Get Solitaire Download Free Pc Game & complete overview. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Solitaire pc Game.
Solitaire Download Free Pc Game
Click on the below button to start the Solitaire Download Free pc game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for the Solitaire PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Solitaire, also called patience or cable, a family of card games played by one person. Solitaire was originally called (in various spellings) either patience, as it still is in England, Poland, and Germany, or cable, as it still is in Scandinavian countries.
The terms patience and solitaire have been applied to indicate any one-player card-related activity, including building card houses, flipping cards into a hat, and arranging them into mathematical “magic squares.” However, the vast majority of card solitaires, reflecting the most usual understanding of the word, denote an activity whereby the player starts with a shuffled pack and attempts, by following a more-or-less complicated series of maneuvers specified by the rules, to get all the cards arranged in numerical order, often also separated into their component suits. Some games of this type, such as spite and malice, racing demon, and spit, are played competitively by two or more players, thus calling into question the suitability of the term solitaire.
Card solitaires originated toward the end of the 18th century, apparently in the Baltic region of Europe and possibly as a form of fortune-telling; whether or not a game “came out” supposedly indicated whether or not the player’s desire would come true. This origin is suggested by a surge of interest in cartomancy (see tarot) at that time, a marked similarity between the way cards are laid out for both activities, the significance of the word cable (“secret knowledge”), and some contemporary literary references. A German book of 1793 represents patience pill as a contest between two players, each of whom in turn plays a game of what appears to be “grandfather” patience while they and the bystanders lay bets on the outcome. The oldest known collection of patience games was published in Russia in 1826; others followed in Germany and France. The first English-language collections appeared in the 1860s, many of them translations from French or German. Charles Dickens represented Magwitch as playing “a complicated kind of patience with ragged cards” in Great Expectations (1861), and Queen Victoria’s German husband, Albert, was a keen player.
Features Of Solitaire
- Smooth liquid and propelled liveliness
- Many lovely card sets, card backs, and foundations to look over
- Automatic card flipping
- Deal liveliness and winning movement
- Double snap to auto move cards
- Unlimited fix and re-try alternatives
- Statistics following
- Hint capacity will recommend a move on the off chance that you need assistance
- Save game advancement
- and significantly more…
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 (2.5GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 180 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 730 / AMD Radeon R7 250
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 180 MB available space
How To Download Solitaire
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Solitaire” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.