Recently, where people have a hefty work schedule, people are often found for mailing systems like Outlook. Well, many people are using email to send information from a person to another person.
Especially when we speak about the professionals, then at some point, they might require access to email applications like Outlook to send their professional emails. Microsoft Outlook is what the professionals use in their day to day life to make communication by sending and receiving emails.
But, if you have even come across and faced the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code, then that means that due for some reason, your email has some issues.
So, If you are among the folks that have the same problem of occurring the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code, then here, in this post, we are going to help you with solving the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code simply.
Without any further delay, let’s get it started!
Here we go!
What is the Microsoft Outlook Pii Error Code[pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] ?
Many of the users find that their Microsoft Outlook emails get some issues with sending and receiving the emails.
Often it happens that due to this error code [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] many a times. This can be frustrating for the users, and often they need to look for getting this error problem to be solved.
Further, we will explain to you the reasons and proven methods that will help you to fix this error.
What are the reason for [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error?
One of the major causes of why the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error occurs is due to the failure in the software installation.
On the flip side, this type of error can also occur due to the multiple accounts in usage.
Besides, there are several other causes that can take place for [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error occurring.
Here are few of the other reasons behind [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error:
- If the software updates are not done appropriately
- It may even occur due to not updating the Windows Version over a period of time
- Skipping some of the installation steps of Outlook software can even lead to this error
Thing you should know to fix the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error
We will explain with some ways that can help you fix [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error. We will mention a few of the following things to help you get rid of this annoying error.
Proven Methods to fix [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error
Method 1: Clearing cookies and cache
When it comes to fixing the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error, then the first and the foremost thing is to clear the cookies and the cache on your computer device.
Clearing cache and cookies can get rid of your previous history and also helps you to clear all the browser information.
On the other hand, if you manage various Microsoft accounts, then due to the SMTP server conflicts, you can face such error.
Even running multiple programs in the background can be the major problem to occur such error. For all such reasons, you need to make sure about the clearing of the existing data and information along with logging out from all the accounts and close all the background applications.
To clear cache files on Windows, make sure to follow these steps:
- First, you need to go to the Start button.
- Then, you need to click on the search box.
- Over there, you need to type ”Disk Cleanup”. Then, choose, Drive (c), and Click OK.
- Next, search the “Temporary Files”
- Finally, you need to delete all junk files
Method 2: Accessing your Microsoft Outlook from a single account instead of multiple accounts
If you are running and managing multiple Microsoft Outlook, then there is a higher chance that you may get the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error in your Outlook Dashboard.
So, it is better to make use of one account to access Microsoft Outlook. Here are some steps that you can follow to fix the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code.
- First off, you need to log out from all the accounts you used to access Outlook
- Then, you should be clearing all the programs running in the background
- After you finish doing that, you can try to log in to your account again.
- As soon as you do that, the Microsoft Outlook will get refresh by itself
- Finally, you can log in with your Microsoft Outlook account without getting any further error.
Method 3: Using an auto repair tool
If in case the above-mentioned methods don’t work, then you can try using an auto repair tool. Here are the steps you need to follow to do that:
- First, you need to open Microsoft Outlook by clicking the “File” and “Account Settings”
- In the Account Settings, you need to click on the email account where you are getting the error code issue and Click “Repair”.
- The repair work will keep continuing to do its repair work.
- At last, you need to complete the instructions given on your screen to get rid of the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code.
Method 4: Uninstalling and Re-installing the Microsoft Outlook Account
This is one of the easiest method to solve the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code. As sometimes, there may be compatibility issues between the Versions of Windows.
If you are not sure about how to uninstall, then you should follow these below-given steps:
- First, you need to open the start menu by clicking on the Windows start key from your keyboard.
- After that, you need to look for the control panel, launch the control panel.
- Then, select the program and features option. You need to search for the Office 365 application from the list of programs and launch them.
- Windows will ask you for confirmation of the uninstall process.
- Uninstall the Microsoft Outlook and Download the latest version of MS Outlook thereafter.
Method 5: Looking out for Windows 10 troubleshooting centers
Further, if you still find it hard to solve from the above-mentioned methods doesn’t work, then you can go to the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center.
Let’s say, for example, if your Microsoft Outlook has failed to installed correctly, then there be remain chances for occurring the error. So, it is better to try to look out for the solutions from the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center and to perform a diagnostic on the app.
All you need to do is to follow the instructions as it will help you to get rid of the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error.
Finally, if you are getting the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code, then you should try applying the above-mentioned methods that will help you to solve your error code problem easily.
Liked reading this post? Then share it within your network on social media!
View Our Latest Posts