Ver. 1.2.1 (Released July 7, 2020)
- A bug with respect to the quantity of digits for secret phrase settings has been fixed.
- Concerning the passwords that can be set for Y-Comm and Max Raid Battles, we fixed the bug where players could be coordinated with others whose passwords were not agreeing.
- Other refreshed substance
- We fixed a few different issues to improve game play understanding.
We’ve additionally got full update notes for the Isle of Armor dispatch:
Ver. 1.2.0 (Released June 16, 2020)
- Section 1, The Isle of Armor, has been discharged as downloadable substance
- Clients who have bought an Expansion Pass would now be able to appreciate undertakings on the Isle of Armor.
- Extra Pokémon now show up
- Indeed, even without buying an Expansion Pass, clients can utilize organize associations with play and have extra Pokémon show up.
- Connection Codes are currently 8-digits in length
- Connection Codes utilized in the Y-Comm or set for Max Raid Battles are currently 8 digits rather than 4.
- Fight guideline marks
- Pokémon continued from different areas by means of Pokémon HOME would now be able to take part in online rivalries and positioned fights. A fight guideline imprint can be supplanted on the Pokémon at the Battle Tower so as to take part in online rivalries and positioned fights.
- If you don’t mind check game news for more data.
- Tended to issue with online fights
- We’ve fixed an issue with online fights where the fight results could be discretionarily nullified.
- Extra refreshed substance
- Likewise, different issues were routed to make a progressively charming gaming experience.
- Have you refreshed your game to form 1.2.1 yet? Seen something else? Leave a remark down beneath.