Get Serious Sam The First Encounter Download Free Pc Game & complete overview. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Serious Sam The First Encounter Pc Game.
Serious Sam The First Encounter Download Free Pc Game
Click on the below button to start Serious Sam The First Encounter Download Free pc game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for Serious Sam The First Encounter PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Serious Sam The First Encounter Overview
The formula for making Serious Sam The First Encounter is straightforward. Start with a powerful aiding of Doom’s quick activity and hurl in one Duke Nukem wannabe character, at that point mix in a couple of supervisors from Quake. At last, coat the whole game over with Unreal’s climate, water, and sun based flare impacts. The final product is a blend that scarcely fulfills the primary individual shooter craving by re-warming and reiterating the remains from more delectable antecedents. Genuine Sam: The First Encounter, while unassumingly agreeable, breaks no new ground in character, beast or weapon plan.
Genuine Sam: The First Encounter denotes the arrival to Doom’s charm with a large number of beasts continually on the assault. The storyline, tangled chaos about Sam’s excursion back so as to visit antiquated Egypt to recover a relic fit for holding off animals from an alternate measurement, is immediately relinquished for relentless strafing and avoiding frenzy. The activity is incensed and enjoyment toward the beginning however rapidly becomes tedious. A game needs more than essentially shooting beasts and scanning for catches to open ways to discharge yet more beasts to shoot. Players looking for the nostalgic flavor and wrath of retro first-individual activity unrestricted by a cumbersome storyline will appreciate the ride.
Croteam more likely than not been dazzled with Duke Nukem. Genuine Sam looks to some extent like Duke in appearance and sound nibbles, the greater part of which aren’t as astute as that work of art. Sam Stone has somewhat more character than the Quake marine however impressively not as much as Max Payne. There sufficiently isn’t of an explanation, however, for the player to make an association with him.
The Serious Engine, created in-house by Croteam, functions admirably, regardless of whether the game’s creation esteems aren’t up to norms. There is a perceptible distinction between the nature of beast illustrations and the structure and scene detail. The engineering of old Egypt is pleasantly rendered and splendidly hued and changes among indoor and open-air areas are consistent. While not as cleaned or adapted as the Unreal Engine, the water and lighting impacts are heavenly.
Beasts are animation like and bound by a dumb AI, serving simply as thoughtless focuses for Sam instead of threatening power. Indeed, the vast majority of the things and beasts appear to be an untimely idea used to populate the unequivocally fabricated levels. The game really feels progressively like a demo for game designers keen on permitting the Serious Engine than a refined work of affection.
There are flashes of motivation sprinkled rarely all through the game. The house-to-house guerrilla battling against the natural mechs in Thebes is energizing just like the gigantic devil toward the end. All things considered, the last battle is about equivalent to the magma supervisor in Quake in any case, rather than initiating two changes to shock the beast, there are four. Be prepared for the short, trite “to be kept” finishing that makes you wonder why you work all the way to the finish. For the measure of time contributed to finish the game, there isn’t a lot of remuneration.
Weapons extend from the unremarkable (shotguns and guns) to the crazy (a monster gun that fires enormous, touchy bowling balls). Regardless of the potential outcomes related to a cutting edge science fiction storyline, there is just a single laser weapon in the game and no vehicles for use. Additionally, there’s no expert marksman rifle, a typical thing in first-individual shooters discharged before Serious Sam: The First Encounter. Clearly Sam is a charge-the-Legion sort of fellow, constraining you to overlook stealth and dismissal individual wellbeing.
Multiplayer modes and player-structured maps should help the game ascent over its present state, as mods planned with devices included with the game are accessible for download on the Internet. Notwithstanding the conventional LAN and Internet games, one extraordinary component of the game permits any gamer with three companions and a masochistic streak to play multiplayer on one PC, crouched around a solitary console and a screen split into screens.
Genuine Sam: The First Encounter could simply have been titled “A sensation that this has happened before Stew” for all the pieces taken from different sources. It is anything but a horrible gaming experience, particularly for those with a bothersome trigger finger, however, there is no improvement from past games and some relapse concerning weapon and beast plan. Genuine Sam: The First Encounter is nevertheless a light nibble for the normal gamer and that’s it.
Features Of Serious Sam The First Encounter
- Wild-eyed Arcade-Style Action – Fight your way through 15+ nightmarish warriors in Mental’s military, including the charging Sirian Werebull, shouting Headless Kamikaze and other insane beasts, lastly challenge the multi-story Ugh-Zan chief!
- Different Environments and Secrets – Unleash pandemonium in old Egypt. Find more than 80 privileged insights covered up in the quarrel!
- Extraordinary Weapons and Power-Ups – Wreak destruction with an enormous stockpile of weapons including Double Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Minigun, and Cannon!
- Center Multiplayer – Embrace the anarchy with up to 16 players!
- Versus Multiplayer – Drop the gauntlet and let the substantial mandate fly in inconceivable Deathmatch and Scorematch!
- Split Screen – Huddle up with up to 4-player neighborhood split-screen center and versus modes!
- Level Editor – Create your own levels, MODs, surfaces and other substance with the consideration of the completely included Serious Editor and Serious Modeler!
- OS: Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0 (with Service Pack 5), Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
- Processor: AMD K6-3 400MHz, Pentium II or Celeron-A 300MHz
- Memory: 64MB
- Graphics: full OpenGL compliant 3D accelerator
- Hard Drive: 600MB free hard disk space
- Sound: 100% Windows compatible sound card
- Processor: AMD Athlon 650MHz or Pentium III 650MHz range processor
- Memory: 128MB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce256 or TNT2 ultra, PowerVR Kyro, S3 Savage2000, 3Dfx Voodoo3, ATI Rage128 pro
- Hard Drive: 700MB free hard disk space
- Sound: Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live
How To Download Serious Sam The First Encounter
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Serious Sam The First Encounter” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you face any problem in Running then please feel free to comment down below, I will reply as soon as possible.