bypasses license verification for several Android apps and games.
5. Converting Apps To System Apps:
- One of your favorite apps is one that you’d like to convert into a system app. If you don’t want to use any non-system apps, Lucky Patcher will allow you to convert them to system apps. Lucky Patcher will store a copy of those apps on your computer.
6. Moving Any Apps:
- Some apps are installed on your phone storage but must be moved to an SD card. In this case, many apps are not allowed to move files to the SD card. Thank god for It will be possible to move it to your SD card with the patcher. with just a few clicks, you can move them to an SD card.
7. Backup And Retrieve Data:
As an external file, you will be able to backup your important app files and data. You will have the option to retrieve files from this app when you need them. This app allows you to backup and retrieves files.
- Ensure you have a backup of the apps and games you have installed. It is also recommended that you backup any apps after patching.
- You’ll find it easy to use this app. Using the app, you can see which apps have Google ads or if they have a custom patch for customizing.
- Without root access, most of the features won’t work. To use the application, you will need to root your smartphone or tablet first.
What Are The Requirements To Install Lucky Patcher APK?
Lucky Patcher is a powerful tool for Android devices. Make sure your app meets all the requirements. If your device meets the requirements to install it, you will get the perfect feature and best results from this app.
- It is recommended that the Android version of your phone is 2.33 (GINGERBREAD) or higher in order to install this app.
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM is required for proper performance.
- For the best results, you need at least 8 GB of internal storage.
- It is possible to run lucky patcher on unrooted and rooted Android devices alike, but rooting the device is recommended.
Permissions Required To Operate Fully:
- Making changes to the system settings.
- Copying and pasting other apps.
- Manage and delete permissions for the SD card.
- System ROM permissions may be modified and deleted (requires root).
- The ability to serve ads based on location.
Why This App Is Not In Google Play Store?
Users of this tool can bypass in-app purchases and remove advertisements, which reduce app developer revenue. However, it can be used as a cracking tool as well. Thus, it cannot be downloaded from Google Play. However, you can take advantage of our official website to download it.
Please use the official website to download the apk in order to avoid malware or viruses on your device. By using Lucky patcher from an unofficial website, you do this at your own risk.
How To Use Lucky Patcher APK In-App?
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use the app. This tutorial will show you how to remove license verification, block advertisements, change app permissions, etc.
1. Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode):
- Every small part of the template needs to be fully stable in order to remove license verification. If the internet connection is slow, the process will be of low quality, will be slower, and can even fail.
- Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode Inverted): You can attempt auto mode inverse if the auto mode does not work. The procedure is somewhat different from auto mode.
2. Remove License Verification (Extreme Mode):
- Try to use all templates for attempting to remove license checking. When an applicant is offline apps is being unstable. Restarting apps is making disabling what screen orientation can help.
3. Remove License Verification (Manual Mode):
- If it does not work, try removing the license with different methods such as automatic, automatic inverse, or extreme. If it still does not work, try manual mode. You can patch the license verification objects where you find them with yourself after the app is scanned.
- Make a backup of your apps first, then choose the “Patch” option, and launch this using the “Launch” button. Using the button at the top of the screen, make a backup. Select the first object using “Patch”, then click the “Launch” button to launch it. the license verification problem still persists, try again later. Go back and click “restore,” and then proceed to the second object. After you find the application and click “fix changes”, you must save it as a “custom” patch”. Please be aware that this patch may not work when your application is being updated.
How To Hack In-App Purchases Without Root?
- Before all of this happened, only rooted devices could hack into app purchases, as they couldn’t be uprooted. The method I will show you in this article does not require you to first root your device before you can use it.
In this guide, we will use “Lucky Patcher”, an app developed by a third party, to hack in-app purchases without having to root your device.
- Lucky patcher is quite a popular app among the Android community due to its amazing and unique features such as hacking the play store to download paid apps for free, hacking in-app purchases, creating custom apks, etc. As you probably know, lucky patcher only works on rooted devices and does not work on non-rooted devices.
- Our social networks and emails are flooded with people asking us about how to hack in-app purchases without rooting their devices. This method is available for rooted devices but not for non-rooted devices as it is available only for rooted devices. That’s why we therefore, decided to write a guide for it with step-by-step instructions and found a working workaround for hacking in-app purchases without rooting. We will be using the third-party app “Lucky patcher” to hack in-app purchases without rooting our devices.
- Among the android community, lucky patcher is quite popular due to its amazing and unique features, such as hacking the play store to download paid apps for free, hacking in-app purchases, and creating modified apks. Lucky Patcher supports only rooted devices and does not support non-rooted devices.
It is good to know that the app has been made available for non-rooted users also and that some of the features are now available for them as well. For non-rooted devices, the main feature is the patching of apps to hack in-app purchases. So, if you’d like to read the steps, please continue reading.
You might like this: